Mid-West Pro Mod Series & Elite Motorsports present the ELITE 16, the LARGEST Pro-Mod payout in the world! This race will be a $50k winner-take-all event that will take place in Ennis, Texas, at the storied Texas Motorplex November 1-3. With the entire purse payout a staggering $125,500 this event will be ACTION PACKED! Elite Motorsports, LLC Founder and Owner Richard Freeman says “This is a different deal for me. We have a lot of great customers and support in this region and I really wanted to give back and be involved in something like this. It’s a $50,000 to win race, so that in itself brings excitement. Whether you’re a racer or fan, this is going to be something to see!”
The ELITE 16’s goal is to give racers who have invested their time with MWPMS an opportunity to win a nice chunk of change.
Series Founder Keith Haney stated:
“We wanted to give the guys who’ve traveled and supported the Mid-West Pro Mod Series a bonus and that is the form of reduced entry into the Elite 16. If a racer has competed in four or more MWPMS events in 2018, their entry will be $1500. For all the guys (and gals) wanting to be a part of this HUGE payday and have competed in three or fewer MWPMS events or none at all, the entry is $2000. This means that the ELITE 16 is truly an event for everyone.”
If you didn’t make the ELITE 16 don’t worry, Jerry Bickel Race Cars has you covered. The competitors that qualified 17th place and back will have a chance to battle it out for a $15,000 second chance purse. If at first you don’t succeed, try and try again.
Top Sportsman brought to you by Summit Racing Equipment will also have the chance to rock & roll. T/S will be a 32-car field battling for a $5500 payday. Runner-up will pay $2500, while semis will take $1000, and $500 for quarter finals. The racers were given the option of a top-heavy purse or spread out and this is the decision that was determined.
Note to all Racers and Spectators:
1. Parking for Racers & VIP Ticket holders will begin Monday October 29 for those that want to come early.
2. We will have concession stand and merchandise trailer around tower/starting line so VIP & Racers can hang out.
3. Testing Thursday 10am-4pm for $150.00
4. We will have 2 qualifiers Thursday night 6pm & 8pm (all classes), 6 qualifiers Friday starting at 11am, Saturday morning at 10am we race
5. There will be no refunds for pre-entry’s or at the gate!
6. Tickets (if not sold out) & additional parking can be bought at the gate during event
7. If the event is rained out before starting you will get 100% entry back if we run 2 qualifiers or more and it rains out you will get 80% entry back!
8. If paid in full and you sell/wreck etc your car you will get your money credited to the following $50k Event in 2019
9. All entry’s MUST be paid by October 31st
10. Sponsorship’s depending on level could receive one free entry for either class please contact Keith Haney for details.
11. Media will be limited for access you will need to email [email protected]
12. Pro-Mod & Top Sportsman are limited to 50 total entry’s.