Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I can't believe this :shock:

I guess some people have nothing else better to do
Old 01-22-2008, 03:34 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks Tom.
i said the same thing when RJ called me today but until they call me and tell me to take them all off I'm keeping them on my ad's.

Hammer time is the only one so far that has said he didn't like it. but he didn't vote or call so the one's that have still has not stepped up. yet
Old 01-22-2008, 03:49 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

The Great White North Hillbilly has weighed in and I have to agree with him...Especially as I am a Southern Redneck Hillbilly..

IF YOU ARE GETTING COMPLAINTS, THEN YOU MUST BE TAKING SOMEONES BUSINESS OR THEY GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO :wink:

Good luck and as the saying goes "You gotta keep punching"
Old 01-22-2008, 04:04 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

I KNOW IT HASN'T BEEN VERY LONG BUT HAVE YOU GOT ANYMORE SALES FROM HER APPEARING ON THEM--[ YOU SURE ARE GETTING ALOT OF ATTENTION ON HERE FROM THE COMPLAINTS 8) 8) ]----LIVELY
Old 01-22-2008, 04:11 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lotsof454sss
The Great White North Hillbilly has weighed in and I have to agree with him...Especially as I am a Southern Redneck Hillbilly..

IF YOU ARE GETTING COMPLAINTS, THEN YOU MUST BE TAKING SOMEONES BUSINESS OR THEY GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO :wink:

Good luck and as the saying goes "You gotta keep punching"

Hey Perry us Rednecks Have a way of letting you know where your feet's planted...huh ?...lmao :shock:

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-22-2008, 04:14 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Well we have been kinda tracking it some and that's why you will see my ad's for a week or two go with just parts and track the hits and post them with her and track the hits and then when we get a call we will ask the customer what they thought of the ad's or where they herd about us so we are trying to see where we are getting the most response from .

it just is taking more time to try to track than i had thought it would but the wife is coming up with another system to help track it also.

so we will see how that works but i dont think it has hurt it at all and i have gotten a lot of messages for new pic's of her and we got them on the way.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:16 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

if you need someone to view the adds send them all to me, I will tell you what I think I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-22-2008, 05:24 PM
v8Fiero
MASTER BUILDER

maybe your competitors are placing the complaints.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:57 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

I might be a redneck hillbilly but I know one thing....Ron is probably wanting to say to the complainers :lol:

THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU VERY MUCH :lol:
Old 01-22-2008, 08:12 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

I just want to see the woman, where is she???? I looked on your website and seen nothing? Put a link on here to her, I'm dying to see what all this hype is about.
When I'm browsing a magazine like hot rod or super chevy, etc and I see an ad with a hot chick in it, trust me I'm gonna look at it alot harder than if not. Simple fact sex sells.
Does anybody remember the pups auto parts flyers of yesteryear? Or how about the snap on tools calenders? I looked at them pretty hard and I got a tool box full of snap on tools to prove it.
><Charles

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -