Don't Buy From Carl Reed!!!

Old 03-02-2008, 07:41 AM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

Your a f'ing jackhole! pay him what he sent you,I dont care if you send him $250? IS that what he sent you?didn't think so,You must be some washed up wanna be?Why would I want to came to your work?I will come to your house if it is that important to you?You ever read the scams on here?See how many are hounded and end up in jail for multi felonys,That is you! atleast we know where to send the sheriff to serve you papers! WANNABE! Make it right? send him what he sent you!
Old 03-02-2008, 07:47 AM
goodparts
APPRENTICE

nova that shows how stupid you really are if you could read you would see that is what we agreed on was $250 between me and the buyer so mind your own business,oh here is home address 814 oneal street gainesville texas 76240 hope to see you there,why dont you send me your address and maybe ill see if i get punched in the face !!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2008, 07:53 AM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

I bet that is your address?just a mailbox for all the money orders you scam out of people?Face it your all over the internet as a scammer,and it looks as if you are finished on RJ also,GOOD RIDDANCE! I will see if the address fits! but I doubt it,So is that where you can be served also,I'm sure several on RJ like this info also? :lol: DRIVE THROUGH!
Old 03-02-2008, 07:55 AM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

Deezy?Let us know if this scumbag sends you all your money back.
Old 03-02-2008, 07:58 AM
goodparts
APPRENTICE

yes that is my actual address,well last mesage i will put on racingjunk,and yes i am done on racingjunk will never buy or sale again way to much drama and headache for a few dollars,i make way to much money to worry about a few dollars,if i have any extra parts again i will throw them away before i ever sale anything again on the internet,but i wish everyone many happy transactions on racingjunk,but as far as me im done on here !!!!!!!!!!but deezy will get his money no doubt to make deal right will post money order number and tracking number when it is sent out this week to him to make deal right !!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2008, 08:04 AM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

Send him his MONEY IN FULL! The amount he sent you,You know you sent him junk and it was wrong,trying to send him $250 is bull,He agreed to it because your not gonna sent it anyway,so why would he get his hopes up? send him his full amount and make this right?since you make so much money,yea right! SEND HIM HIS MONEY NOW! we will be watching you now ,so dont think about using another name on here? IP will always let up know who you are!
Old 03-02-2008, 08:08 AM
goodparts
APPRENTICE

dude get you a woman and quit worrying about me like i said you will never see me again on here with any name !!!!!!
Old 03-02-2008, 08:21 AM
Deezy411
APPRENTICE

Default Carl Reed Scam

You Guys Are Great.Hopefully The Money Shows, Atleast then i can get the planetaries from Brian. But still have to get the valve body and someone to build it.Thanks Everyone!
Old 03-02-2008, 09:00 AM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

Deezy: Tell him you want you full amount back and he pays the shipping back to himself,He laft his address on here and his garage he is at,if he doesn't sent you a FULL refund file a clain against him in court and file a felony claim with the Post office against him,just read the post in here about some of the ones getting scammed in here and use the same way they are getting there money back! GOODPARTS,Your best bet is to send him his full refund ASAP!
Old 03-02-2008, 09:04 AM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Ripoff

I've read all the comments and replies for this thread and I've come to the conclusion that the guy is a ripoff and an uneducated moron. He can't put together one paragraph without resorting to gutter talk. Don't get me wrong, there's a place for everything, but this isn't that place. I'm no shrinking violet when it comes to profane language as I spent over 11 years in the military, but come on, cursing isn't much of a defense when you are saying you're well to do, educated and honest. I don't think he'll ever send all the money he owes or that he will ever legally earn $100,000 in a year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -