Where are the Stars and Stripes......

Old 07-12-2010, 10:39 AM
PJ
CRAFTSMAN

Default July 4

Lets talk about our graphics teams efforts. Do you want to see a few that are in the schedule to go out?

Patriots Day

Memorial Day

Labor Day

Veterans Day

Independence Day

I have let our graphics team know that even though there is a flag in others to please come up with something that has the flag in this one for next year. They will come up with something.

I do appreciate the comments to the site, or I would have never responded, but please don't think that because there is or is not a graphic on the site it means one thing or another. It's just a graphic. We are only having fun with the logo at certain times of the year. We are not purposely leaving out anyone or anything, but we thank you for your feedback and our graphics team is looking into making sure there is a flag on next years logo.

Like I tell my daughter all the time. "No need to go into a room swinging for the fence when all you have to do is ask." We are here and we are listening, so a friendly comment is good enough for us.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:01 AM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

I think it went past a friendly comment and to personal as hell with a quickness when there was no star spangled banner on our independence day, but next year huh.....jezzz, I can hardly wait.

IMO displaying OUR AMERICAN FLAG in the background or in part of the RJ banner RIGHT NOW AND FOREVER MORE wouldnt be soon enough PJ.

Charles Perkins
Old 07-13-2010, 12:27 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Ustedes tenían todo el comienzo un mejor aprendizaje Spanish.The mexicanos están asumiendo el control .
Old 07-13-2010, 12:45 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

An Arab, Frenchman, American and a Mexican are riding down the highway. The Arab picks up an AK-47. He shoots a couple of rounds and then throws the gun out the window. The American asks him why he through the gun out the window and the Arab says they have so many of those where he is from he doesn't care about what happens to them.

The Frenchman picks up a bottle of wine and drinks a little and throws it out the window. The American asks him why he tossed it. The Frenchman says they have so much of it where he is from he doesn't care what happens to it.

The American picks up the Mexican and throws him out the window.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:58 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

LMFAO!! Thanks tod, that was hilarious!

Charlie,
I think it got personal because PJ didn't respnd for DAYS! I don't give a rats a** about his "photo shoot with the models", not an excuse for lacking in customer service! If anyone here actually believes PJ doesn't have a laptop and doesn't keep up with RJ daily.........I have beach property in Idaho! PJ had a HUGE complaint on his hands, chose to ignore it until it was convenient for him. One of the things RJers hate the most, to be ignored!!
Think about it, he jumped right on explaining the honor system..........it involved income though.....not some silly flag issue :!: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I certainly believe that PJ underscored the importance of addressing this problem quickly!

Although I appreciate PJs explanation, it took far too long to be delivered!
I will have to say though, I might would have been distracted as well. Damn he got some hotties for the pictures!

I am over being pissed about the time delay, PJs explanation worked for me..............Just don't take so damn lonmg next time! I don't think an apology to your RJ faithful for the delay is out of line either PJ!
Don't forget this PJ, use it as a learning tool.

Rudy Holloway
Old 07-13-2010, 06:31 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

This says it all gang.......with our United States of America in such inner turmoil, ALL TRUE PATRIOTS need to be 100% AWARE in their DAILY actions on just how they display their true LOVE of COUNTRY......RJ's graphic team should have been MUCH more aware and thoughtful on our INDEPENDENCE DAY......We each show our true colors by our actions......True AMERICANS NEVER give up,... NEVER!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTb6q...layer_embedded
Old 07-13-2010, 02:14 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Ya know, I hear you guys... about being faithful to our country & what it stands for & never forgetting the brave souls who have protected it, etc... certainly not to be forgotten on the forth of July. I love my country too... got military in my family, I am tea-party goin' American lovin' gear-head.

But what about God... what if all American's had the same patriotism for GOD? After all, it is God who has blessed America. It is bad enough that America has been minimized by our current administration. what about God??? America would not be America without God IMHO. You can't talk about God in the schools, not allowed in the work place, we must separate Church from State, In fact; Muslims now seem to have more rights in our country at times. What if there was a flag for God??? Would you see it proudly flying for display everywhere?? NOPE. According to our LOUSY president, "we are no longer a Christian nation". You can tell me I am completely wrong if you want, but without GOD, America is in far worse trouble than those who forget to honor her on the 4th. I am tried of my country telling me it is not appropriate to have God in certain places.... WE HAVE A FAR BIGGER WAR RIGHT NOW THAT IS SPIRITUAL... we loose that war, we are DONE as a country. I bet 90% of soldiers are diligent prayer-warriors out there in the field. I bet there is no such thing as an atheist in a fox-hole!!!!! All I am saying is let's not forget where we came from.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:59 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I agree one thousand percent !!
Old 07-13-2010, 10:34 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Aunque estoy de acuerdo con usted Rigsby en algo de eso , y no soy partidario de Obama en absoluto! Yo creo que el coment que hizo sobre el "ya no una nación cristiana "ha sido volado manera de proportion.Like o no tenemos la libertad de religeon de este país ( por ahora) y no todo el mundo cree en el Señor mismo . Creo que el Presidente estaba simplemente diciendo " Todos los religeons bienvenida ". Tener la libertad de elegir lo que , en su caso , a practicar religeon es parte de lo que hace Estados Unidos Especial .
Old 07-14-2010, 05:45 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

A MUST SEE........Marine Sgt James 'Eddie' Wright

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/vid.../390088/974774

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -