street outlaws show?

Old 06-20-2013, 11:06 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I trust our core group & who they are. Call me naive. I trust you are who say you are Juice. others too... but only the core group.

It would be fun to get together & visit if we were closer. I would love to spend a day on motors, valve train 101/shoot guns, bows, maybe see some of Juices boxing moves, etc.... Outlaw & I could BS all day & have a "Pepsi"... while we laugh about addiction. DD & I would get in trouble for talking too much politics probably. It be fun to go to the track together too. Harb could help me finish building the model he sent my son... & maybe even the one we are building for him too...

Maybe Swiley & Tod could bust out some lawn-darts... we could have roman-candle fights, gas powered scooter agility contests, lawn mower races, & amateur boxing events & arrange a chicken fight too. Think about it. It would be EPIC.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:00 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scooterz
I trust our core group & who they are. Call me naive. I trust you are who say you are Juice. others too... but only the core group.

It would be fun to get together & visit if we were closer. I would love to spend a day on motors, valve train 101/shoot guns, bows, maybe see some of Juices boxing moves, etc.... Outlaw & I could BS all day & have a "Pepsi"... while we laugh about addiction. DD & I would get in trouble for talking too much politics probably. It be fun to go to the track together too. Harb could help me finish building the model he sent my son... & maybe even the one we are building for him too...

Maybe Swiley & Tod could bust out some lawn-darts... we could have roman-candle fights, gas powered scooter agility contests, lawn mower races, & amateur boxing events & arrange a chicken fight too. Think about it. It would be EPIC.

How about some scooter racing :?: :lol:

I saw that Catfish show too Bjuice, that crap is scary! I have faith in the main core of people on here, being stuck in the middle of the country sucks, Scooters on the west coast and it seems like everyone else is on or near the east coast. I do want to try and see Outlaw next year if we drive drown to Florida in the spring, Ken I think you would keep me entertained with stories and a tour of your shop for days!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-20-2013, 02:22 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah its scary but some dumb a$$'s fell for it and got it for being STUPID. I am married but if I wasn't the internet is the LAST place I would try to hook up.

Also today I saw where a bunch of Hells Angels caught a bunch of time by the Feds for guns,dope etc...It wss hete local. I know a bunch of the Angels here in SC...Always been nice to me. A full patch 1%er stopped in front of the house the other day just shootin chit while I cut grass.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 06-20-2013, 02:24 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default street cars

I have a respectable 70 Chevelle 3600 lb street car, It runs great numbers at the track. And as we know the starting line (up to 200 feet out) dictates the quality of the run. I know turbo chargers and super chargers change that a bit, but still holds true. Also NO2 stages affect that ,again the begining of the run is very important. That being said it hard to hook on the street or make a decent 60ft. But I am pretty sure those cars on TV are quick, but to say the fastest in the nation ?? We have some very quick cars running at No Limit Raceway (Morroco Ind)and confident that we could run with them.
Old 06-20-2013, 02:38 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Harbone
Originally Posted by Scooterz

I saw that Catfish show too Bjuice, that crap is scary! I have faith in the main core of people on here, being stuck in the middle of the country sucks, Scooters and BRICK(DD) on the west coast and it seems like everyone else is on or near the east coast. I do want to try and see Outlaw next year if we drive drown to Florida in the spring, Ken I think you would keep me entertained with stories and a tour of your shop for days!
THAT would be a PERFECT time for you two rowdies to start on your BOOK !
Old 06-20-2013, 03:23 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Wow Harb that is scary.... that has to be in an Asian country... any one of us could bust out the kids YZ 80 & spank em???
Old 06-20-2013, 03:30 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I met a chic on the internet about 12 years ago...she lived about an hour south of me...when I met up with her at a truck stop, she smiled and her teeth were all black and rotten.... :shock: She said to follow her to a local bar so we could have a drink...I said sure. she turned left...I turned right....right back on 65 NORTH
Old 06-20-2013, 05:00 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
I met a chic on the internet about 12 years ago...she lived about an hour south of me...when I met up with her at a truck stop, she smiled and her teeth were all black and rotten.... :shock: She said to follow her to a local bar so we could have a drink...I said sure. she turned left...I turned right....right back on 65 NORTH
LMAO..long before internet. Their was a receptionist that would answer the phone at a business I had to call on for Alarm confirmations..she sounded SO SEXY..I HAD TO MEET HER !! Got her to meet me at local burger joint...I'm 6-1 230ish and she made me look like a 6yr old and looked like Uncle Si from Duck Dynasty..I would have left bit was only cop in parking lot . Wheww never again !

Old 06-20-2013, 05:02 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
LMAO..long before internet. Their was a receptionist that would answer the phone at a business I had to call on for Alarm confirmations..she sounded SO SEXY..I HAD TO MEET HER !! Got her to meet me at local burger joint...I'm 6-1 230ish and she made me look like a 6yr old and looked like Uncle Si from Duck Dynasty..I would have left bit was only cop in parking lot . Wheww never again !

Old 06-21-2013, 05:43 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

guys id love to have yall here all at once!!! I got a car that someone could fix for me before I set fire to it!!!lol really. got plenty of room ,wife cooks for anyone who comes over so you wont go hungry.got a big fire pit in the yard and I got a 400ft blacktop driveway so we can do burnouts all day long.scooter, id love to sit with ya fer a spell....but I wont drink a damn pepsi! coke only. coke a cola that is...lol..so anyone and everyone get down here!! you too zip. I gotta talk with you..oh and boss, good chance I know your h.a;s.....I had a friend that I lived by when I was a really young gun. like 17 yrs old. he came down here to al from tn where he ended up after he too left Chicago suburbs.i hadn't seen him in 40 yrs. man what a rush.i had to tell him a few times to stop talkin to my family about the old days..lolsome things just don't need to be told...lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -