Scammer traderguy (#36188)

Old 11-10-2008, 12:13 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Rudy, He has 5 cars on now
And the 1364500 is the 69 Camero that doughboy was suppose to trade for, that # was 1298554. New stickers new tires and wheels and new price tag.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:28 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

dp,
Thanks for the info. I wonder how Keithyboy of Ashland Ky likes all this free word of mouth advertising? :lol: :lol: You are most welcome Keithboy, you earned it :!: :!:
Old 11-21-2008, 06:47 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Keith,
Just didn't want anyone to forget about you since you won't accept messages from folks you thieved from! :lol: :lol: Once again I extend the invitation to come defend yourself about the many accusations that you are a liar and a thief.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:24 AM
gsforless
JUNIOR BUILDER

Were there two posts going on traderguy a few months ago?I'm certain that I posted a comment in one,but it's not here? :? :?

This guy is a clown that definately needs stopped :!: :!:
Old 11-22-2008, 08:57 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I don't personally remember it, but I would not doubt it. I really have no interest in him responding to me anyway, his actions in keeping silent are damaging enough to himself. I brought Keith to the forefront simply to keep someone else from being taken by him or his cronies. I know I will not recoup my loss to him, but if reminding folks about his integrity will help some hard working person save his money, not to mention the stress avoided, I will be glad to TTT with this thread as a reminder on occasion (generally when I see he has reposted).
Old 11-28-2008, 05:05 PM
goodguy1
SHOW GUEST

i traded with him once,traded a beautiful harley springer for a dodge wayfarer,got their he was in a hurry had to load car and go! that shoulda been first sign to turn away. i brought car home sunk a ton of money in it and loss my ass at auction with. then low and behold TODAY the dumbass sends me a message wanting to trade a harley dresser for my nova i have listed,i told him after the SCREWING i got with the other deal i wouldnt even talk. i am surprised he can even sell on here. IF YOU NOTICE I THINK HE JUST TAKES PICS OF CARS SOMEWHERE IS ELSE FOR SALE AND POST THEM HOPING TO SELL. JUST CHECK HIS AD NOW.
Old 12-05-2008, 03:49 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Keithyboy, I see you put in another ad 1390891 , just wanted to remind folks what a lowlife piece of garbage you are and to RUN from any "deals" you offer.
I know, I know, let it go!! By letting it go you have given the thief/liar/conman a pass. Piss on that, Keith is a scumbag, lying sack of s***! Like I said, I KNOW I am not going to get back my losses from the turd, just want to be sure everyone knows that he is a liar and a cheat. From the number of replies from different folks, it appears I am not the only one with this opinion. No charge for the advertising Keithboy, it is all free, you deserve it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 12-05-2008, 05:16 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Hummmmmm>>>> and still has never made a HONOR payment.i guess he never sell's or trades anything. just post's his add's for the heck of it !!!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2008, 06:24 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="bigray"]Hummmmmm>>>> and still has never made a HONOR payment.i guess he never sell's or trades anything. just post's his add's for the heck of it !!!!!!!![/quote

I think a person must be HONORABLE to make an honor payment. Keithyboy (aka traderguy) doesn't have ANY honor, so I think it is right in line for him to not make an honor payment, it doesn't make it right, but it is in line with his character traits.

One thing that really stands out to me though about all scammers. They must not think about the safety of their famalies to put them in peril by constantly living with the fear someone is going to show up at their doorstep with a whole lotta ass whoopin with them, or worse.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:24 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Keith from Ashland,KY aka "Traderguy" the thief has more adds men,,be carfeful with this lying sack of slimy slug dung if you deal with him. Should you deal with this loser, I suggest you get checked for s.t.d.'s, because you are MOST CERTAINLY going to get screwed. His current ads are listed below. Also, if someone doesn't mind, message this creep and tell him Rudy Holloway is trashing him again and doing ALL I can to wreck any future deals he may try to work on RJ.

You must remember this, to deter these thieves and conmen, you MUST keep their names in the forefront, eventually they will go away.

No charge for the free advertising Keithyboy, you earned it. :roll: :roll:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -