bobby peden spokane,wa. stole $650. from me, info needed

Old 10-03-2010, 08:11 AM
gmanxss
SENIOR BUILDER

X2, If i was a crook i would hate to have the RJ SHARKS ON ME!! GO GET EM BOYS.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:19 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Golod advice!! I live in the neighboring state (Oregon) & I fequent Washington sometimes... maybe I can keep an eye on a few places for ya... check something out. I will be there in a few short weeks to go look at a Chevelle. Scorp mentioned this is just a regualr dude... that is a good thing... not a Asian scam or over-played internet deal. Inflict so much PAIN on this guy that he will cave in... that is what you do. Always keep the big ACE in your back pocket to use as leaverage. Dont use them all at once.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:54 AM
delete
APPRENTICE

Default email

the sheriff was telling me this bobby peden email was a fraud type that cant be traced back unlike honest emails that have owners info. obviously i dont really understand exactly,but he is saying that anybody can get a email under a fake name and he said hotmail is one of those type of emails.im not computer educated so maybe you guys know this better.but he is saying that probly not a real person. also it would be better if we could narrow the crook down to a smaller town instead of a large city if possible so there department will more likely pursue it rather than get lost in files. the sherrif said that on the sights he buys from when someone gets ripped off the guys in that area get together and personally go get your money back for you. couldnt get any better than that.thanks everyone,onto the next step
Old 10-04-2010, 10:09 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: email

Originally Posted by corn
the sheriff was telling me this bobby peden email was a fraud type that cant be traced back unlike honest emails that have owners info. obviously i dont really understand exactly,but he is saying that anybody can get a email under a fake name and he said hotmail is one of those type of emails.im not computer educated so maybe you guys know this better.but he is saying that probly not a real person. also it would be better if we could narrow the crook down to a smaller town instead of a large city if possible so there department will more likely pursue it rather than get lost in files. the sherrif said that on the sights he buys from when someone gets ripped off the guys in that area get together and personally go get your money back for you. couldnt get any better than that.thanks everyone,onto the next step
Listen carefully.

Go to www.intellius.com. (like I told you previously) I just typed in the number you posted; here is the link: http://www.intelius.com/results.php?...one&trackit=74

If you have an email or phone record using this number from Bobby Peden; and you have the residential location using this number then you just tied the two together.

Do the look-up; get a copy of your email with this cell number; then get a phone record if neccesary- you have connection and location. Then give to LE.

And Corn, no offence but I am "not computer educated" is an excuse. If you can buy off the web like you did here, then you need to take the time to understand how it works and what the risks are. If you arent willing to invest the time to learn how it works, then buy your parts from swap meets or Summitt of Jegs.

And its often as simple as coming on a forum like this and asking what to do before you buy.

And btw, tell local LE that a fake person would not use that name to post on a haunted house site or a Natalie Wood forum. I tied both of those to an email and a phone number. Come on do you think he faked an email back in 2007-08 with the express purpose of taking you in 2010?

I gave you a slew of info in my earlier post - USE IT.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:19 AM
delete
APPRENTICE

Default more money

i just paid $90. to the intelius web sight and it still wanted more cash for more info. so now im at a $800. loss.total on this deal.
the phone number 509-217-2582 comes back to trina spearman age 29. 16328 n. tamarac ln. nine mile falls,wa.99026 and the second result for the same number is john walker box 427 seattle,wa. 98111
so it seems he has blocked my call it wont go through at all now. i was going to call and tell him i know both your real names now. i can figure something out on that though.any more help or advise?
im not sure about any of this now im getting confused,im just guessing and assumming. and i cant afford to pay more and more cash to research each lead. looks like im screwed out of $800 total now.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: more money

i just paid $90. to the intelius web sight and it still wanted more cash for more info. so now im at a $800. loss.total on this deal.
the phone number 509-217-2582 comes back to trina spearman age 29. 16328 n. tamarac ln. nine mile falls,wa.99026 and the second result for the same number is john walker box 427 seattle,wa. 98111
so it seems he has blocked my call it wont go through at all now. i was going to call and tell him i know both your real names now. i can figure something out on that though.any more help or advise?
im not sure about any of this now im getting confused,im just guessing and assumming. and i cant afford to pay more and more cash to research each lead. looks like im screwed out of $800 total now.
I believe the cost is $4.99. I paid $20 for my last look up. perhaps you pay more if you order more info. Bottom line is you need to do your homework before you start sending money to people on the Web.

Did you share the home info with LE? Do a look-up for court cases in Spokane? Contact IC3? Note to Attorney General-

You have work to do and now have names, and addresses as well as accomplices.

https://www.intelius.com/purchase.php

Phone Report for (509) 217-2582

Learn more about the people associated with the phone number (509) 217-2582GUARANTEE: No Results, No Charge!
Report includes when available:
Name Carrier
Cellular Numbers Unlisted Numbers
Non-Published Numbers Internet & VOIP
Historical Info Current Info
Avg. Income Avg. Home Value

View Sample
$0.99 80%
off Special Price!
Learn More

With FREE Identity Protect Trial
$4.99 Regular Price

10 Pack Phone Report

Get a phone report for (509) 217-2582
plus 9 additional* Phone Reports
*Must be used in 30 daysGUARANTEE: No Results, No Charge!
Report includes when available:
Name Carrier
Cellular Numbers Unlisted Numbers
Non-Published Numbers Internet & VOIP
Historical Info Current Info
Avg. Income Avg. Home Value

View Sample
$29.95 $10
off Special Price!
Learn More

With FREE Identity Protect Trial
$39.95 Regular Price
Old 10-04-2010, 06:22 PM
delete
APPRENTICE

Default big bucks

i think you must own the intelius company by the way your selling it? yes they had me buy into the great offers and each time i clicked for more info the charges kept adding on. and i had to stop at $86. yes its a great sight for info if you want to spend the same amount you lossed.because you need to keep pursueing each lead and look how fast just a few searches added up. called the company and disputed the charged amount emmediately, they said thats the way it works i used the sight correctly. because i thought i must have did something wrong to keep getting charged for each bit of info.
im the first one to say i made to many mistakes and caused this myself. i thought you guys were on my side to help catch the crook, sounds like your just messing with me now. telling me its my fault and costing me more money with this info sight you kepted pushing me to use.
Old 10-04-2010, 06:32 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: big bucks

i think you must own the intelius company by the way your selling it? yes they had me buy into the great offers and each time i clicked for more info the charges kept adding on. and i had to stop at $86. yes its a great sight for info if you want to spend the same amount you lossed.because you need to keep pursueing each lead and look how fast just a few searches added up. called the company and disputed the charged amount emmediately, they said thats the way it works i used the sight correctly. because i thought i must have did something wrong to keep getting charged for each bit of info.
im the first one to say i made to many mistakes and caused this myself. i thought you guys were on my side to help catch the crook, sounds like your just messing with me now. telling me its my fault and costing me more money with this info sight you kepted pushing me to use.
Feel free to knock it out yourself champ!
Old 10-04-2010, 06:40 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I agree ''Rudy'' if he don't want to take good advise then i say let him be a ''Lone Wolf'' by himself :!: :!: JMO Mark
Old 10-04-2010, 06:41 PM
delete
APPRENTICE

this what im talking about, more smart comments. no help. im pissed because i did what these people told me to and all it got me is more in debt. i cant keep digging a financial hole.get real.this isnt working.is anybody in wa. area to use the info i posted on the crook?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -