Where's all the 'Bus' drivers ??

Old 05-09-2010, 02:46 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
Originally Posted by Tod74
I have been banned from a couple of forums over the years and every time it wasn't just the inability to get on the forum...When I tried to log in a message would come on screen telling me that I had been banned and it gave a reason.
Maybe different forum software but I would think if he were "banned" it would have said it.

JMO

I got banned from one forum 4 minutes after I joined...Only made 1 post. :lol:
IT DID ! It said you have been banned from this forum. during this time chris was able to get on & off with no problem. I WAS SINGLED OUT!
Oh, sorry I thought you were just unable to get on. sorry. What did you say/type to get banned?
Old 05-09-2010, 03:00 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

It doesn't really take much on here anymore :!: :!: It is called button power :!: You know I can do it and you had better know it :!: :!: I have just been waiting for it to happen to me :!: And so has my Dad :!: Read page 1 :!: JMO Mark Arnold
Old 05-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Hola Boys-

Saw Rig's post on this thread= No not MIA

I have been around taking a peek, but have been listening rather than speaking- here's why.

We have some great regular guys on this forum, and especially the scammer forum- Total bulldogs, who know where to look and how to dig up info.

The problem is that a great many of the posters on the scammer forum seem to expect the regulars to do all the work. We have to post the add number, pm the other party, do the web searches-

I get PMs from people who have been scammed who want me to make long distance calls, look up this or that- makes me laugh sometimes.

So I decided to take a break, work on my racer and build some transmissions, and see if some of the newbies could figure it out. I don't think they can though

Scorp
Old 05-09-2010, 05:13 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Just curious....out of all the detective work some on here have done, has any of it ever actually resulted in someone getting a refund from a crook? Has anyone ever been charged with a crime as a result of the "sharks" ? I'm just asking, I'm not trying to be a wise ass.
.... Sometimes the scammer section is a good tool to warn others..I don't think it is as much a help in getting someone's money back as it is exposing the scumbags...therefore preventing them from ripping off anyone else. Just my opinion and again...I'm not being a wise guy just asking.
Old 05-09-2010, 05:20 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

i thunk wes have bein abble too du alod od good oon hrere----I LEARBBED A LOT FROM LITTLE ROD :lol: :lol:
Old 05-09-2010, 05:24 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lively
i thunk wes have bein abble too du alod od good oon hrere----I LEARBBED A LOT FROM LITTLE ROD :lol: :lol:
Looks like the spellcheck on your computer has caught the littlerod virus. :P
Old 05-10-2010, 09:06 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Just curious....out of all the detective work some on here have done, has any of it ever actually resulted in someone getting a refund from a crook? Has anyone ever been charged with a crime as a result of the "sharks" ? I'm just asking, I'm not trying to be a wise ass.
.... Sometimes the scammer section is a good tool to warn others..I don't think it is as much a help in getting someone's money back as it is exposing the scumbags...therefore preventing them from ripping off anyone else. Just my opinion and again...I'm not being a wise guy just asking.
Chris did help put Littlerod behind bars.

Scorp
Old 05-10-2010, 11:41 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110

Scorp
yeah and look, he's still there :!: :!: :!: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-10-2010, 01:45 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
Originally Posted by Scorpion1110

Scorp
I THOUGHT HE WAS RELEASED & NOW IS THE MODERATOR OF THE SCAMMERS SECTION :? :shock: :roll:

yeah and look, he's still there :!: :!: :!: :lol:
Old 05-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Scorp, good to see you are still around. I understand why you are listening & not speaking as much.... besides, working on the race car is a high priority.

1. I don't like the feeling/tension from what was said here... (pg 1 & pg6) what the hell is going on??

2. Mark, you are a good man. Hemi, you too. Many others that I will not mention. It is a brotherhood... so where did the continuity go???

3. Tom: I understand that we do not see what you see. I understand that we do not answer the complaints you may have, etc... there is a fine line between freedom or speech & governing a thread. I too would stick up for Mark if need be. No one likes to be told what to do or be corrected... we are grown men here. Are we not all on the same team? I can remember many threads that have gone astray w/ out a reprimand... not sure why you would single out Mark or Hemi specifically when the are part of the back-bone here. Maybe I am confused; don't fully understand, but as you have reminded us many times: "this is a free PUBLIC forum".

Maybe I have said too much, hell maybe it is not my place. I do know that Mark is not delusional or on mind-altering-meds. Let's not make this whole forum a "US AGAINST THEM" mentality... please. A "Mod" in my humble opinion should not put down the forum users who pay to be here.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service