Built for NMCA Nostalgia Pro Street.
Ideal Car for Street Outlaws, Grudge Race or No Prep !
Set up with one fogger kit but is drilled for second kit. Engine is built for 2000hp. Engine is less than 15 runs old since new (Soft test runs) and the whole car is less than 60 runs since built. If you have the money & are serious, this car is ready to race.
• Full Round Double Frame Chassis (Mike Fisher Race Cars) Cetified to 7.50 1/4 mile
• Black with Silver Z-28 Stripes
• Chev BB 622ci Rher Morrison 2000hp with Fogger
• Dry Sump system
• MSD Crank Trigger Ignition
• Pro Systems 1600cfm Nitrous Dominator Carb
• BTE Powerglide 2 speed Trans Brake 1.80 straight Cut (2000+ hp)
• Hughes Nitrous Converter
• Aluminum Driveshaft
• 9” rear end with Wilwood Disc Brakes
• Strut Front with Wilwood Disc Brakes
• Aluminum Radiator with electric fans
• Weld Wheels with Bead Locks
• Goodyear 33.5 x 17 x 16 Slicks & Front Runners
• Coated Headers with Flowmaster mufflers
• Glass front, hood, trunk & doors
• Original Dash, hood lining & carpet (Meets Pro Street class rules)
• Working Alternator, headlight & tail lights
* Weight 2540 lb w/o driver ready to race
• Texas Title in hand
• Contact me if more information is required on 214-535-6751 Cell