modracer11s is a crook do not buy from him

Old 02-11-2010, 06:32 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Wild dont take these comments to heart. If the deal went down as you stated, he screwed you (JMO). To post a comment here and be ridiculed for trusting someone is a snap judgement. The sharks are of great help to many but no need to make the (possible) victim look like a dumbass. I have trusted many in my life been screwed by a few all my fault for trusting. But life goes on. Its feedback and scammer watch forum not post your issue here and be berated forum....
Old 02-11-2010, 06:43 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ajk
Wild dont take these comments to heart. If the deal went down as you stated, he screwed you (JMO). To post a comment here and be ridiculed for trusting someone is a snap judgement. The sharks are of great help to many but no need to make the (possible) victim look like a dumbass. I have trusted many in my life been screwed by a few all my fault for trusting. But life goes on. Its feedback and scammer watch forum not post your issue here and be berated forum....
ajk, I'm assuming this is directed toward me. If not disregard.
Tell me one thing, with all the issues this guy admitted the car had would you not take the time to at least pull a valve cover to verify it is a roller motor and if he beats around the bush walk away.
Wild I'm not trying to make you look like anything it's just there are so many people trying to rip people off it's sick.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:53 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I would have pulled the valve cover and removed the oil pan, I am sorry but this is buyers fault, You should have done this may have taken a little time to do but it would have been well worth it :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 02-11-2010, 07:00 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Not really directed to anyone at all i just felt he posted a issue and the comments may have looked like it was his fault for being trustworty.I agree he could have looked closer but he did not. So hindsight is 20/20 you should have , you could of, blah,blah. If he got took its not right to make him feel like he was the bad guy. Just the way i read it, not trying to ridicule anyone. Sorry if i came across that way.. AL...
Originally Posted by BEAST477
Originally Posted by ajk
Tell me one thing, with all the issues this guy admitted the car had would you not take the time to at least pull a valve cover to verify it is a roller motor and if he beats around the bush walk away.
Wild I'm not trying to make you look like anything it's just there are so many people trying to rip people off it's sick.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:07 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ajk
Not really directed to anyone at all i just felt he posted a issue and the comments may have looked like it was his fault for being trustworty.I agree he could have looked closer but he did not. So hindsight is 20/20 you should have , you could of, blah,blah. If he got took its not right to make him feel like he was the bad guy. Just the way i read it, not trying to ridicule anyone. Sorry if i came across that way.. AL...
Originally Posted by BEAST477
Originally Posted by ajk
No problem. I messaged the other guy told him to come in here and if he chose not to silence speaks very loud.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:15 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Not taking sides, just appreciate that a guy can still think your word and a handshake should be good..
Old 02-11-2010, 08:08 PM
modracer11s
SHOW GUEST

i would like to get on here to set the record straigt. this man claims that the car is a peice of junk. and he claims that it had a dead cylinder. and he claims that i said it was a roller motor and he claims that i am a crook. lets reveiw the matter a little closer. he contacted me the other day claiming that it didnt handel and the clip was put on wrong and the motor was a peice of junk and that the car was not race ready at all. well he reposted the car on racing junk ad number 1808015 and if he doesnt read this and immediately change it it states that if you buy the car you can race on saturday. it also states that the car is set up and is a handleing car and can be a race winner. the car was represented as all gm parts.. last i checked gm stamped rockers are gm parts. he also asked me if the motor was stock and yes it is. he informed me that the track he would be running at allowed more than stock parts so he was going to build a new engine anyways. any and all problems with the car were discussed in several conversations before the deal and i in no way misrepresented it or tell him that it was infact a roller motor. he contacted me wanting to trade and he set up the deal. he and the 2 other men looked over the car for well over an hour before the deal was made. it was everything i said it was so he decided to take the deal. i'm not sure if he just decided he didnt want to run the class or if he has no use for the car anymore it sounds to me as if he just wants me to send him some money. his post is slander and he is currently conspireing to commit fraud my posting this slandered message and saying what he says in the add.. if you read this and would like to dicuss this any further you are more than welcome to send me a private message.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:42 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I will take care of that ''Modracer'';

AD CATEGORY :: Dirt Oval Racing Cars :: Pro StockMain Category

Ad #1808015 Posted:2010-02-04 08:24:19
This ad expires in 75 days.
mid 90s grt clip car for sale
$4,500.00
i have a mid 90s model grt chaasis clip car for sale or trade.it has an engine and transmission.it has an almost perfect body on this car and can go racing on saturday.it is a 3-link car with a 9in ford with a 6.50 gear racing shocks on all 4 corners and wedge bolts also the car is set up right and with a little work it can be a winning car i want 4500 obo or trade you can give me a call at 423-336-2299 ask for jamie i will try to get pics of it on here today
Above Added: Sat February 6, 2010, 6:57 am EST
i have a mid 90s model clip car for sale or trade.it has an engine and transmission but the engine has a few carburator issues that can easily be fixxed.it has an almost perfect body on it and you can put a carburator on this car and go racing on saturday.it is a 3-link car with a 9in ford with a 6.50 gear racing shocks on all 4 corners and wedge bolts also the car is set up right and with a little work it can be a winning car i want 4500 obo or trade you can give me a call at 423-336-2299 ask for jamie i will try to get pics of it on here today
Seller Phone Number: 423-336-2299

Seller Phone Number2: 423-715-3041

This item is USED

Trades ACCEPTED: i will trade on just about anything with wheels if the deal is right i would be interested in a street stock race ready i will take a fwd in on partial trade or a mod mini race ready trucks and cash
is nice too

Payment options:

cash

Item Location: CHARLESTON, TN Get Directions To This City

Instructions for buyer: i am not able to travel too far so you have to come to me

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

This is the same car that started this thread, as you can see no mention of any engine problems except carb issues, where is all the complaints that you are making on here :?: Are you thinking of scamming someone on this car :?:
Old 02-11-2010, 08:46 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Stamped

Originally Posted by modracer11s
i would like to get on here to set the record straigt. this man claims that the car is a peice of junk. and he claims that it had a dead cylinder. and he claims that i said it was a roller motor and he claims that i am a crook. lets reveiw the matter a little closer. he contacted me the other day claiming that it didnt handel and the clip was put on wrong and the motor was a peice of junk and that the car was not race ready at all. well he reposted the car on racing junk ad number 1808015 and if he doesnt read this and immediately change it it states that if you buy the car you can race on saturday. it also states that the car is set up and is a handleing car and can be a race winner. the car was represented as all gm parts.. last i checked gm stamped rockers are gm parts. he also asked me if the motor was stock and yes it is. he informed me that the track he would be running at allowed more than stock parts so he was going to build a new engine anyways. any and all problems with the car were discussed in several conversations before the deal and i in no way misrepresented it or tell him that it was infact a roller motor. he contacted me wanting to trade and he set up the deal. he and the 2 other men looked over the car for well over an hour before the deal was made. it was everything i said it was so he decided to take the deal. i'm not sure if he just decided he didnt want to run the class or if he has no use for the car anymore it sounds to me as if he just wants me to send him some money. his post is slander and he is currently conspireing to commit fraud my posting this slandered message and saying what he says in the add.. if you read this and would like to dicuss this any further you are more than welcome to send me a private message.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:47 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: modracer11s is a crook do not buy from him

Stamped

Originally Posted by wildwilly1960
modracer11s is a crook and i would advise everyone to refrain from buying anything or trading anything from him.i traded him a rolling chassis late model car for a clip car that he had represented as a race ready car the starter was bad on the car so we took his word for it and he guranteed the engine to be a built 383 and for it to run perfect.i got it home put a starter on it and started it up and it had a dead cylinder i removed the valve covers ans it had factory stamped gm rockers.i have contacted him many times trying to get him to make it right and he said thats its my problem so im getting on here and letting everyone know if you buy anything off of this guy it is junk he will lie right to your face and scam you just to get what you got so buyer beware i would like to report him to racing junk but i dont know how so i am posting this tread to warn people that he is a crook

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -