bobby peden spokane,wa. stole $650. from me, info needed

Old 10-05-2010, 07:24 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

WOW another bada$$ behind the keyboard :!: :lol: :lol: LMAO JMO Mark Sorry guy's for getting off subject just read a close friend get threatened :!: :evil: :evil:
Old 10-05-2010, 08:13 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
My bad.... sorry guys.

I was not expecting a tough-guy to threaten me today. I do not do well with silly threats... even from a key-board.

Corn: Good luck. as I said, I have witnessed many deals see justice if you follow the program & stay tenacious. Don't give up.
hey scooter,
you are the last person that I would ever think I would need an apology from! Like Mark said, " a close friend getting threatened" makes us white trash sharks begin to circle the next victim :!: :twisted:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-05-2010, 08:22 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

x2....nothing to apologize for.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:34 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ccperf721p
I've seen Deliverance, I stay out of the woods.

I usually try to my fighting one on one in a parking lot somewhere. If you are up for that I'll give you a call when I'm up that way.
I hear some banjo's dueling in the background... :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-06-2010, 04:34 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Good job ccperf and corn!! It was a toss up deciding who won, split decision...............You both win the coveted "douche" award!
Old 10-06-2010, 06:04 AM
ccperf721p
SENIOR BUILDER

I actually deserve the award.

I screwed up guys. All I wanted to bring to light was, there was really no need to gang up on and start bashing the guy. Which is what I should have said instead of what I did.

Cliff
Old 10-06-2010, 07:41 AM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

Apologies are always welcome. No one is right or wrong. The point is this guy got screwed out of money and wants it or his parts back. He can decide to take anyone's help or decide to let it go. No one told him to spend any money. Anyway hopefully this can be resolved in a timely manner without anymore bad asses wanting to beat someone up that they don't even know. Either get this back on track or let it go away. I am almost 40 years old and I am 5'7" 180# and probably couldn't beat anyone up anymore so I won't be calling anyone out anytime soon. Again these are all just opinions so do with them what you will.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:47 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks to my good friends.

I apologize b/c I cannot walk one day as a man who is trying to follow God & be talking smack the next. I would be a hypocrite... & have myself to blame for that. So- I figure I owe you better than that as your friend.

Corn- pin that dude down so you are everywhere in his life... at his job, his mail, on his voice mail, his girlfriends, friends, parents, sisters/brothers, etc... post a classified ad in his local paper, all the small/free papers that he is a crook & stole from you. Find out who his boss is, follow Scorp's lead on this... he knows what to do. Show him that he ripped off the wrong guy.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:44 AM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

Default scam

WOW

I had to look twice,I thought i was back on the yellow bullet for minute.!!!LOL :lol:
Old 10-06-2010, 01:05 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I see many folks talking about YB... but honestly I have never been there. I am pretty loyal & I love RJ (especially for the good people)... but I guess I will have to check out the yellow-bucket experience... maybe I can get in a pis_ing match there too. lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -