Designed for high performance and heavy duty applications, the SHP block is the ideal starting point for hot rodders, drag racers, circle track competitors, off-roaders and high performance marine enthusiasts.
- Brand new precision machined cast iron block.
- Siamese bores 4.125" (unfinished).
- Extra thick decks ensure reliable head gasket seal.
- Blind head bolt holes don't go through to water jacket.
- Clearance for 3.75" stroke with steel rods.
- 350 main journals accept commonly available crankshafts.
- Splayed outer bolts on middle main bearing caps prevent cracks.
- Uses standard two piece rear main seal or option for one piece seal.
- Provisions for OE stock roller lifters and cams.
- Uses 1981-1985 stock style oil pan and dipstick.
- Uses stock stamped steel or plastic timing cover.
- All OE bolt holes for starter, clutch ball, etc...
- Priority main oiling system directs oil to main bearings first for more dependable lubrication.
Business Phone Number: 7064789560 This item is NEW Trades NOT ACCEPTED Payment options: