BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD

Speaking of....what happened to Rudy ? :cry: :cry:
I think Rudy has left the building. :roll:
Old 01-03-2011, 11:46 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

last email I got from Rudy said he was done with RJ and the forum...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-03-2011, 01:33 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
last email I got from Rudy said he was done with RJ and the forum...
His profile on rj is gone...I think it was there yesterday :? sad....wish he would reconsider his deccesion.....sad.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:31 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Goomba,

I may not say alot on here but welcome ot the RJ family. I rarely get on nowadays due to being in Afghanistan and not the states. Dont worry I aint no enemy. I am a civilian contractor working on the Apaches.

Anyways I just wanted to also say dont let these guys get to you. They are a great bunch. Even that guy named Bjuice. :P Yeah we had a short spell with alot going on here but I think I can honestly say that all that is behind us and we are finally back to our old selves.

Again, Welcome to the RJ family.

Dirk
Thanks , I do have to say they are not as bad as I thought either. Be safe over there. :!: Thanks again. Goomba
Old 01-03-2011, 03:39 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

if anybody wants Rudy's email, send me a PM

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-03-2011, 04:17 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

there was No vaild Reason for Rudy to leave the Site ..IMO. The Guy (Rudy) has been threatening to quit the site for sometime whenever any little thing happened he didn't like or disagreed with.I guess he finally convinced himself to really Quit...
I ain't trying to stir anything back up..but fact of the matter is it came to a Boiling point with me when I made a joking reply to his steering wheel post and he came off the handle and made some Big a$$ deal out of it...heck I even placed a ( lol ) after the post I made....I guess since I am an Admin he saw another reason/excuse to quit the site..

I can honestly say this..and Mopar and Maniac can be my whitness cause I still got the pm's to prove it...I WAS THE 1ST ONE THERE TO DEFEND RUDY AND HIS SON WHENEVER SOME JACKASS WOULD GO OFF SAYING STUFF THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE...I ALSO WOULD ANSWER QUESTION'S RUDY WOULD SEND ME OVER ON RACE SPACE ON WHAT TO DO SELLING HIS 69 CAMARO, OR SELLING A REAR END,DOWN TO BASIC QUESTIONS ON MAKING HIS 1ST TRACK PASS.....THIS KIND OF STUFF WENT ON FOR LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER AND THAT WAS OK BECAUSE WE WERE FRIENDS !!!!!! :roll:
I GUESS RUDY NEVER STOPPED TO THINK ABOUT ALL THAT BEFORE HE PULLED THE TRIGGER ON ME AND THE SITE /FORUM...THATS WHY I AM GOOD WITH IT ALL...I WAS HIS FRIEND AND HE DREW THE BLOOD

IF RUDY WANTS TO COME AND HANG BACK AROUND THATS FINE WITH ME...BUT I PERSONALLY WOULD NOT GO OUT OF MY WAY TO ASK HIM BACK..

and yes Dirka the site is doing well,.the problem was that is was not getting enough attention from the moderation side of things and a certain few was dragging the site from side to side...of course when Moderation step back up to plate and starting doing its job you saw who cut and ran.....but its alll good.

Also I know I was typing in caps above..I wasn't Yelling or screaming I was just expressing my point.

Tmasitto use whatever screen name you feel Ok with.

and Yes that Guy Bjuice is Ok...one of the oldest members on here ( membership date that is)and one of the fairest guys I know ..... lol

Happy New Year

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-03-2011, 04:26 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by bjuice
there was No vaild Reason for Rudy to leave the Site ..IMO. The Guy (Rudy) has been threatening to quit the site for sometime whenever any little thing happened he didn't like or disagreed with.I guess he finally convinced himself to really Quit...
I ain't trying to stir anything back up..but fact of the matter is it came to a Boiling point with me when I made a joking reply to his steering wheel post and he came off the handle and made some Big a$$ deal out of it...heck I even placed a ( lol ) after the post I made....I guess since I am an Admin he saw another reason/excuse to quit the site..

I can honestly say this..and Mopar and Maniac can be my whitness cause I still got the pm's to prove it...I WAS THE 1ST ONE THERE TO DEFEND RUDY AND HIS SON WHENEVER SOME JACKASS WOULD GO OFF SAYING STUFF THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE...I ALSO WOULD ANSWER QUESTION'S RUDY WOULD SEND ME OVER ON RACE SPACE ON WHAT TO DO SELLING HIS 69 CAMARO, OR SELLING A REAR END,DOWN TO BASIC QUESTIONS ON MAKING HIS 1ST TRACK PASS.....THIS KIND OF STUFF WENT ON FOR LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER AND THAT WAS OK BECAUSE WE WERE FRIENDS !!!!!! :roll:
I GUESS RUDY NEVER STOPPED TO THINK ABOUT ALL THAT BEFORE HE PULLED THE TRIGGER ON ME AND THE SITE /FORUM...THATS WHY I AM GOOD WITH IT ALL...I WAS HIS FRIEND AND HE DREW THE BLOOD

IF RUDY WANTS TO COME AND HANG BACK AROUND THATS FINE WITH ME...BUT I PERSONALLY WOULD NOT GO OUT OF MY WAY TO ASK HIM BACK..

and yes Dirka the site is doing well,.the problem was that is was not getting enough attention from the moderation side of things and a certain few was dragging the site from side to side...of course when Moderation step back up to plate and starting doing its job you saw who cut and ran.....but its alll good.

Also I know I was typing in caps above..I wasn't Yelling or screaming I was just expressing my point.

Tmasitto use whatever screen name you feel Ok with.

and Yes that Guy Bjuice is Ok...one of the oldest members on here ( membership date that is)and one of the fairest guys I know ..... lol

Happy New Year
Thanks bjuice Just a thought, I am not sure of what went on with this sight and Rudy. But mabe with what he said to me , was saying he wanted to come back. People say they are sorry in a lot of ways.

Just my thoughts
Goomba
Old 01-03-2011, 05:10 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Yes Brian i can sit here and honestly say you were the first to defend him, I guess he got mad at me over the julian comment, It was nice of julian to contact Rudy and tell him what was said without a chance to explain. I like Rudy he was one of the family here :!:

Mark
Old 01-03-2011, 05:51 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

all correct , I did contact Brian a couple times when I (personally) felt someone was getting way out of line about Rudy"s son who gave all so we could sit here tonite and talk freely. Brian did take action and left the measures to be taken against him completly up to Rudy , (which I agreed was the best call)..I like eveyone on here and hope most like me , hell my wife likes me but we still don't always agree :roll: ..I am hoping time will heal all hurt feelings and slowly get ALL the family back together.
Rudy , I for one would love for you to come back and help us , I consider you a big part of this family , Todd and scorp are both still here , probally will still knock heads a time or two , buts that difference of opinons , thats what a forum is , different people with different opinons.I found this place a few years back and it has helped me through some tuff times , from being broke and sold completly out of racing to getting back in on a smaller scale , which by the way is just as much fun and alot less demanding...but I got 3 0r 4 pages of encouragement from my FRIENDS on this forum.
come on Holiday and give us another shot...I miss you,,,,Paul

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -