**Buyers beware 1996 Corvette Convert by CHRISRT in NY**

Old 12-17-2010, 04:51 AM
600hpsvt
APPRENTICE

I am happy to explain. Its because you are making up lies, changing your story and posting about my car. I will let it go, we have all seen your true identity!
Old 12-17-2010, 05:23 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

The Mod's need's to lock this thread it's turned into a pissing match :!: :!: JMO Mark
Old 12-17-2010, 05:31 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
The Mod's need's to lock this thread it's turned into a pissing match :!: :!: JMO Mark
Maybe they can go outside and see who can write their name best in the snow, would that be considered a "pissing match" :!: :?: :!: :?: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-17-2010, 05:42 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

They can hold each other :!: :!:

JMO Mark
Old 12-17-2010, 06:21 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

So where are the pics of the Mustangs condition?
Old 12-17-2010, 06:22 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
They can hold each other :!: :!:

JMO Mark
OK Mark, you crossed the line with that one. I had a terrible vison of that and it ruined my lunch that I was looking forward too. :shock:
Old 12-17-2010, 07:01 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I mean't holding hand's :shock: :shock:

JMO Mark
Old 12-17-2010, 07:44 AM
600hpsvt
APPRENTICE

I agree its over.....Just felt I had the need to defend from his attemp lies. I wont be crossing streams with him thats for sure.
over and out....
Old 12-17-2010, 07:58 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by 600hpsvt
I agree its over.....Just felt I had the need to defend from his attemp lies. I wont be crossing streams with him thats for sure.
over and out....
Now thats funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-17-2010, 08:47 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

nahh no reason to lock...these guys are going at it pretty decent...not too bad...little spice to the forum here in December......lol.

I agree with Tod the only excuse owed is " I DO NOT want to trade".

just a few observations on my end...the guy with the Vette probably don't know as much about drag cars as he does street cars,,,,cause it took me 5 seconds of pulling up the mustang ad and saw it was very much weighted toward a race car..

Now the word "STREET CAR" is the most debated subject in drag racing in the GRUDGE world anyhow...just becuase you can inspect a car or drive it on the street doesn't make it a street car...IN SOME PEOPLES eyes it may but in some it may not....the only thing I see that you two guys could have worked out a little better in the begining was travel and expense money agreement OF SOME KIND...you can't take a 13hr or 8hr trip for that matter without sharing some expense or having some sort of firm understanding of the WHAT IF'S ????...cause you always stand the chance of someone backing out of the deal...and THATS OK..thats why you guys met to begin with...

I commend both of you for making the drive and effort to View each other cars..so many times we see people on here buying stuff sight un-seen and you know the rest.

I can understand both of you being a little worn down from the deal...it was a phyiscal and mentally grooling trip........it just came down to 2 very different types of cars and one of the party members didn't want to see the deal thru and thats ok.

As far as being a 8 second It Doesnlt matter how fast or slow it was ..the Vette guy didn't like what he saw in person and declined over the appearance not the potential ET'S...so come off the ET thing..its not a factor.......

And by the way I got a 10.5 Outlaw car with a Big chief 632ci..( a-lot of money in this motor) try starting this in 20 degree weather ( cold)...you would laugh your a$$ off...sounds like a FIRE breathing dragon being awaken from a deep coma...so yes you would pass on my car too if this was a Big factor..( joke...lol )

There are 8 second street cars out there...but a huge difference in a 8.998 car and a 8 teen car...so which is it ?

correction---

the name is larry larson and he owns a turbo 66 nova true street driven for thousands of miles one way to circuit dragstrips and runs in the 6's 1/4 mile 200+ mph......check him out.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yWvH...eature=related

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -