BEWARE!! OF MICS1976

Old 12-26-2008, 02:52 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

DIZZY, You are so full of it. Go read about Dizzy and his lies in the Scammer section of forum. Like you have EVER had something worth $1250 dollars!
Old 12-26-2008, 11:36 AM
altailites
JUNIOR BUILDER

Rudy don't waste you time on this turdburgler :P .but I do say we make him the new RJ bitch and make him fetch our slippers :lol: :lol:
Old 12-26-2008, 11:40 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

If he says "he offered me $250 for a set of $1250 heads" one more time I am going to start strangling my poor cat!! He has used that line in every damn post he has listed. I say we take up a collection for Rudy so he can either fly or drive to North Carolina and woop the boys ars!!

Chris
Old 12-26-2008, 01:37 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:? :? Please don't blame this stupid jacka$$ on your poor cat :!: :!:
Old 12-26-2008, 02:07 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

HEY GUYS !
GAWD is this thread ever FUUUUNNNY !!!
I've got tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing at the total LACK of .......ANYthing this guy (mics1976) has. A true classic example of zero class, education, respect, intelligence, life EXPERIENCE, and no doubt a retarded LIBERAL. :roll:

Can't wait for his 'response' to this post !... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some one really needs to print this up and sell it as a comedy !
Old 12-26-2008, 03:29 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mics1976
lmao.hollowledsleds ,you are the typical internet dreamer that thinks your fast car and reading too many mags makes you an authority . the man thats been a member for 2 months and could start racing brackets KNOW all there is,but by looking at your stuff and your choice of parts on what you have built doesnt impress me. but since you think othjers are a scammer ,conman,scumbag.......i guess i should feel sorry for you that being FAT /BALD / AND NO NOTHING about racing, but i dont. you are nothing more than the typical tire kicker. you started this crap by the name calling .ask your 10 year old how to work the computer baldy and find the magazine articles if you need a face that seems so important to you. you say others must be proud of there stuff........ look at that tow vehicle motor you are selling for 3300 and have about 1200 in parts in it?if you have more than that in it ,they saw you coming. lmao and that was for your fast street car? hell if you built it we know it isnt fast as you have a little mind to go with that limited experience. all of this because I DIDNT WANT YOUR LITTLE BOAT.LMAO 38
If THIS guy (MICS 1976 ) showed up at MY business seeking sponsor moneies, I'd call the cops thinking he was a total fruitcake and very unpredictably dangerous. The total lack of DECENCY is astounding.....

Yes, he(mics1976) IS a button pusher. That's the ONLY way he can be recognized for ANYthing. He get's REACTIONS from improper behavior. ANY attention is better than NO attention........must be a very lonely guy.....
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 12-27-2008, 12:07 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Hallogays

Originally Posted by Deezy411
Hallowayshotrods is a tire kicker and a low baller. Poor excuse for a man. Guy offered me $250 for a set of 1250 heads and then posted lies about me on this forum and him and his friends attacked me also. Just thought i would put that out there. I bash his name in every forum and track i go to now.
Dean's french onion dip gives me gas.
Old 12-27-2008, 07:41 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Hallogays

Originally Posted by Tod74
Originally Posted by Deezy411
Hallowayshotrods is a tire kicker and a low baller. Poor excuse for a man. Guy offered me $250 for a set of 1250 heads and then posted lies about me on this forum and him and his friends attacked me also. Just thought i would put that out there. I bash his name in every forum and track i go to now.
Dean's french onion dip gives me gas.
BEANO
Old 12-27-2008, 09:33 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

let em rip, the odor might chase away some of the riff-raff in here... :roll:
Old 12-27-2008, 10:32 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -