Hit a "HOMERUN TODAY"

Old 08-22-2009, 11:15 AM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

Thats a beauty !!!! What a deal good job.
Old 08-22-2009, 03:55 PM
OneBadGMC
RACING JUNKIE

What a load of junk. :shock:

I'll send ya 1200 + shipping to take it off your hands. I'd hate to see you keep that stuff. You might wind up hurting yourself with it. :lol:
Old 08-22-2009, 05:45 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

WEREN'T YA TRYING TO BUY THAT JUNK TRAILER WITH THAT SAME $1200 :lol:
Old 08-22-2009, 06:50 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by OneBadGMC
What a load of junk. :shock:

I'll send ya 1200 + shipping to take it off your hands. I'd hate to see you keep that stuff. You might wind up hurting yourself with it. :lol:

lol. ...you might be right....about pulled a Gut today moving it around..Put some Crane ( red) lube on all the journals and counter weights and wrapped it in 2- 1/2 inch thick Foam Rubber with Duct tape then placed it in a construction grade trash bag and placed it on the shelf..

I hope it doesn't stay there too long...but i am prepared to have it stored for a while..until other parts come along.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 08-22-2009, 07:18 PM
kwkracing
RACING JUNKIE

Have you located a bbc snout timing cover for a sbc? I know they make um, but i cant find one? Maybe summer bros?
Old 08-22-2009, 07:28 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Juice,
Why keep it all tucked away outa sight ? THAT is a piece of ART Dude ! It belongs on a nice hardwood table in your den or living room !
Old 08-22-2009, 07:39 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by kwkracing
Have you located a bbc snout timing cover for a sbc? I know they make um, but i cant find one? Maybe summer bros?
I haven't even started to look yet..i just got the crank yesterday..i'm like you i know they make them just haven't narrowed it down Yet.

i am now after a good aftermarket Block...instead of rushing out and paying full retail for one i am doing some looking around.

a good agressive goal for me would be to have the short block together by the end of the year but not counting on it.

The crank is Good One but the Big Block Snout sealed the deal for me..she will hold up with that Big snout long after many SBC cranks go belly up.

Old 08-22-2009, 07:43 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
Hey Juice,
Why keep it all tucked away outa sight ? THAT is a piece of ART Dude ! It belongs on a nice hardwood table in your den or living room !
DD you are so right !!!!!....I hated to wrap her up.... :cry: ...Back 10 yrs or so ago when i purchased my 1st BDS stage 4 Blower..it stayed in the living Room..i looked at her everyday when i left the house and it was the 1st thing i looked at coming home....lol.....i even started talking to it there at the end... :roll: ....i never heard the end of it from the wife..lol

Old 08-22-2009, 07:47 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by kwkracing
I haven't even started to look yet..i just got the crank yesterday..i'm like you i know they make them just haven't narrowed it down Yet.

i am now after a good aftermarket Block...instead of rushing out and paying full retail for one i am doing some looking around.

a good agressive goal for me would be to have the short block together by the end of the year but not counting on it.

The crank is Good One but the Big Block Snout sealed the deal for me..she will hold up with that Big snout long after many SBC cranks go belly up.
What size block are you looking for??
Old 08-22-2009, 07:52 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

after market Dart, Merlin etc......something i can take to 4.155 bore....9.025 deck height..the crank is a 3.330 stroke...its gonna be a 361ci..procharger intercooled blow thru

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -