ad number 1253415 69 charges is a scam be aware

Old 07-23-2008, 06:30 PM
coronet500
SHOW GUEST

Default chargerhemi, thechosenone scamming

This guy/gal(chargerhemi, thechosenone), it's the same person I believe, never called, refused to drive down and inspect the car in person, and they have the Brass Tacks to call me a scammer!!

I work my a$$ for a living and paid for everything I own. The internet has unfornately breeded too many bored online lookers asking for a million photos with no intention, means of payment, and ambition to get in their car and go inspect a Mopar in person.

Can somebody fill me in, on chargerhemi, thechosenone and what they got caught for?

To update the last rely, chargerhemi, thechosenone, said they were from Canada, they are not from Syracuse, NY...

Notice chargerhemi, thechosenone , never followed up with copies of the "SUPPOSED" request for money??? That's because it never happened, I can prove it in my account, why won't they???
Old 08-12-2008, 07:49 PM
coronet500
SHOW GUEST

Default thechosenone scamming

Notice this Scumbag never replied to his Thread??? He was warning everyone; but never followed up??? Yeah right.....

Just like I said he was trying to get a Vin Number and pictures just so he could pull a scam...