....WELCOME TO THE BOARD..... :wink: :wink:
Old 11-12-2008, 02:21 PM
jayss10
CRAFTSMAN

WELCOME TO THE FORUM........ :roll:
Old 11-12-2008, 04:30 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Kicker. This is a good place to talk about racing, girls, Rock & roll ( Alot of AC/DC) distaste for Politics, Mullets, etc...

Since I have been on parole from prison, these fine people here have given me alot of support. Ever since my last "episode" I have had many people offer me all kinds of tools to keep me grounded. Hey, BTW if you ever need any automatic wepons or explosives, let me know. Most of us are pretty normal... this site offers all kinds of medications & other aids to help you cope with all the "crazy" people out there too... just go to the "help" section. Anyways, I have to go to my anger management meeting now- nice to meet ya.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:41 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

CUTE RIGSBY----NOW YOU PROBABLY SCARED HIM AWAY ops:
JUST KEEP LOOKING IN THE SHADOWS AND ASK YOUR ??????????? NICELY :lol: :lol: :lol:
LIVELY
Old 11-12-2008, 04:45 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Hey Kicker. This is a good place to talk about racing, girls, Rock & roll ( Alot of AC/DC) distaste for Politics, Mullets, etc...

Since I have been on parole from prison, these fine people here have given me alot of support. Ever since my last "episode" I have had many people offer me all kinds of tools to keep me grounded. Hey, BTW if you ever need any automatic wepons or explosives, let me know. Most of us are pretty normal... this site offers all kinds of medications & other aids to help you cope with all the "crazy" people out there too... just go to the "help" section. Anyways, I have to go to my anger management meeting now- nice to meet ya.
uhhh huuh,,huuuh.huuuh...( Beavis and Butthead sounds) :shock: :P :!:

seriously we have a good group here..almost like family..no joke !..i been here since 2003...looks like many more to come...

WELCOME !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-12-2008, 05:18 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: Well most of us are normal, with the exception of one [rigsby] or two :!: :!: