gettting agravated

Old 01-08-2010, 12:49 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

if i would have dropped it inyo the 82 pontiac granprix i had prilly would have been gone but had good offer on it ad roller and sold it got this car at fair price motor got done and here is where we sit. and i know i wont make money prolly wont break even and i can deal with that its life. that was never the point of this post the point was the guys wanting basically my car and damn near the asking price of theres to trade
Old 01-08-2010, 02:54 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Yank engine/trans and sell separately, sell car for what you can get. You can most often part out for more than complete package....
Old 01-16-2010, 06:26 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

if i dont sell or trde over the spring and summer ill do some body work and paint then maybe get the rallys either plated or powder coated to match the color or do color contrast not sure yet got a shop i can use so just a matter of my time and mats
Old 01-16-2010, 07:47 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

dragonmaster...i have never thought it was cool to price a man's stuff...with that said you car is worth what someone is willing to pay..and you have to keep an open mind,,such as trade with cash is a great alternative this day and time for buyers and sellers....MATTER OF FACT ITS ALWAYS BEEN A GOOD ALTERNATVE....LOL

with this said My grandmother owned a black with red pin-striped 1976 Grand Prix with red interior with Buckets seats(it was new)...if i could find that identical car somewhere in decent shape..it would be worth more to me than Most people just for sentimental reasons...and if by some 1 million to 1 odds i found the exact car, it would be purchased ir-regardless of the shape its in.

just another angle on your sale...

here is a 76 grandprix with red interior just like grandmom's back in 1976

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-16-2010, 07:55 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

i hear ya and on some i would if the funds were there. i dont wanna sound whinny but mark and dirka know whats going on. and just put it on to trade straight up or if someomne wanted to buy out right cool too but its not a have to sell thing and i am thankful to everyone thought and veiws