Pink's arm drop cancelled !!

Old 09-24-2009, 10:16 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

x2 mopar , after pinks ripped you guys off at bristol I will ban myself for life from spending a dime on them. :evil: screw them!
Old 09-24-2009, 10:19 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

X5 The last guy dripped antifreeze on the starting line , not down the track and he got a 2 year ban,,,hell alot of the cars are street cars , thats what they want ,,,most have antifreeze , sh*t happens,,,they need to change the name to ---P U N K S
Old 09-24-2009, 10:58 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

No ''Maniac'' to P-R-I-C-K-S arm drop :!: :!: They don't have to worry about my money, I'm keeping it :!: :!: :twisted: :twisted:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 09-24-2009, 11:00 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
No ''Maniac'' to P-R-I-C-K-S arm drop :!: :!: They don't have to worry about my money, I'm keeping it :!: :!: :twisted: :twisted:

you don't have to worry because when Rich sees this , you will be
" B A N N E D" for life :lol:
Old 09-24-2009, 12:19 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

8) 8) 8) COOL i hope someone out there let's the PRICK know :!: :!:

Old 09-24-2009, 12:28 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

BUT RICH "LOVES" MOPARS :lol:
Old 09-24-2009, 02:20 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

I saw one race a couple weeks ago, not sure if it was Tx, or No Problem La. they were running i 10.20's brk. and the kid broke a line ir hose and ran the full length of the track, with white smoke boiling out from under the car. It was antifreeze, and Rich had him up in the tower i think that was the race that the guy was banned for 2 yrs.. The kid said i didn't see it because i didn't look in the mirror, that's when Rich called him out for running antifreeze. I can tell you that antifreeze and synthetic oil are the 2 hardest products to get off the track. NHRA and IHRA will also ban you from a race if you put antifreeze on the track. Some of the tracks around here look at the cooling system to see if you have antifreeze and if you do you will not be able too run until it's gone. Too me this is something that's hard to police because they allow street vehicles to race and even have their own class.It's a catch 22.

I personally wouldn't go to a pinks event if they paid me in and bought the gas to get there.

JMO

Zip.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:06 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Has anyone other than myself noticed that some of the people on Pink's are no longer there, Nate-Adam Pritchard, Charles Henderson, Where are they :?: :?: Must have left ol'e dildo head :!: :!:

Old 09-24-2009, 09:35 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

IF they tell you ahead of time that you cannot have antifreeze in the car and then you leak it onto the track, then I can see that because it is a big delay while they clean it up....but other than that, it is a stupid rule.

RACE CARS BREAK...that's what they do. NOTHING lasts forever it is just metal. To punish a guy for life is absurd.

Will someone please explain to me about this "floating" dial in thing ...that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of...how exactly does that work? What are the rules? Do you have to run the number or not go faster than that or what?
Old 09-24-2009, 09:38 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
IF they tell you ahead of time that you cannot have antifreeze in the car and then you leak it onto the track, then I can see that because it is a big delay while they clean it up....but other than that, it is a stupid rule.

RACE CARS BREAK...that's what they do. NOTHING lasts forever it is just metal. To punish a guy for life is absurd.

Will someone please explain to me about this "floating" dial in thing ...that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of...how exactly does that work? What are the rules? Do you have to run the number or not go faster than that or what?
The floating dial thingy i believe is that they put a time up on a display and you have to beat that tiem to advance to the next round. If you are slower than that time then you are eliminated.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -