nobody selling

Old 01-12-2009, 08:08 AM
  #41  
hotrod1024
Senior Member
MASTER BUILDER
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: FayettevilleN.C.
Posts: 215
Default

Originally Posted by outlaw256
ok smartass yes i live in alabama.and no im not a redneck and im well educated.i own my own buisness and my wife is also well educated and knocks down about 100,000 a yr.i have a degree in political science.as a matter of fact i have 3 bacholar degrees in related fields. something i was interested in in my younger days. when a person has to resort to name calling and making remarks about where a person decides to live their life shows the world that you dont have a education nor a clue what your talking about,so you get angry because you realize you really are ignorant and resort to acting like a 5 yr. old kid.i gave up on politics yrs. ago because of people like you., who rather run their mouth than talk with a informed verse.sir you have no depth to you and for that i feel sorry for you.you will never get the joy of being able to talk to someone and really know what the hell your talking about. i have used small words in hope that you could understand this. can you say"dah, i think i get it"now boy go get mommy to wipe your nose and clean your ass because im done with you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well said Ken.
hotrod1024 is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 09:17 AM
  #42  
hilldale
Senior Member
SENIOR BUILDER
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 103
Default sounds like

Originally Posted by slowmotion
Originally Posted by dparker
The problem with our country debt isn't Republican values. Its because we went into Iraq by ourselves, with not much help from other countries. But remember it was Colen Powell that said Iraq had weapons of mass distruction, you know the man that endosed Obama at the end of the election. Bush was in charge so I'm sure history will give him full blame. But also remember our Democratic lead Congress voted to go into Iraq. Now we're 3 trillion dollars in debt. Its going be hard to get out without risking the lives of thousands of our troops and the stability of those nations in that region that supply most of the worlds oil. In my opinion we should be taken 1/2 the oil thats being produced in Iraq, to pay the cost of us being there. I'm sure that screaming liberals would say thats not the nice thing to do. But to blame Republicans or Democrats for the corruption in our country is absurd. 20 years ago it was junk bonds. There's always going to be people that will break the law to get rich even CEOs. I dont blame Democrats everytime a liquor store is help up by someone one welfare. Were just going to have to put these people in jail for a long time. These arguements are exactly why we should be better informed as Americans so that we make a better choice when we VOTE!!! Don't take everything said personally read listen and try to learn, alot of the guys on here are successful business men that know how capitalism works first hand.
sounds like your feelings are a little hurt. maybe because colin powell could not stomach being a republican anymore. now you will bash him. a year ago he was probably the best right.? even bushys right hand man could not take it anymore. just more facts like you guys wanted. i know now you will go all around that. (typical republican).
One of the best statements on here! Thanks dparker!
hilldale is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 09:22 AM
  #43  
hilldale
Senior Member
SENIOR BUILDER
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 103
Default Re: american patriot

Originally Posted by TopspeedLowet
Originally Posted by hilldale
Originally Posted by TopspeedLowet
KKC , SIR you made my good eye tear up... THANK YOU for taking the time to be a good American Patriot.
Rush is right
P.S. I put the last part in for good measure. ('')
yeah your a real american you and that other moron kkc. i think both of you are recovering addicts. please leave this country and go live in one of those 3rd world countrys. most of us real american patriots dont want that. hey just think free market man wow.
You must have just had one to many big drink's of Kool Aid in your day. (Jim Jones)
Sorry you are so miserable.
oh o.k bill oreilly. do you dream about him when you go to sleep at night.?
hilldale is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 09:27 AM
  #44  
TheYellaBrick
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
TheYellaBrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Emmett, Idaho
Posts: 7,334
Default

And I repeat...................:roll: :roll: :roll:

This second grade playground attitude and name calling BS is NOT productive ! CONSERVATIVES are GENERALLY more even tempered, educated on ALL the facts, and converse in a respectful and decent manner. EMOTIONS cannot be allowed to take over when LOGIC is called for.

And for Gods sake, proof read your post for grammatical errors so that we may make sense of your rantings.......
TheYellaBrick is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 09:29 AM
  #45  
hilldale
Senior Member
SENIOR BUILDER
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 103
Default wow

Originally Posted by outlaw256
hilldale.i dont know the level of education you have, i dont really care.but from your words you dont seem to have any.without capitalism you would be living like a third world communist country. im afraid you have been grossly mis-informed. where you get your information from is only a guess, but you have either read it wrong or you didnt understand it, or its just propaganda written buy a old communist.the democratic party is not like it was 40yrs ago. it has tuned into on of the most liberal parties we have ever seen.the want to give everything i worked for away.give it to the people of other countrys or people here who dont have to work because they have signed up for every program the government has set up.if it wasnt for the rich, setting up buisnesses there wouldnt be jobs to go to.you dont like middle class america? who do you think your demos are getting the money for their give away programs?social programs make lazy people and my countrydont need them here. dont like my country? well get your ass to cuba or some other south american country. we have alot of problems but we are still the best damn country on the face of this earth!! now i have had my say so lets put the politics to the side and talk cars.something we all love or we wouldnt be on this great site.
i really am sorry master staunch i did not know this was your country i am living in., please please forgive me.
hilldale is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 09:37 AM
  #46  
hilldale
Senior Member
SENIOR BUILDER
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 103
Default oh really

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
And I repeat...................:roll: :roll: :roll:

This second grade playground attitude and name calling BS is NOT productive ! CONSERVATIVES are GENERALLY more even tempered, educated on ALL the facts, and converse in a respectful and decent manner. EMOTIONS cannot be allowed to take over when LOGIC is called for.

And for Gods sake, proof read your post for grammatical errors so that we may make sense of your rantings.......
oh really ,have you been reading what your people have been saying. im sorry, incorrect again about conservatives temperments. you guys are the ones saying that the dems are the do gooders.? by all meens you are not educated on the facts. i was once like you. remember when you think those facts are true of yours ,look around the corner... P.S GRAMMATICAL.???
hilldale is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 12:20 PM
  #47  
TheYellaBrick
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
TheYellaBrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Emmett, Idaho
Posts: 7,334
Default

This guy is certainly entertaining !
TheYellaBrick is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 12:29 PM
  #48  
hilldale
Senior Member
SENIOR BUILDER
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 103
Default entertaining

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
This guy is certainly entertaining !
oh now i am entertaining.
hilldale is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 12:38 PM
  #49  
TopspeedLowet
Senior Member
DYNO OPERATOR
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 504
Default Re: entertaining

Originally Posted by hilldale
Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
This guy is certainly entertaining !
oh now i am entertaining.
You sure don't know anything about cars based on your entries having nothing to do with cars to date. So you are the entertainment.
TopspeedLowet is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 12:45 PM
  #50  
dparker
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Hobbs, NM
Posts: 842
Default

Back in Midievil times what were the entertainment for the King/Monarch called?

Oh yeh, I remember, Hildale you can be our JESTER!!!!!!!!!!
dparker is offline  

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service