For Sale: 2010 Dodge Challenger Drag Pak
This is car number 25 out of the 50 made in 2010. I am assuming anyone interested in these cars knows the story and what is required to put the car together. I had this car sent to MPR Race Cars in Michigan in the summer of 2011. Big Mike did a great job with the fabrication of the following
1. MPR 4 link rear suspension. Rear is a Strange Dana 60. 4.56 gears on spool. 35 spline axles. Chrome moly yoke. Strange disc brakes. AFCO rear shocks. Strange rear springs.
2. MPR chrome moly roll cage. Installed and painted.
3. Aeromotive fuel cell mounted. Mounts for an Aeromotive electric fuel pump installed.
4. All brakes plumbed with line lock installed.
5. Seat/harness/net mounts fabricated and installed.
6. MPR torqueflight 727 transmission mount and driveshaft loop. Also super duty aluminum driveshaft with universal joints and yoke for 727.
7. Safety switch supplied and installed.
8 MPR weight box supplied and installed.
9. Hood was finished and painted in orangasol type black. Fasteners all aligned and permanetly installed.
10. All fabrication work cleaned and painted. Rear and 4 link powder coated.
The following link has many pictures of the car being fabricated and as it is now.
The car still needs a lot of work. It is set up for a 727 transmission. The original engine is untouched awaiting finishing. Hopefully you know what is required. Wiring, transmission, efi control system, wheels and tires, headers, and engine mods are still needed. The pictures show what is there and the quality of the work so far. The car is presently a roller with the motor on an engine stand. Interior and dash are out. Front and rear glass are out. I am slowly putting it back together for storage. I can put it all back if desired.. All work done on this car was preformed by MPR. MPR is the source of design and many parts for all of the big 3's new super stock cars. No one does a better job.
With a month or so of work this car can be ready to run in NHRA Stock Class. All of the hard work has been done by MPR. I bought another one of the new factory race cars car and now I am not going to finish this car any time soon.
This item is NEW
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2009-01-19
Phone Number: 8888888888
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
Report the sale - click here