Possibly a bit overpriced?

Old 10-27-2010, 04:11 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Brian,
Good to have you back! Now lets get some scammers, talk about cars, drag racing and women!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-27-2010, 07:46 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Brian,

I think what you said hit the nail on the coffin. I was thinking of making a thread about all the BS that has gone on here. All the childish antics and temper tamtruns I think have gone on long enough. RJ is the first site that I have joined and have felt like a family member on. Yeah I am on a couple others but this site is what started it all. I will never leave this site. This site has some great people that I hope I will be able to meet one day and possibly run against. I know I have said much on here lately but I do check in every night my time.

I just hope that we can all get back to the way that we were.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:39 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Tod what i want to know is why don't you have a pic of that ''MOPAR'' you own in your profile :?: Yes that's right a ''MOPAR'' :!: :!: JMO Mark
Old 10-27-2010, 08:45 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

You can tell winter is coming,some guys got to get their thick skins on :P :P :P :P

Where else can you go and have this much fun guys...j/k
Glad Brian decided to come back and make some posts,kinda takes the heat off me,I been kinda scared to post around here for some time :P
Old 10-27-2010, 09:08 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
You can tell winter is coming,some guys got to get their thick skins on :P :P :P :P

Where else can you go and have this much fun guys...j/k
Glad Brian decided to come back and make some posts,kinda takes the heat off me,I been kinda scared to post around here for some time :P
hahahahaaaaa!!!!!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-27-2010, 02:26 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Tod what i want to know is why don't you have a pic of that ''MOPAR'' you own in your profile :?: Yes that's right a ''MOPAR'' :!: :!: JMO Mark
IT JUST GOT HIT BY A FREAKING DEER!!!! :x :x $2800 damage.

I drive a $400 POS day in day out back and forth to work. I also drive my 1 ton crew cab 4x4 Dually pretty regular. (You can see it in the background of my sig pic. )As soon as I get a nice car BOOM!! :x This is the 3rd time I've had a DEER run into me.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:00 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hello Everyone. Been gone a few days selling product to all the hunting junkies out there (2011). I get back & I see this thread.

Look- I am not the best at temper control & staying out of pissing matches. I got my flaws... said a few dumb things here & there too... I guess social graces are not my best attribute.

I see these threads lately- sucks. We are the "Sharks", unified by our love for motor sports, hot rods, drag racing, killing scammers, etc... we are a family that should not be separated like this. Been here years now & I feel like I have friends away from home.... all over. There are things said that are pretty tough to take back. People are bailing out. Here is what I don't get: we are all here for similar reasons... bound by our love for cars. We are all pretty conservative, we all seem to be a lot alike, many of us are believers in God too. We help each other, we help those in need, we help those who have been scammed, bring some to justice... as a team. This team is breaking down some here.... so what are we gonna do??? walk away & raise the middle finger??? Come on. This team is no different than a football team; we make threads little by little, one by one, like a football team does inches. We give some, we gain some. So why the hell are we turning on each other lately??? Hell, if I am wrong about something, I will give you back a YARD. I owe you that as your friend. I gotta suck it up & say: "OOPS, I screwed up again" "sorry fellas" my bad. Are we so damn good that we have lost an open mind for a different view??? As yourself this question: are we different now than 5 years ago???? I don't think so. So, how much do those inches mean to you then??? You gonna keep them??? Are they to precious that we can't give a few away & all admit they we are a MOTLEY CREW in the fist place??? It worked 5 years ago when we were a team. Now- it seems some need to be right more than friends. Piss on that pride & give some damn inches back!!! I guess we will see who is truly a friend by who stays & works out these things.... be humble & give an inch. Scooter
Old 10-27-2010, 05:41 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Amen scooter, We need to swallow some pride and admit when we are wrong :!: I think we all have had battles on here but we have always worked them out together :!: :!: We all have different opinions that is what makes this site so great :!: So come on guy's let's get it back together again :!: :!: JMO Mark
Old 10-27-2010, 06:28 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yep Mark, you are so right. We all have had a issue or two in the past, one way or another. We need to huddle up & remember all those things said in the past. We type our communication!! there is little small talk; we have all shared some serious pain, had many laughs, etc.... some of us have poured our GUTS OUT in times of trial. You all know what I am talking about.... think about it. The team is under attack.

Together here we have seen: Death, addiction, disease, divorce, people have lost family, seen some hard stuff here... openly talked about the pain life brings to our tables. We have won too!! Scammers have seen justice!! People we know have healed when we were not sure they had another day left. We made deals, scored some killer ETA's, jumped lights, spun bearings, wiped cams & BLEW OUT SYNCHROS!!!! Many things have happend on here... we all took it together on the chin at the end of the day.... supporting each other one way or another.

Now this crap? Come on. We are better. It is simple: we are under attack. We gonna give in?? Too hard to fix?? Bull-chit.
Old 10-27-2010, 07:25 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cepx111
I just wanna know one thing Brian, why can't you capitolize your i's ?
Cp
This was my original post guys, somebody added the other part, somebody with site admin privilages.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -