nobody selling

Old 01-11-2009, 04:31 AM
  #31  
TopspeedLowet
Senior Member
DYNO OPERATOR
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 504
Default

Originally Posted by outlaw256
hilldale.i dont know the level of education you have, i dont really care.but from your words you dont seem to have any.without capitalism you would be living like a third world communist country. im afraid you have been grossly mis-informed. where you get your information from is only a guess, but you have either read it wrong or you didnt understand it, or its just propaganda written buy a old communist.the democratic party is not like it was 40yrs ago. it has tuned into on of the most liberal parties we have ever seen.the want to give everything i worked for away.give it to the people of other countrys or people here who dont have to work because they have signed up for every program the government has set up.if it wasnt for the rich, setting up buisnesses there wouldnt be jobs to go to.you dont like middle class america? who do you think your demos are getting the money for their give away programs?social programs make lazy people and my countrydont need them here. dont like my country? well get your ass to cuba or some other south american country. we have alot of problems but we are still the best damn country on the face of this earth!! now i have had my say so lets put the politics to the side and talk cars.something we all love or we wouldnt be on this great site. ken
X2 couldn't have said it better ('')
TopspeedLowet is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 07:30 AM
  #32  
slowmotion
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Staunton, IL
Posts: 943
Default

Originally Posted by TopspeedLowet
Originally Posted by outlaw256
hilldale.i dont know the level of education you have, i dont really care.but from your words you dont seem to have any.without capitalism you would be living like a third world communist country. im afraid you have been grossly mis-informed. where you get your information from is only a guess, but you have either read it wrong or you didnt understand it, or its just propaganda written buy a old communist.the democratic party is not like it was 40yrs ago. it has tuned into on of the most liberal parties we have ever seen.the want to give everything i worked for away.give it to the people of other countrys or people here who dont have to work because they have signed up for every program the government has set up.if it wasnt for the rich, setting up buisnesses there wouldnt be jobs to go to.you dont like middle class america? who do you think your demos are getting the money for their give away programs?social programs make lazy people and my countrydont need them here. dont like my country? well get your ass to cuba or some other south american country. we have alot of problems but we are still the best damn country on the face of this earth!! now i have had my say so lets put the politics to the side and talk cars.something we all love or we wouldnt be on this great site. ken
X2 couldn't have said it better ('')

slowmotion is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 11:51 AM
  #33  
hilldale
Senior Member
SENIOR BUILDER
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 103
Default it figures

Originally Posted by outlaw256
hilldale.i dont know the level of education you have, i dont really care.but from your words you dont seem to have any.without capitalism you would be living like a third world communist country. im afraid you have been grossly mis-informed. where you get your information from is only a guess, but you have either read it wrong or you didnt understand it, or its just propaganda written buy a old communist.the democratic party is not like it was 40yrs ago. it has tuned into on of the most liberal parties we have ever seen.the want to give everything i worked for away.give it to the people of other countrys or people here who dont have to work because they have signed up for every program the government has set up.if it wasnt for the rich, setting up buisnesses there wouldnt be jobs to go to.you dont like middle class america? who do you think your demos are getting the money for their give away programs?social programs make lazy people and my countrydont need them here. dont like my country? well get your ass to cuba or some other south american country. we have alot of problems but we are still the best damn country on the face of this earth!! now i have had my say so lets put the politics to the side and talk cars.something we all love or we wouldnt be on this great site. ken
WRONG AGAIN, what party is not like it was.? sorry fella look whats happened over the last umteen years. i think you are watching cspan to much bill oreilly. to ad also mr education, your from alabamie dont you guys graduate with a 6th grade education in the 12th grade. oh yeah thats the state that has a BOYCOTT on it also from that staunch senator with the underbite. bottom line your not fooling anyone with the lazy social programs. if not mistaken you have to work to live, except not at the wages you probably think is o.k. 3rd world is what i dont want to live in.this still is the best country to live in right now. its just been dropping at a rather fast pace in the last 8 yrs. P.S I DID NOT START THIS POLITICS B.S ON THIS SITE. this is the most i have ever typed on this site.,it just pissed me off to no end to here what a few of theses halfwit inbreds were typing.
hilldale is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 11:59 AM
  #34  
slowmotion
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Staunton, IL
Posts: 943
Default Re: it figures

Originally Posted by hilldale
WRONG AGAIN, what party is not like it was.? sorry fella look whats happened over the last umteen years. i think you are watching cspan to much bill oreilly. to ad also mr education, your from alabamie dont you guys graduate with a 6th grade education in the 12th grade. oh yeah thats the state that has a BOYCOTT on it also from that staunch senator with the underbite. bottom line your not fooling anyone with the lazy social programs. if not mistaken you have to work to live, except not at the wages you probably think is o.k. 3rd world is what i dont want to live in.this still is the best country to live in right now. its just been dropping at a rather fast pace in the last 8 yrs. P.S I DID NOT START THIS POLITICS B.S ON THIS SITE. this is the most i have ever typed on this site.,it just pissed me off to no end to here what a few of theses halfwit inbreds were typing.
Once again, instead of an intellegent arguement or just stating facts you have to take it to personal attacks on people. Let's try to offend Outlaw, a senator, and the whole state of Alabama. :roll:
slowmotion is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 12:23 PM
  #35  
BEAST477
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
BEAST477's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,908
Default

Man still fightin' about politics. Why not just give it up nobody wins or loses it's just people voicing their opions and everybody has one. At least in this country you can still do that. So RELAX. JMO
BEAST477 is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 12:23 PM
  #36  
dparker
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Hobbs, NM
Posts: 842
Default

The problem with our country debt isn't Republican values. Its because we went into Iraq by ourselves, with not much help from other countries. But remember it was Colen Powell that said Iraq had weapons of mass distruction, you know the man that endosed Obama at the end of the election. Bush was in charge so I'm sure history will give him full blame. But also remember our Democratic lead Congress voted to go into Iraq. Now we're 3 trillion dollars in debt. Its going be hard to get out without risking the lives of thousands of our troops and the stability of those nations in that region that supply most of the worlds oil. In my opinion we should be taken 1/2 the oil thats being produced in Iraq, to pay the cost of us being there. I'm sure that screaming liberals would say thats not the nice thing to do. But to blame Republicans or Democrats for the corruption in our country is absurd. 20 years ago it was junk bonds. There's always going to be people that will break the law to get rich even CEOs. I dont blame Democrats everytime a liquor store is held up by someone on welfare. Were just going to have to put these people in jail for a long time. These arguements are exactly why we should be better informed as Americans so that we make a better choice when we VOTE!!! Don't take everything said personally read listen and try to learn, alot of the guys on here are successful business men that know how capitalism works first hand.
Obamas our president now and we have to support him, whether you voted for him or not, to try to make our country better. I pray everyday that he makes wise and Godly decisions.
dparker is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 12:28 PM
  #37  
slowmotion
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Staunton, IL
Posts: 943
Default

Originally Posted by dparker
The problem with our country debt isn't Republican values. Its because we went into Iraq by ourselves, with not much help from other countries. But remember it was Colen Powell that said Iraq had weapons of mass distruction, you know the man that endosed Obama at the end of the election. Bush was in charge so I'm sure history will give him full blame. But also remember our Democratic lead Congress voted to go into Iraq. Now we're 3 trillion dollars in debt. Its going be hard to get out without risking the lives of thousands of our troops and the stability of those nations in that region that supply most of the worlds oil. In my opinion we should be taken 1/2 the oil thats being produced in Iraq, to pay the cost of us being there. I'm sure that screaming liberals would say thats not the nice thing to do. But to blame Republicans or Democrats for the corruption in our country is absurd. 20 years ago it was junk bonds. There's always going to be people that will break the law to get rich even CEOs. I dont blame Democrats everytime a liquor store is help up by someone one welfare. Were just going to have to put these people in jail for a long time. These arguements are exactly why we should be better informed as Americans so that we make a better choice when we VOTE!!! Don't take everything said personally read listen and try to learn, alot of the guys on here are successful business men that know how capitalism works first hand.
One of the best statements on here! Thanks dparker!
slowmotion is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 03:33 PM
  #38  
hilldale
Senior Member
SENIOR BUILDER
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 103
Default contradiction

Originally Posted by slowmotion
Originally Posted by dparker
The problem with our country debt isn't Republican values. Its because we went into Iraq by ourselves, with not much help from other countries. But remember it was Colen Powell that said Iraq had weapons of mass distruction, you know the man that endosed Obama at the end of the election. Bush was in charge so I'm sure history will give him full blame. But also remember our Democratic lead Congress voted to go into Iraq. Now we're 3 trillion dollars in debt. Its going be hard to get out without risking the lives of thousands of our troops and the stability of those nations in that region that supply most of the worlds oil. In my opinion we should be taken 1/2 the oil thats being produced in Iraq, to pay the cost of us being there. I'm sure that screaming liberals would say thats not the nice thing to do. But to blame Republicans or Democrats for the corruption in our country is absurd. 20 years ago it was junk bonds. There's always going to be people that will break the law to get rich even CEOs. I dont blame Democrats everytime a liquor store is help up by someone one welfare. Were just going to have to put these people in jail for a long time. These arguements are exactly why we should be better informed as Americans so that we make a better choice when we VOTE!!! Don't take everything said personally read listen and try to learn, alot of the guys on here are successful business men that know how capitalism works first hand.
One of the best statements on here! Thanks dparker!
it is sort of, except for the fact that oh i hope obama makes the right decisions, but if bush does not ,it was someone other then bush for the mistake. dont you remember find something find something. there not going to tell you that they needed iraq to have an area to fight the terriosts.
hilldale is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 04:42 PM
  #39  
TheYellaBrick
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
TheYellaBrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Emmett, Idaho
Posts: 7,334
Default

This second grade playground attitude and name calling BS is NOT productive ! CONSERVATIVES are GENERALLY more even tempered, educated on ALL the facts, and converse in a respectful and decent manner. EMOTIONS cannot be allowed to take over when LOGIC is called for.

And for Gods sake, proof read your post for grammatical errors so that we may make sense of your rantings.......
TheYellaBrick is offline  
Old 01-12-2009, 01:03 AM
  #40  
outlaw256
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: falkville al
Posts: 1,765
Default

ok smartass yes i live in alabama.and no im not a redneck and im well educated.i own my own buisness and my wife is also well educated and knocks down about 100,000 a yr.i have a degree in political science.as a matter of fact i have 3 bacholar degrees in related fields. something i was interested in in my younger days. when a person has to resort to name calling and making remarks about where a person decides to live their life shows the world that you dont have a education nor a clue what your talking about,so you get angry because you realize you really are ignorant and resort to acting like a 5 yr. old kid.i gave up on politics yrs. ago because of people like you., who rather run their mouth than talk with a informed verse.sir you have no depth to you and for that i feel sorry for you.you will never get the joy of being able to talk to someone and really know what the hell your talking about. i have used small words in hope that you could understand this. can you say"dah, i think i get it"now boy go get mommy to wipe your nose and clean your ass because im done with you.
outlaw256 is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -