View Poll Results: IS THIS RIGHT?
I THINK RJ IS RIGHT
71.43%
I THINK THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!
28.57%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

KICKED OFF OF RJ FOR BUYING,SELLING AND TRADING TOO MUCH!!!!

Old 10-25-2007, 08:56 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default KICKED OFF

Originally Posted by lively
MEMBER!!!!MEMBER!!!!!MEMBER!!!!!---PLEASE DAVID --STOP BEFORE YOU SINK OUT OF SITE ops: ops: ops: ---SELL/ TRADE///GIVE AWAY???---THE MAIN THINGS IS HONESTY--100% OF THE TIME IN YOUR DEALINGS :? :? ---CAN YOU REALLY SAY THAT???--LIVELY
YES,THAT IS 1 THING I CAN GUARANTEE AND YOU CAN ASK ANYBODY WHO HAS EVER TRADED WITH ME, I AM 100% HONEST!!!!
IF YOUR WORD IS NO GOOD THEN YOU ARE NO GOOD! THATS MY PHILOSOPHY.
THANK YOU,DAVID
Old 10-25-2007, 08:57 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

David
To tell you the truth,if you'd have posted one car on each add,with the membership you had you prolly wouldn't be in here,I know its work to rotate the vehicles every day but you might have pulled it off,like you did so many times until you got greedy and posted 15 to 20 cars on ONE add like you did.

But I guess your like all car salesmen,your looking for the jackpot all in one hit

But anyway,Like gdmii said,I thought there were laws about selling cars privately like 5 or 6 cars a year without a dealer license,but you had 15 to 20 for sale here yesterday that I know of and then some

I thought you said you wasn't a dealer,or are you just trying to fly low and skip out on every thing else,including the governent laws as well as RJ

I think RJ did the right thing now and the last time,but thats my opinion,but then again,maybe we can get the people on RJ to come in here and tell us what really happened.But I don't think we'll need that.

Its getting truth time here I think,I think your in the wrong,but I'm hoping I'm wrong here,but its not looking good for you at the moment
Old 10-25-2007, 08:59 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default KICKED OFF

Originally Posted by gdmii
So are you trading or selling?? Wait a minute...I'm trying to stop my head from spinning...
I WILL DO EITHER ONE.
I JUST LOVE TO OWN ALL THE DIFFERENT OLD CARS THAT I CAN AND ENJOY TALKING WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE.
THANK YOU,DAVID
Old 10-25-2007, 09:01 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: end this account to

Originally Posted by trose
do us all a favor and end this account to.
Just let David use it again :P
Old 10-25-2007, 09:04 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

David,

You talk of honesty yet you talk out both sides of your mouth...

Quote "I NEVER HAVE MADE A CASH SALE ON HERE,I ALWAYS TRADE AND THEN YOU GOT TO CONSIDER THE COST OF DELIVERING THE CARS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY ALSO.
THANK YOU,DAVID

Quote "gdmii wrote:
So are you trading or selling?? Wait a minute...I'm trying to stop my head from spinning...

I WILL DO EITHER ONE. "

Now about that 100% honesty thing
Old 10-25-2007, 09:04 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default KICKED OFF

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
David
To tell you the truth,if you'd have posted one car on each add,with the membership you had you prolly wouldn't be in here,I know its work to rotate the vehicles every day but you might have pulled it off,like you did so many times until you got greedy and posted 15 to 20 cars on ONE add like you did.

But I guess your like all car salesmen,your looking for the jackpot all in one hit

But anyway,Like gdmii said,I thought there were laws about selling cars privately like 5 or 6 cars a year without a dealer license,but you had 15 to 20 for sale here yesterday that I know of and then some

I thought you said you wasn't a dealer,or are you just trying to fly low and skip out on every thing else,including the governent laws as well as RJ

I think RJ did the right thing now and the last time,but thats my opinion,but then again,maybe we can get the people on RJ to come in here and tell us what really happened.But I don't think we'll need that.

Its getting truth time here I think,I think your in the wrong,but I'm hoping I'm wrong here,but its not looking good for you at the moment
LAWS ARE DIFFERENT IN EACH STATE AND YOU ARE WELCOME TO CALL KY'S DMV AND CHECK ON ME ANYTIME.
SEE HOW MANY I HAVE LICENSED AND TRANFERRED INTO MY NAME THIS YEAR.I WOULD GUESS PROBABLY 150-200 CARS THIS YEAR.
I KEEP AT LEAST 15-20 CARS INSURED AND IN MY NAME AT ALL TIMES.
CALL AND CHECK FOR YOURSELF.
I PAY MY TAXES AND INSURANCE AND THE STATE MAKES A FORTUNE OFF OF ME AND I JUST DO IT AS A HOBBY BECAUSE I LIKE DOING IT!!!!!!
THANK YOU,DAVID

P.S I USED TO BE A DEALER BUT NOT FOR THE LAST 6-7 YEARS NOW.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:05 PM
trose
APPRENTICE

Default its me again

how are doing bowtie? its been awhile since we have spoken. did you make your move yet? give me a call sometimes to shoot the bull

Originally Posted by fastbowtie
Ive Been on this site for A very long time My Member # is 1099 There are very few active members that have been on R/J as long as I have .Yes I have sold cars and parts on here I have also traded more cars than I have sold But I still made an honor payment even for the cars I traded .
Because if it was not for Racing Junk creating an avenue for me I would not have been able to .I pay my membership yearly That entitles me to more ads & more pics + A few other extras that A non member would get .I pay an honor payment when I trade becaues its the Honest thing to do I made honor payments to Racing Junk even before they had A member rating .
Mines 62 Whats yours on any of your names you have used :?:
I think I will check tomorrow Just because they disabled your old accounts doesnt mean that there are no records .
I am not A administrator nor am I a moderator I do not work for Racing Junk .Im just A member .
You claim that you never posted multiple cars until now I know that personally to be incorrect .
You have tried to trade with me long before you were thrown off the first time and the ads I looked at had multiple vehicles in them then So nothing has changed .
You condem Racing Junk for throwing off your friends for sticking up for you . I remember the ads . They were not removed for that reason .
The reason they were removed was because You were using their RJ name placing your ads & phone number in them Racing Junk is not that Dumb . I know Trose & I like him and would consider him A friend .
So its A shame that that happened to him .Im not on here to throw you under the buss Im mearly stating what I have observed and throwing my two cents in .

I have A question for Ya
Are all the cars ya got forsale or trade in your name :?: :?:
Because if not isnt that considered Flipping :?:

I have seen your most recent ads before you were removed and they truly looked like dealer ads due to soo many rides forsale .

Im sorry if this offends you in any way Its just my 2 cents
Old 10-25-2007, 09:08 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default KICKED OFF

Originally Posted by chevguy65
David,

You talk of honesty yet you talk out both sides of your mouth...

Quote "I NEVER HAVE MADE A CASH SALE ON HERE,I ALWAYS TRADE AND THEN YOU GOT TO CONSIDER THE COST OF DELIVERING THE CARS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY ALSO.
THANK YOU,DAVID

Quote "gdmii wrote:

I HAVE NOT MADE A CASH SALE ON HERE,I USE THIS SITE FOR TRADING ONLY.
I USE EBAY IF I WANT TO SELL A CAR OUTRIGHT BECAUSE THEY BID ON THEM AND THEN YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE WORTH.
CHECK EBAY,I HAVE 4 CARS ON THERE RIGHT NOW.I AM (GRAHAMCLASSIC69)ON EBAY ALSO!!!!
THANK YOU,DAVID
P.S. I GUARANTEE YOU THAT I AM 100% HONEST IF I AM NEVER ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!

I WILL DO EITHER ONE. "

Now about that 100% honesty thing
Old 10-25-2007, 09:12 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: KICKED OFF

Originally Posted by GRAHAMCLASSIC69
David

LAWS ARE DIFFERENT IN EACH STATE AND YOU ARE WELCOME TO CALL KY'S DMV AND CHECK ON ME ANYTIME.
SEE HOW MANY I HAVE LICENSED AND TRANFERRED INTO MY NAME THIS YEAR.I WOULD GUESS PROBABLY 150-200 CARS THIS YEAR.
I KEEP AT LEAST 15-20 CARS INSURED AND IN MY NAME AT ALL TIMES.
CALL AND CHECK FOR YOURSELF.
I PAY MY TAXES AND INSURANCE AND THE STATE MAKES A FORTUNE OFF OF ME AND I JUST DO IT AS A HOBBY BECAUSE I LIKE DOING IT!!!!!!
THANK YOU,DAVID

P.S I USED TO BE A DEALER BUT NOT FOR THE LAST 6-7 YEARS NOW.
No I'll pass on calling the DMV

But I am sure 49.95 is pretty cheap investment for selling that many cars on here.
No wonder we can't get a raise here,and we're eating macaroni and cheese and hot dogs :P

Look who's eating prime rib :P
Old 10-25-2007, 09:12 PM
trose
APPRENTICE

Default Re: end this account to

tom
i only have access to the fourms with this account and thats all i need to keep in contact with some friends that i made on here while my main account was active. everyone needs to look at this situration from both sides and then drop it. it is a shame that grown men has to argue over if its right or wrong. if RJ says it is wrong then it is --its thier site, but it needs to be clear in the contract so we all can argue over whos car is the fastest or who has the nicest ride. that would be alot more fun. i still say that i own the sharpest dirt latemodle on this site. maybe not the fastest but it would give all of the big boys a run for thier money

Originally Posted by trose
do us all a favor and end this account to.
Just let David use it again :P

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service