Word to the wise !

Old 11-25-2008, 10:58 AM
  #11  
Tod74
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 4,143
Default internet tough guy

There are some real whackos out there....Remember this story from awhile back...guys got in an argument online and one of em drove to his home and burned his house trailer down...I especially like the part about him taking a picture of the "Welcome to (insert state name)" sign and posting it online to let the guy know he was coming. hahahahaha :lol:

As he made his way toward Texas, Fire Controlman 2nd Class Petty Officer Russell Tavares posted photos online showing the welcome signs at several states' borders, as if to prove to his Internet friends that he meant business :lol:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...echnology/home
Tod74 is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 11:48 AM
  #12  
tommynos
Member
JUNIOR BUILDER
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: sarasota,florida
Posts: 73
Default Re: internet tough guy

Originally Posted by Tod74
There are some real whackos out there....Remember this story from awhile back...guys got in an argument online and one of em drove to his home and burned his house trailer down...I especially like the part about him taking a picture of the "Welcome to (insert state name)" sign and posting it online to let the guy know he was coming. hahahahaha :lol:

As he made his way toward Texas, Fire Controlman 2nd Class Petty Officer Russell Tavares posted photos online showing the welcome signs at several states' borders, as if to prove to his Internet friends that he meant business :lol:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...echnology/home

Anderson called him a nerd and posted a digitally altered photo making Tavares look like a skinny boy in high-water pants, holding a gun and a laptop under a "Revenge of the Nerds" sign.

:lol:
:lol:
tommynos is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 02:35 PM
  #13  
spikelinton
Junior Member
SHOW GUEST
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by jayss10
same here i voted for obama too...all you have to do is listen to him then listen to bush ,...its hard to believe anyone on earth would have voted for bush, he is just plain retarded ...compared to obama ..and you know, i bet the guy who posted that about obama voted for bush also....wow whos handicapped..... jay
obviouly u are, sir, obama didn't run against bush he ran against mccain, you probably voted for him for the obvious reason most voted for him, so it didn't matter if he ran against the king of scotland, you wouldn't know who he was either..... it's ok though, we understand your moronic response to the previous post..... :roll: :roll:
spikelinton is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 03:43 PM
  #14  
jayss10
Member
CRAFTSMAN
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: INDIANA
Posts: 50
Default

HEY ,I KNEW WHO OBAMA RAN AGAINST ,DICK ,BUT I WAS COMPARING WHO WAS VOTED FOR THAT WON ,NOT THE LOSERS ,BUT YOU PROBABLY NO ABOUT LOSERS BECAUSE YOUR 1 ,OH SORRY IF I HURT YOUR FEELINGS YOU NOT TO SMART NOT TO GET THAT EITHER .............OBAMA ....
jayss10 is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 03:45 PM
  #15  
jayss10
Member
CRAFTSMAN
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: INDIANA
Posts: 50
Default

OH AND SORRY JOE THE PLUMMER ,YOUR GUY DIDNT WIN...MAYBE NEXT TIME HUH......NOTTTT ....
jayss10 is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 03:46 PM
  #16  
lively
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
lively's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: ILLINOIS
Posts: 2,191
Default

GEEEEEEE--I DIDN'T THINK BUSH RAN THIS TIME ops: ops: --I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING ON HERE :x :x
BY THE WAY--A COUPLE OF YEARS BACK PEOPLE IN MY FINE STATE VOTED AN IDIOT IN BECAUSE THE OTHER MAN RUNNING AGAINST HIM HAD THE SAME LAST NAME OF A FORMER GOVENOR---STUPID HUH!!!!!!!

!!!YOU DO NOT VOTE AGAINST SOMEONE WHO IS NOT RUNNING!!!

LIVELY
lively is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 03:58 PM
  #17  
jayss10
Member
CRAFTSMAN
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: INDIANA
Posts: 50
Default

WOW ,I GUESS NO ONE COULD SEE I WAS COMPARING A PRESIDENT ,AGAINST A PRESIDENT,WHO CARES ABOUT MC CAIN HES A LOSER....WHAT HE SEZ DONT MATTER,BUT IT DOES MATTER WHEN OUR LAME DUCK PRESIDENT IS DROWING US,OBAMA MAKES BUSH SOUND LIKE A 3 YO CHILD .....BUT I GUESS ALOT OF YOU MC CAIN LOVERS ARE STILL DEFENDING HIM......GIVE IT UP HE LOST.....YOU KNOW I DONT NEED THIS FORUM ,ALOT OF MY BUDDIES HAVE GIVEN UP ON IT ,I THINK I WILL TO, DON IM WITH YOU ....FUK THIS FORUM....JAY
jayss10 is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 04:15 PM
  #18  
john858
Senior Member
EXPERT BUILDER
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: atwood,Ky
Posts: 302
Default

how come that liberals start cussing EVERYTIME someone doesn't agree with their view i though they were supposed to be understanding,caring,thoughful!!! :lol:
i would rather have a retard for president then a racist.jmo
john858 is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 05:00 PM
  #19  
TheYellaBrick
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
TheYellaBrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Emmett, Idaho
Posts: 7,334
Default

Originally Posted by jayss10
WOW ,I GUESS NO ONE COULD SEE I WAS COMPARING A PRESIDENT ,AGAINST A PRESIDENT,WHO CARES ABOUT MC CAIN HES A LOSER....WHAT HE SEZ DONT MATTER,BUT IT DOES MATTER WHEN OUR LAME DUCK PRESIDENT IS DROWING US,OBAMA MAKES BUSH SOUND LIKE A 3 YO CHILD .....BUT I GUESS ALOT OF YOU MC CAIN LOVERS ARE STILL DEFENDING HIM......GIVE IT UP HE LOST.....YOU KNOW I DONT NEED THIS FORUM ,ALOT OF MY BUDDIES HAVE GIVEN UP ON IT ,I THINK I WILL TO, DON IM WITH YOU ....FUK THIS FORUM....JAY
Need I say more ? :roll: :roll: :roll:
TheYellaBrick is offline  
Old 11-26-2008, 07:11 AM
  #20  
gearhead1011
Senior Member
EXPERT BUILDER
 
gearhead1011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Shepherdsville, KY
Posts: 313
Default

Originally Posted by spikelinton
Originally Posted by jayss10
same here i voted for obama too...all you have to do is listen to him then listen to bush ,...its hard to believe anyone on earth would have voted for bush, he is just plain retarded ...compared to obama ..and you know, i bet the guy who posted that about obama voted for bush also....wow whos handicapped..... jay
obviouly u are, sir, obama didn't run against bush he ran against mccain, you probably voted for him for the obvious reason most voted for him, so it didn't matter if he ran against the king of scotland, you wouldn't know who he was either..... it's ok though, we understand your moronic response to the previous post..... :roll: :roll:
Sorry, the post doesn't imply that bush ran against obama, it just compares the intellect of both and makes the comparison of the people that voted for each.

Originally Posted by john858
how come that liberals start cussing EVERYTIME someone doesn't agree with their view i though they were supposed to be understanding,caring,thoughful!!! :lol:
i would rather have a retard for president then a racist.jmo
I don't think it's only liberals that use foul language in these forums. My dad always told me that an intelligent person can express themselves without using foul language and I find it offensive no matter who it comes from.

Using a word like "retard" is not only politically incorrect but it is as offensive as foul language. Did you every stop to think when you use that word about a person that has a mental handicap or a mentally handicapped child?

Just because someone disagrees with your political views doesn't mean you have to start casting insults at one another. I know I take a somewhat unpopular view of politics but I can express my views with FRIENDS that I disagree with and we remain friends. There is usually a lot of camaraderie in this forum and I think although most people have never met there is a sort of friendship here. Let's try to act like adults.

As far as obama goes, I think we should give it a couple of years and look at it with an open mind. Obama is taking the reins with our country (and world) in the worst economic condition in my lifetime. I'm sure he's going to get a lot of blame for problems that were there when he takes office, not to mention the things he will do wrong. :roll:
gearhead1011 is offline  

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service