Wild Ride

Old 05-14-2008, 01:37 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by NorthMotorSports
No offense but I think I would get bored just goin a quarter mile in 10 seconds compared to goin 25 to 100 laps :P
I get all the running around in circles I want at work!!Circle track reminds me of mowing grass....aroundandaroundandaround.......yaaaawn... .zzzzzzzz :lol: Just pickin' .To each their own!
Old 05-14-2008, 04:07 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: 10 Sec.?

Originally Posted by suicidebomb
Originally Posted by bbchevy
10 Seconds?
How far are you Planning on Going?
My Tow Vehicle will run 10's.
If your going Drag Racing,might just as well GO FAST! Like High 6's..........
Later
G 8)
Now you come on now G, everybody knows that truck is deep in the nines.
suicidebomb
Easy now Bomb.I'm [email protected]@KING for a Few Links...............................?
Later
G 8)
Old 05-15-2008, 12:24 PM
NorthMotorSports
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: Crash and burn!

Originally Posted by Oldewalnut
Never got to try "goin' in circles". Almost built me a stock car in the mid-80's. My resources were spread too thin as it was. Now I'm afraid I'm too old for the pounding, LOL!

A few weeks back, attended my oldest friends 50th b'day gathering. Another of our old running buddies was there. Seems he's done alright for himself. He had two vehicles, a car and truck he had been running in the CARS series or it's variant here locally. Times are harder now and he was selling out. He showed me pictures of the truck, while my wife was sitting with us. I commented that this was an interesting series, I would have loved to get involved in. She just gave me that glaring look that wives have, pretty much summed up her feelings on that subject.

Guess my old Nova will have to remain lonely in the garage, LOL!!!! One project at a time.
Hey theres alot more to "Goin' In Circles" than you think.... lol id much rather "Go In Circles" than "Go In A Straight Line" lol
Old 05-15-2008, 07:34 PM
Bubstr
JUNIOR BUILDER

Sorry to hear about your injury's and car. That's the bad part of dirt tracks. The good part is Smart goes fast. You can be down a few bucks and make it up with Smart. It's not for everyone. You will be a sharp chassis man or a poor racer. Now tell me all you know about being anyone but on the low groove in a three wide deal. There is always next lap or next race.
There is more than meets the eye with circle track racing.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:24 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Hey NMS,all that going in circles is alot of driving.Us drag racers are just lazy,you know :lol:
Old 05-16-2008, 09:19 AM
NorthMotorSports
MASTER BUILDER

Ya lol I kinda figured lol but racin is racin in my book hell ill race anything boats cars trucks it dont matter to me just gotta race :wink:
Old 05-16-2008, 02:37 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

There ya go!