Some People are SO STUPID!!

Old 12-08-2009, 02:03 PM
racechik91
JUNIOR BUILDER

roundy round haha wow thats funny!..i dk i have been to my share of drag races asphalt and dirt and none of them get my adrenaline pumpin like the dirt does!! i guess its just cause i am a damn redneck huh?!!
Old 12-08-2009, 02:09 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Hey now I am a redneck too. Honestly I think if I did roundy round racing that I would have to do it on asphalt. I just dont get to excited about dirt for some reason.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:16 PM
racechik91
JUNIOR BUILDER

ashpalt SUCKS! its all follow the leader..dirt is just such a on the tip of your toes kinda thing!! you never know what is gonna happen and i just LOVE watchin them cars get up on the bars like they do!! when they start i love the smell of the fuel and when the get on the track the dirt and fuel together smells WONDERFUL!!! im very weird i guess but its the anticipation that drives me wild!!
Old 12-08-2009, 02:51 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by racechik91
roundy round haha wow thats funny!..i dk i have been to my share of drag races asphalt and dirt and none of them get my adrenaline pumpin like the dirt does!! i guess its just cause i am a damn redneck huh?!!
i been Reading and Smiling...lol....racechik you say nothing gets your blood puming like dirt racing...

YOU NEVER SAT IN A 10.5 OUTLAW CAR :
i got 100 bill that says if i can get you strapped into my 10.5 Outlaw car (passenger side)..i will have you Hollering like a 19 yr old Girl before the 100 ft mark..( get it..19 yr old Girl..lol )

i know you don't know much about drag racing compared to Dirt track racing...so let me Give you some numbers to play with.

Dead stop thru 60ft mark 1.11 seconds (its running 0- 75 mph in less than 60ft)..i assure you it will cross your eye's and knock the breath out of you......now measure off 60 ft and set you a Fixed object so you can see the 60ft distance ahead of you....now standing 60 ft from the object stare at it and count ONE THOUSAND ONE...and BAM you have traveled the 60ft....now it takes doing this exercise to get a idea of how hard the car is pulling...many g-forces.. :roll:

Now from half track until thru the traps ( 330ft) you are traveling almost 200ft per second......

now do the same excerise as i said above...count off 200 ft set you up a fixed object 200 ft away and Count ONE THOUSAND ONE...and BAM you have traveled 200 ft......

this all accounts for 0-160 mph in 4.6 seconds (660ft) .....or you could say a backstretch distance..

i am pushing 1800hp on NOS...Compared to a 400hp dirt car.

i think i could get your adrenline pumping..... :wink:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-08-2009, 03:16 PM
racechik91
JUNIOR BUILDER

yes i understand all that juice!! sammy has taught me some things about drag racing. but my heart belongs in the dirt!! and i will take you up on that makin me scream like a 19 year old girl!! just let me know when you are racing at the tracks here and i might just pop up lol!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 03:29 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by racechik91
yes i understand all that juice!! sammy has taught me some things about drag racing. but my heart belongs in the dirt!! and i will take you up on that makin me scream like a 19 year old girl!! just let me know when you are racing at the tracks here and i might just pop up lol!!!
i'll let you Know when we Go back.I play at Wareshoals also..use to be STARLIGHT back in Zips day...did you Know Zip Holds a few NHRA records ?.he's modest and won't tell you...so i will...lol..

i like to watch them Dirt Guys too..personal Friends with Johnny Hightower and Hotrod lemance.
i use to go to riverside before they closed shop just to watch the fights on the backstreet..lol... SERIOUSLY !!

I love Sammy to death..but to keep it real Sammy is a Bracket racer running a 7.50 car....I am sure he taught you a lot about bracket stuff. (nothing wrong with that) just apples and organes thats all.....we don't Hit brakes before traps in Heads up racing...lol

Serioulsy There is Huge Difference in heads up 4.0 second car @160mph vs a 90 mph 7 second bracket car..... Sammy would also tell you that.

the difference would be like baby bomber Vs late Model on Dirt ?

i look forward to meeting you Tia...we will cross paths..we live to close Not to....glad your hanging out with us here on the forum...i believe your the 1st Girl to hang out with us like this..at least in the 7 years i been here as i can remember..

i like the joke about the snowman...lol !

i am off to the Gym..working out in Moonville...not too far from you
later

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-08-2009, 03:35 PM
racechik91
JUNIOR BUILDER

well good deal! and yea i think sammy runs foot break if im not mistaken..i know that what he has aint all that drag racing is about lol..and how can you do anything other then play at wareshoals?!! that is one track that i cant stand cause most of it is a joke it seems like..RIVERSIDE WAS THE SHE-ITE!!! i loved that place and got into a fight with a 19 year old there when i was 15 lol!!! beat her ass to haha!! (not bragging) :lol: but i have been hearin word of the mouth about zip!! seems like he knows his stuff!! CONGRATS ZIP!!...yall aint gettin rid of me lol i can run with the big dogs even if i am only a chihuahua haha!!!(they are vicious)!!!

AND THE SNOWBALLS WAS PRICELESS HAHAHA!!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 05:13 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Tia,
I hope you didn't think i was trying to run you off. The only reason i ask the questions about your car and dirty face and hands, is because i know some ladies that race and don't touch their cars. While i know a couple others that race and work on their cars. From what i've seen those that don't touch the cars (only drive them) are mostly whinners, while the ones that work on their cars have a lot more respect for their cars and really get into the racing and do better at the track. I didn't say good to hear that, that you caught your hair on fire, you'd probably look funny BALD.
O'h and BJ's 1.11 60' time translates to between 2 and 3 g's force. You can equate that to a pro baseball pitcher throwing a ball at 75 mph, ofcourse most pitchers can throw in the 90 mph range. 60' from pitchers mound to home plate.

Zip.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:44 PM
racechik91
JUNIOR BUILDER

i didnt think that you were runin me off at all!! and i didnt singe all my hair it just lit up for a sec lol!! its all good!! but yea i will be meetin BJ at a track here cause i want to scream like a lil girl lol!! did you see the pic i put of the maro on there?
Old 12-08-2009, 06:53 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Yes i saw the camero, and i'm sure it didn't look like that all season. I'll also bet the skinned car is a lot more fun too drive, not to mention much faster. I can guarentee you that there is no rush like running a low 1.00 sec 60' time it blurs your vision, like pushing the eyeballs back in the socket. What BJ didn't tell you is that he don't always go straight and if it gets out of shape a couple hundred ft. out it's one hell'va ride. If i didn't know how much he has in that car, i'd be cautious to get in the passenger seat, but i know he has the courage to get on it, but also the intelligents to get off of it when in trouble.

Zip.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service