Home of "The Original BOSS HOG Torque Converter" Since 1970
We are the Future of Torque Converters
ACC Performance is proud to offer 4 complete lines of high-performance converters. Whether you are looking for heavy duty, street use, or racing use, we have a converter to fit your specific needs. All of our torque converters are carefully inspected multiple times to ensure you have the highest quality product available. You can BOSS HOG torque converters directly from us using the “Shop” page, or at the dealers listed on our “Where to Buy” page.
What makes ACC Performance Torque Converters better than the rest? We have been selling the highest quality torque converters since 1970. Our parts are cleaner, lighter, and stronger than our competitor’s converters. As of October 2005 ACC Performance took on a new owner who brings aircraft engineering and Six Sigma quality standards to the high-performance torque converter industry. ACC Performance uses the best manufacturing processes combined with just-in-time manufacturing and NASA-style welding practices to get you the highest quality parts available combined with impeccable delivery times. ACC Performance Products has emerged as an outright leader in this industry and here’s why:
• BOSS HOG torque converters are welded, not furnace brazed (unless requested). Contrary to popular belief, furnace brazing is not the best way to adhere torque converter components together. Just like a Teflon coated cooking pan, after some time the furnace brazing will erode away and ruin the stators and affect all other rotating parts & clutches in your transmission. All BOSS HOG Torque Converters are welded at the fins, not brazed, to eliminate the erosion after time.
• We use industrial Torrington-type bearings.Light-duty needle bearings are good, but not great. Industrial bearings give these converters the ability to handle thousands of pound feet of torque.
• Aircraft Aluminum Washers. ACC Performance Products torque converters utilize an aircraft quality aluminum washer instead of those old fiber washers that other companies use. This will decrease inefficiencies and ensure you have a ready-to-install converter.
• Every BOSS HOG torque converter is hand built. All ACC Converters are hand built and tested to ensure that you are getting the best converter money can buy! No automated process can ensure this kind of quality.
• Product defects are almost 0. With our product returns being below 1%, you can be assured that you have the highest quality parts that are available on the market.
Helping you get the drag car insurance you need nationwide.
Thrifty Auto Shipping
If affordable auto shipping is what you're looking for, Thrifty Auto Shipping is the perfect car shipping & auto transport service to fulfill your needs. Whatever the job entails - business relocation, car dealership delivery, cross-country moves, etc. we make sure all vehicles are delivered when promised and in the exact condition as given to us. As one of the leading auto moving companies in the nation, we ensure the drivers we use are above all insured, reliable and their equipment is up to date. Once your vehicle is loaded it is covered with full coverage up to $80,000 dollars. This is peace of mind for you and your family. Rest assured our experienced drivers will transport your vehicle in the safest manner possible to prevent damage during transport... We also guarantee our clients will receive the highest quality of customer service, including professional and timely responses to all inquiries. Entrust the safety of your vehicle to Thrifty Auto Shipping, a family-owned auto transport company you can place your confidence in.
SpareFoot is the largest online marketplace for storage, making it easier to compare your options, find the best deals and prices and place a free online reservation, no credit card required. Self-storage facilities across the country have stepped up to meet the storage needs of car owners by offering safe, monitored space for you to keep your car. Whether you simply need a place to park it outside for a couple of weeks or are looking for a second garage to store your classic car, a self-storage facility near you may have exactly what you need.