FLICKR ACCOUNT

Old 04-16-2010, 09:22 AM
racechik91
JUNIOR BUILDER

wow!!! yall are crazy lol!!!! and zipp i dont think it is pathetic to talk shit and have fun...but when people take it tooo far and tell you they are comin to see you and they wanna marry you and what not!!!!! thats ridiculous!!!
Old 04-16-2010, 10:15 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

last time I brought a new wife home, my wife was really pissed!!! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-16-2010, 10:18 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Here's the deal... racechik. I have been watching this post & not commenting due to mixed feelings on it. Truthfully, I am pretty old fashioned too. I keep my comments about girls in check. You cannot tell me you wear a semi-attractive outfit & do not expect some comments. You know you are appealing.... you know what to expect with certain behavior. everyone likes to be flattered (I enjoy it too). Do not be surprised, you are on a racing website that is primarily occupied by men. We all can probably admit there are some who are just lacking class, some are sick in the head, some are straight up perverts. You know this- you are at risk when you post a cute picture of yourself. You know exactly what reaction you can get when you cast a single picture into a sea of unknown fish.... & Parana's. If you still aren't sure after this, next time do me a favor & PRAY about it first before you post the next one. I am sure you will get your answer quickly. Last, understand that I am coming from a position of concern; not attacking you. In time, you will know who is safe here & who is not. Scooter
Old 04-16-2010, 01:21 PM
racechik91
JUNIOR BUILDER

Ok...i know how guys are cause i have been a girl all my life!!! i know that the majority of them think with the wrong head and yea i get that cause us women can be the same way! i started this post MAINLY as a warning because there are gentlemen on here that are postin pics of their naked wives and i think that is crazy...i DO NOT have any explicit pics of myself on my page and i dont EVER plan on having any. YES i know that it draws attention and NO i honestly dont find myself attractive. I dont mind comments but some people take it to the max. like i said before i know where i stand with my morals and i know that people will talk and think what they want and i am the only one who knows the facts. DIDNT mean to blow this up out of proportion but i think EVERYONE needs to know what was going on and that it was from here. I know the creepers and who to look out for on this website so i keep my mouth shut about them. there are some guys that have really struck me the wrong way but others just startin friendly conversation. If you knew me as a person you would know that i dont take too kindly to people that are obsessive or crude when it comes to talkin to a girl. Heck if i am at the track and some guy hollers something at me ill be right quick to tell him off and make sure he knows that i am with the big guys of HiLLSiDE POSSE RACiNG! NOW on the other hand if one was to walk up to me and be a gentlemen then i would kindly talk to him....so there is my view on this whole thing! thank you for your opinion and it was really helpful! i guess all i am tryin to say is that im not one of those trampy show myself to anyone kinda girls and dont plan on it becoming that way!! thanks Rigsby and glad your not a creeper!!!!
Old 04-16-2010, 01:51 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I think you can handle yourself, Scoots points are valid though, you will learn more with age and experience. Its good to know you have some guy friends out there to watch your back. it is a cruel world out there and there is some people who just are not right!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-16-2010, 03:45 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

AAW!!! Racechik, i'm just messing with ya, a little friendly bantering, nothing more. Hell i'm old enough to be you mothers dad. I couldn't run fast enough too catch you unless ofcourse you get in a drag car, then you're playing in my park and we become equal.
And you should think highly of yourself, you are a pretty lady. I'm not into tat's, but that's one's personal choice.

Zip.

PS, and i'm not comming to Anderson too visit you, i lived there 22 yrs. before you were born (1968)
Old 04-16-2010, 04:10 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

" NO i honestly dont find myself attractive. I dont mind comments but some people take it to the max. "

Racecik, why do so many women say this??? Don't speak these curses on yourself. You are a cute girl. I have a friend that looks like you.

All I am saying is that there are wolves here in sheep's clothing. You are young & female. Be careful & make sure you know who you are talking to... don't give a pervert something to be perverted about... that's all.

There are many great folks here too. There is a core group of men here I would invite into my own home even. On the other hand, I have seen people come & go here that crossed some pretty bad lines. I will not site examples, but there are some who just don't have a soul... no conscience at all. These are the same SICK-O's who can take your name, racing logo/info, state you live in, your picture, & a few of your comments & they wind up at your local race track... or worse, your home. How many internet creeps have you heard that actually set out & found who they were talking to???

Again, I am coming from a place of concern. The fact that your picture was put on another site is creepy... much less what was said about it. that is not flattery, that is a potential sick-o who did that. I have a daughter who is much younger than you, I would be pissed if that was my kid that happened to. Frankly, I can't say that I would not want to hunt that creep like a dog....

Anyways, like I said, just be careful & know who is who on this site. Scoot
Old 04-16-2010, 04:45 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

x2, all of scoots points here are valid & very good advice, young ladies have to be extremely careful out here on the net. theres a lot of creeps out here. always keep safety first in mind. hope you dont think were all harping on you about anything you have done. most of us have kids and are just concerned about safety .
Old 04-16-2010, 06:02 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by racechik91
wow!!! yall are crazy lol!!!! and zipp i dont think it is pathetic to talk s and have fun...but when people take it tooo far and tell you they are comin to see you and they wanna marry you and what not!!!!! thats ridiculous!!!
Sorry racechick, that is creepy that someone is going to show up at your door and marry you. Looks like you might have a stalker. So be careful and be safe. Keep friends close by anytime you can. Later.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:44 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Here's the deal... racechik. I have been watching this post & not commenting due to mixed feelings on it. Truthfully, I am pretty old fashioned too. I keep my comments about girls in check. You cannot tell me you wear a semi-attractive outfit & do not expect some comments. You know you are appealing.... you know what to expect with certain behavior. everyone likes to be flattered (I enjoy it too). Do not be surprised, you are on a racing website that is primarily occupied by men. We all can probably admit there are some who are just lacking class, some are sick in the head, some are straight up perverts. You know this- you are at risk when you post a cute picture of yourself. You know exactly what reaction you can get when you cast a single picture into a sea of unknown fish.... & Parana's. If you still aren't sure after this, next time do me a favor & PRAY about it first before you post the next one. I am sure you will get your answer quickly. Last, understand that I am coming from a position of concern; not attacking you. In time, you will know who is safe here & who is not. Scooter
I wish I could come off like that, well put Scoot.

I guess my X and my girlfriend are right, I dont know how to talk to a woman without pissing them off.

But now I'm all confused, I dont know if I'm a creeper, a perv or a horn dog, I think it's the latter...lol : )

I'm certainly not copying and pasting up pics of women on opther websites!!!

Whoops!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -