scook11 AKA Steve Cook

Old 02-14-2011, 07:43 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by scook11
Originally Posted by tmasitto
Originally Posted by lively
aaaaaaa-in his first post he stated a cashiers check was sent!!! was it?? you do not answer your phone from people you sell to??? why???
soooo-as soon as the check clears the parts will be sent at that moment?? RIGHT??
JUST CHECKING ON THE CORRECT FACTS 8) 8)

no im not sending anything but this AS$%^$$#^LES MONEY BACK

Why you mad at him ?????????? you got his cash and his tuff...
not mad I just lost 4500$ on a bad bank draft and I will not be screwed again maybe you can understand but now he has reported me as a scammer the deal is off he will be getting his money back not the rock arms he can call jesel they have them for 1400 and they will take alot longer than three weeks to send your rockers no matter how you pay for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just curious , what went bad with the bank draft deal, money was in your account ? just looking to not get screwed the same way
Old 02-14-2011, 07:45 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

aaaaaaa-in his first post he stated a cashiers check was sent!!! was it?? you do not answer your phone from people you sell to??? why???
soooo-as soon as the check clears the parts will be sent at that moment?? RIGHT??

not mad I just lost 4500$ on a bad bank draft and I will not be screwed again maybe you can understand but now he has reported me as a scammer the deal is off he will be getting his money back not the rock arms he can call jesel they have them for 1400 and they will take alot longer than three weeks to send your rockers no matter how you pay for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take the high road and show him you are not a scammer ,every one will see you did the right thing. People get blamed all the time. They prove they are not and life go's on. :wink: I have to say ,I would worry to that is a lot of cash.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:47 PM
scook11
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by supernova65
I'm sorry if I'm wrong about you Steve, but you also told me at 7:40 PM tonight when I called you that they had been shipped today, and you didn't have the tracking number with you, but would call me back tonight and give it to me. To which I said just e-mail me the number.
Now you say you're not going to ship them and will send my money back?
I have records of every call that I made, whether someone answered, if I used caller ID, and what was talked about. Along with every e-mail and Racingjunk communication.
If you are not trying to scam me, I'm very sorry and would have retracted this whole thread with an apology and a "Steve is a great guy".
But at the very least you were a irreresponsible seller.
I understand the snow storm was a detractor, but if I had $570 of another mans money and wasn't going to be able to ship as was discussed, I would be reaching out to him to give shipping status daily, instead of making him contact me.
Yes please send me a cashiers check for the money. When I recieve it I will come on here and clear your name.

IAM CANCELLING THE SHIPMENT DUE TO YOU REPORTING ME AS A SCAMMER AND HANDING OUT MY NUMBER AND ADDRESS IF YOU NEED A SET OF ROCKER ARMS CALL JESEL
Old 02-14-2011, 07:50 PM
supernova65
JOURNEYMAN

Yes. I am not mad either. I was just worried about my shipment, mostly because he had promised to ship last Monday along with some other stuff he had to ship. I understand the snowstorm has caused them a lot of trouble, but I still want to protect my investment.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:54 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by supernova65
Yes. I am not mad either. I was just worried about my shipment, mostly because he had promised to ship last Monday along with some other stuff he had to ship. I understand the snowstorm has caused them a lot of trouble, but I still want to protect my investment.

Well he could of called you.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:55 PM
scook11
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62

just curious , what went bad with the bank draft deal, money was in your account ? just looking to not get screwed the same way
iT WAS A COUNTERFIET BANK DRAFT THE BANKING INFORMATION WAS ALL LEGIT BUT THE BANK HAD NOT ISSUED IT I LET THE CAR GO AND IN 3 DAYS MY BANK TOLD ME IT WAS NO GOOD MY LOSS FOR TRUSTING PEOPLE I WILL NOT ANY MORE
Old 02-14-2011, 07:56 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: ignorance is bliss

YOU SENT A CHECK NOT A POSTAL MONEY ORDER IT TAKES 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR AN OUT OF STAKE BANK DRAFT TO POST TO MY BANK ACCOUNT WE HAD RECORD SNOW IN OKLAHOMA IN THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS AND MY BANK WAS CLOSED FOR SEVERAL DAYS IM NOT SENDING ANYTHING BEFORE IM PAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THERE FORE YOU WILL BE RECIEVING YOUR MONEY BACK AND I HAVE STOPPED SHIPMENT OF THE ROCKERARMS [/img]

geeeee-I AM CONFUSED NOW
YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE CHECK TO CLEAR but- YOU ARE NOT SENDING THE PARTS BUT-- YOU ARE SENDING HIS MONEY BACK THAT YOU SAID YOU ARE WAITING TO CLEAR THE BANK WHICH MEANS THAT YOU DO OR DO NOT HAVE 'HIS' MONEY FROM YOUR BANK -YET :roll: :roll:

I KNOW IT SNOWED TERRIBLE IN OK --BUT--IS THAT A RESON TO NOT SEND HIS PARTS ops: ops:

BUT AT 7;40 TONIGHT YOU SAID YOU SHIPPED THE PARTS ALREADY 8) 8) 8)
For a guy that likes Ford's you pretty smart. :wink:
Old 02-14-2011, 08:03 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YEP
I CAN NOT STAND SCAMMERS AT ALL[ THAT GOES FOR SELLERS AND BUYERS] BEEN BURNT BEFORE SO KNOWS WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE :?
but a deal is suppose to be just that-- a deal thru and thru :evil: :roll:
so--GET THIS FIXED !!!!! AND WE CAN GET ON WITH CHASING BAD GUYS :P
Old 02-14-2011, 08:06 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Not telling you what to do but i would just go on ahead and ship the part's, I have posted my name,address,phone number on here myself to bullies :!: Be a stand up guy and ship them i understand your upset we all say and do things before thinking :!: People need's to take a deep breath and think before acting :!: :!: JMO

Mark
Old 02-14-2011, 09:04 PM
supernova65
JOURNEYMAN

I'll say again, I'm not mad at Steve.
Seems like a good dude on the phone. I still haven't figured out exactly what happened.
But I'm going to blame it on
MISCOMUNICATION
I'm probably as much to blame as anybody. I apologise.

Steve , would you like to try it one more time?
Hi I'm David Clapp from Mayfield Kentucky, nice looking rockers ya got their. I believe I can use em. Will ya take $570 and U ship?
David Clapp
5925 State Route 339 South Mayfield, Kentucky 42066-8421

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -