Parents kill themselves and their children.

Old 02-03-2009, 05:45 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Chris thank you for your comments. I did not come to know God better by honoring him... or by being a great christain... I came to know him by being at ground zero. When there seemed like no hope, I turned to him. Anyways, I am far from perfect & God helped me a great deal... not by going to Chruch and listening to the drones there... not by the hypocracy of the many men that developed the many different chruches, & not by other people pushing God on me, I found him myself & he has heard me. Thanks again.

Rob, What i was reffering to in Galations was the list of vices & virtues. 5:19 outlines the many acts of sin... which is NOT honoring God. Believe me, I believe in the fruit of the spirit, but the topic was about a family who all died w/ innocent childeren. Outlaw voiced his frustration... confused about God, he said how could this happen??? I too have said these words to God. I get the feeling that no one is going to push God, the Bible, or Chruch on him right now. Outlaw probably does not take orders from too many people.... nor does he probably want other beliefs to judge him. He is an old Biker... rough around the edges... does not take orders.... anyways, I was gently telling him that he reminds me of a few old friends of the like. He will come to God on his own & on his terms. If I can help, great. I will not force him to listen. I believe he has a good heart... I have watched his posts & i like him. God has a plan for him. No hard feelings. Spirituality brings up some passonate conversations... we must be careful. Look at all the wars it creates... JMO
Old 02-03-2009, 07:49 PM
robsbird
JUNIOR BUILDER

Every good and perfect gift comes from above so we know from that scripture that God had nothing to do with that. The man that did that to his family had no hope. His Hope was not in Jesus Christ. I am glad tht my hope is in Jesus Christ. Ephesians 6 says in verse 10 to finally my brethren,be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities against powers,against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. We have to wear the armor of God to live in this world. God is our refuge and fortress and in Him I will put my trust. The Bible is the Word of God. It is His truth weather we believe it or not. We have to pray for each other and encourage each other. The Word is our encourger! His truth will set us free. Calling each other names like bible thumper is not truth. Bible thumper. No you do not have to go to church to be a Christian but if you are a christian you will want to go to Gods house. If you are going to a church that is judgemental find a church that you do like where you can go and be encourged. As we see the final days on this earth either by rapture or by our body dying we need to be ready to meet the God. Noone will be by your side on that day. You will stand in front of God all alone and will you say I deserve to be here or will you fall on your face and say thank you Jesus for your blood and your sacrifice! you have made several judgemental statement about the church and Gods people. how many people have you drug down by your statements.im not your enemy__ and it sounds like you have started your church here and recruited you first drone in chris
Old 02-04-2009, 05:28 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

WOW, now I am Rigsby's drone, geez. I think Rigsby has a little more faith in god than I do, I am far from his drone but he and I have the same attitude about God. Now you on the other hand are the main reason
I stay away from church's, I don't need to step into a place, made by man, to have god hear my words. Also in case you did'nt know the bible is a book written by men, not god. If you spend your whole life hoping and praying you make it to the pearly gates thats your deal. I on the other hand am trying to live life to the fullest why I am here. There are no guarantees that there is a heaven besides what was written in a book, by men, centuries ago and tailored over the years by men to make people like you into drones. While you are in church on sunday, I am at the track or out on a long ride in the country with my wife enjoying what god has given us here on earth. Not sitting in a pew listening to another man preach the word of god. I am nobodies drone robsbird, but I do see a lot of drone in you...

Chris
Old 02-04-2009, 06:33 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Ok, guys, lets all go to our happy place..... PEACE
Old 02-04-2009, 07:04 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry suicidebomb,
I have a habit of letting bible-thumpers that try and push their "holier than you" way of life down people throats get under my skin.

I apologize if I offended anyone but he needs to get off the stack of bibles he's standing on.

Chris
Old 02-04-2009, 10:25 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

No need to apologize to me my friend.
No need whatsoever.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Rob,

1. The topic here was about a family who died a tragic death, from what I believe was a complete lack of faith (as I noted earlier).

2. The question was raised by Outlaw, how could this happen & what was God's role in all of this?? many answered that question in thier own way.

3. You judged Outlaw... I don't care how you sugar-coat it... you judged him. Moreover, you started throwing Bible verses at him & others to justify your so called "Christain" feed back. You went on to say how you were veiwed as a respected Christain in your community... etc...

4. I called you on your PERSONAL RIGHTEOUSNESS... in other words, practice what you preach. Don't come on here judging Outlaw... try walking a mile in his shoes... you don't know what he believes in or what he has been through. Harbone called you out too... maybe you should look at what you said.

5. You then got on Harbone66 with your quotes & beliefs. You went on to call God "Your God"... incenuating we don't know about the Bible & do not follow it & that you most certainly do. So let me ask you Rob.... IS THIS YOUR WAY OF BRING PEOPLE TO GOD??? Good luck.

6. Bottom line: you can quote your verses all day long... as anyone could... we can all say we are "revered & honored Christains" in our community.... blah blah blah.... Make no mistake, when the Rapture comes, GOD WILL JUDGE OUR HEARTS... I do not come here to tell everyone what I know.... I come here to find out what I DO NOT know. I do not come here to be a arm-chair quaterback either. Rob, some people do not come to know the lord by having other people force scipture on them or use messages that many chruches use to force guilt & "Hollier than Thou" attitudes.... it simply pushes them farther out. Case & point: David Kuresh from TX quoted all kinds of scipture... while he molested children & burnt them to death... he was only a confused man. God knows your heart & mine... & everyone elses too. These are my friends here- I got thier backs. They are not perfect, as i am not. They will come to know God in thier own way. If I can help, great. If not, they are still my friends.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:16 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Guys there has been some good reading here...but i personally think its time for this to die out...I respect and appreciate everyone's opinions etc..
With this said i would ask that this conversation be taken to PM'S if you guys would choose to continue to debate the subject..

" For the record I do not mind Religion being mentioned on the forum, i just feel this one is getting a little off point and a little redundit"

Thanks in advance for helping me out here.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-04-2009, 02:02 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

AMEN-BRIAN --I AGREE
LIVELY
Old 02-04-2009, 02:30 PM
robsbird
JUNIOR BUILDER

:lol: amen - and I just want to say God bless all of you, we my dissagree but lets not be redundant- rob im not your enemy

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service