View Poll Results: should ghustler go away?
yes he needs to go away
68.42%
no he can stay
31.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

ghustler

Old 02-23-2012, 10:10 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bobr
So to stay within in your 6th grade mentality I say "NO YOU SUCK"! :lol:
Sorry, but I can't quit laughing long enough to finish reading this thread.

Such bad timing for a spelling error.

BTW, Welcome back maniac.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:15 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Bob I can play nice if you can. My problem is with ghustler, he came on here defending a guy who is a proven liar and there are MANY posts on this forum about just how bad Jason Wolfe is. He also said a poster deserved to get ripped off because of his personal choice of parts to put on his car. We aint gonna stand for that crap. Yes, we are a gang, brotherhood, whatever you want to call us but we do stick up for own. This is our forum and have spent years on here making friends, talking cars, politics and doing our best to bring scammers out in the open.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-23-2012, 11:48 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well said Harb... spot on my brutha.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:02 PM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by harbone66
Bob I can play nice if you can. My problem is with ghustler, he came on here defending a guy who is a proven liar and there are MANY posts on this forum about just how bad Jason Wolfe is. He also said a poster deserved to get ripped off because of his personal choice of parts to put on his car. We aint gonna stand for that crap. Yes, we are a gang, brotherhood, whatever you want to call us but we do stick up for own. This is our forum and have spent years on here making friends, talking cars, politics and doing our best to bring scammers out in the open.
Chris, I know exactly who you were after, and exactly what was said. And as I told you, I never stuck up for him. Don't know 'em, never met 'em, never even heard of him before this.
And as far as playing nice, I tried to be nice about things last year when you guys jumped me. I stated my opinion (you know what it was about) and instead of saying that you had a different opinion on the subject, you formed the alliance team and started the ball rolling. You keep talking about agreeing to disagree on this forum, then why couldn't just leave it at that.
So what you're saying is that because:
#1: I don't have 2,757 posts on here, so that makes me a troll and don't belong.
#2: I made one disagreeable opinion that you didn't like, so again, I don't belong to the "brotherhood"
Should I come back after making 2,710 more posts (I already have around 47 now). to see if will be accepted?
I can be a nice guy if I have nice guys to speak with.
I'm ready to draw a truce if you guys are. If not then bring it on!
Old 02-23-2012, 12:10 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I'm good with that

Old 02-23-2012, 12:19 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

So will i :!: I will be nice also :!: :!: Welcome to the club ''bobr'' :!: :!: I don't guess i have a beef with ghustler :!: :!:

Mark
Old 02-23-2012, 12:28 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Bob, no disrespect here. "alliances" & "cliques" as you call them are EXACTLY what started to happen w/ Patsy. That was a 2-man tag team of attacks, bashing etc... I can tell you are bigger than that... I see it in your words. BTW: you don't need to have over 2K in posts to see you have some character & pride.

Like you, I will call as spade a spade. If you were angry for how you were treated, I understand. All us friends never claim to be perfect either. I know that I am sometimes quick to defend one of them just because we are friends. Now that does not mean we agree on everything either.

I honestly do not remember jumping your case for anything... but if I did... man it is water under the bridge. I think a truce is a solid idea. No need to drag this on.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:06 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Bobr i don't post a lot on the forums but i have been on here a long time.

I also haven't met a lot of these guy's personally but i feel like i have made a lot of good friends on here . and they have posted in my defense before because they know that I'm not a bad person . and I'm sure if you give them a chance they will do the same.

I have read all the post in both section and i have my opinion and some time it is hard to not post it. I think you are a good guy i have read your post. I can tell you that Mark Chris rabbit Rigsby scorp Lively Olds48 Zip ss454 B juice And others are some of the best guy's you will ever talk to. I also think this got way out of hand .And if you go back and read the post you will see why.

This forum is one of the best around in my opinion and i do go to others
it has a wealth of knowledge at your finger tips i hope you stay around and really get to know these guy's you will find that they are some great guy's . Have a great year and be safe.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:25 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Starting over. To all my friends here:

I have spoken in a way that I shouldn't to these guys. Out of respect for you guys, I sincerely apologize. DD, Fastford, etc... you are right. We give them too much ammo. We should not lower character for these clowns. I have said too much, talked trashy, & been double minded. Like many, I get angry & say things I shouldn't. Best thing I can think of is start over & walk the line.

Patsy & Bob: You should consider the same. If you are not ashamed of how you both talk, then good luck to you... it is not our fault you can't understand "friendship"... our group is here to stay no matter how rotten you act. Your choice; act like a MAN or be fools.
Im not at all ashamed at how I talked, we should all be crawling back into our computer chairs from laughing so hard.
Im pretty sure several pages back I said to stop all this but someone just had to post again and start it up over and over and that was not me.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:28 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

:roll:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -