nobody selling

Old 01-16-2009, 02:53 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: yeah right

Originally Posted by hilldale
Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Just sold my Vega to a helluva nice guy in Arizona. I really think this thread has kinda lost track of its' original intent. I must say though, I have thoroughly enjoyed watching hilldale make himself look like a retard. :roll:
yeah right you inbred moron, f****** sissy.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 01-16-2009, 05:27 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Rudy your right that's my thought, he is a retard, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol
Old 01-16-2009, 05:31 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

He is very entertaining, I don't think he realizes that it is HIS chain that is being yanked :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 01-16-2009, 05:35 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

He is too stupid to relize it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 01-16-2009, 06:50 PM
ImBack
MASTER BUILDER

Havent you heard the saying....You cant win a arguement with a dumbass,they get you down to their level and beat you with expeirence :mrgreen:
Old 01-16-2009, 08:35 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

That's the whole point here guys. He's baited you DOWN to his level and now he's gettin' all the attention he wants ! Just ignore him................
Old 01-17-2009, 09:50 AM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default my chain

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
He is very entertaining, I don't think he realizes that it is HIS chain that is being yanked :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
oh god you really got myself and alot of others on this site laughing now, my chain yanked, oh oh oh oh my chest hurts, stop stop oh please stop.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:54 AM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default thank you double d

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
That's the whole point here guys. He's baited you DOWN to his level and now he's gettin' all the attention he wants ! Just ignore him................
well said DD you tell em man, you guys stop getting down on me or getting down with me.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:04 AM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default kleenex anyone

Originally Posted by mopar1968
No sir i don't know and believe me i don't want to know you, you come on here with a few post to your credit, you say thing's to people that has been here for years, let me inform you of something Mr, Hilldale my or anyone else's respect isn't given it's earned, and from my point of view you sure as hell haven't earned mine and never will after the thing's you have said on here, so go to some other site and see who you can piss off there!!!!!!!!!! There isn't anyway shape form or fashion you could ever be involved with racing, car's etc, all you want to do is just see how many people you can piss off, As for me i don't piss off that easy we can do this forever, but the mod's don't take kindly to this type of disscusion. enough said!!!!
does anyone have some kleenex for slowpar68.

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-17-2009, 01:14 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hill-Billy... I will say this bluntly: Mopar is 4 times the man you will ever be & does actually race/have cars. Make no mistake, we may all play your little games & respond to your posts because some of us are bored... but we all know that you are a scared little boy who has no friends. In the big picture, you are no more than a zitt on the ass of life.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -