JOEL AVERY Of HORN LAKE MS. IS A THIEF SCAMMER

Old 07-16-2012, 11:16 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

and as far as the 350 mains vs. 400 mains in what is better is IMO a mute point cause I'm assuming he bought the block to go with parts he already had. from what i see the point here is its plain old junk. now would like to see the pics that were sent and same shots taken of this motor in pics to see if there are visible marks and or numbers to compare
Old 07-16-2012, 11:26 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
and as far as the 350 mains vs. 400 mains in what is better is IMO a mute point cause I'm assuming he bought the block to go with parts he already had. from what i see the point here is its plain old junk. now would like to see the pics that were sent and same shots taken of this motor in pics to see if there are visible marks and or numbers to compare
ok.. thats why i was confused on the mains ....lol i too think that block is junk and would like to see the pics he sent you?

the 350 mains are actually thicker and stronger and your better off with a 2 bolt main block and have the splayed caps installed.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:55 PM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

First pic is what he sent me before sale, second pic is in my shop after unloading it. Note the "RK" scratced in it

[/img]

Old 07-16-2012, 05:17 PM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Joel sent me a PM this morning, said he did nothing wrong and that he was going to sue me cause he has a lawyer in the family. but still he is too chicken shit to call me and fix this screwing he gave me. But i still say here and now that JOEL AVERY FUCKED ME AND IS A THIEF AND A SCAMMER! I have begged and pleaded with him to fix this and he is just hiding and chooses to do nothing, So Sue me you piece of shit, I dare you cause my lawyer will spit your lawyer out his ass. You are the worst kind of people on this planet. You dont deserve to breathe the same air the rest of us do. You need to fix this and I will eat every word I said because unlike you, I am a man of my word
Old 07-16-2012, 06:47 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Yup, seems like you got taken for a ride pal..Sorry to hear.
Old 07-16-2012, 08:21 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

pictures are worth a thousand words...looks like same block to me , to suggest that that kind of damage was done in shipping is pretty funny .
and HE's sueing YOU ? thats even funnier.... JMO
Old 07-17-2012, 07:33 AM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Yes pretty funny indeed, except for the fact that he took 1650 of my money and I got s h i t I will be out that way someday..with the block. This isnt over
Old 07-17-2012, 09:09 AM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by maniac
pictures are worth a thousand words...looks like same block to me , to suggest that that kind of damage was done in shipping is pretty funny .
and HE's sueing YOU ? thats even funnier.... JMO
Maniac, did you miss that he has a lawer in his family! :shock:
Old 07-17-2012, 09:20 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

If the family member lawyer is anything like seller hes one of those greased up slicksters that chase ambulances and file all them "I'll get ya rich law suits"
Old 07-17-2012, 09:21 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

wonder if this is him.... its the only one i can find in horn lake and it says he's 33 years old

Joel F Avery
5655 Winterwood Dr
Horn Lake, MS 38637-9614

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -