View Poll Results: IS THIS RIGHT?
I THINK RJ IS RIGHT
71.43%
I THINK THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!
28.57%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

KICKED OFF OF RJ FOR BUYING,SELLING AND TRADING TOO MUCH!!!!

Old 10-25-2007, 07:17 PM
  #41  
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
Member
CRAFTSMAN
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 59
Default Re: KICKED OFF

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Originally Posted by GRAHAMCLASSIC69
Originally Posted by lively
LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT :roll: :roll: :roll: YOU TRADE AND SELL LOTS ON HERE AND THEN YOU SAY YOU PAY 1% ON ALL YOUR PROFIT ON EACH CAR YOU SELL OR TRADE[THIS MEANS IF YOU SOLD OR TRADED 100'S OF TIMES ON HERE YOU MADE ALOT OF MONEY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ---BUT THEN YOU CAN NOT PAY 150.00 A MONTH FROM THAT PROFIT???? I CAN NOT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU FROM MY END EITHER[ AND NO I DO NOT GET ANYTHING BACK FROM RJ TO DEFEND THERE PRACTICES] I DON'T AGREE WITH THEM ALL THE TIME EITHER----BUT---THIS IS STILL THE BEST SITE TO BE A MEMBER OF ON THE INTERNET IN MY OPINION 8) 8) 8)---TOM IS VERY, VERY FAIR WITH EVERYONE ON HERE AND I THINK YOU HAVE DUG YOURSELF IN A HOLE :roll: :roll: :roll:---LIVELY IN ILLINOIS ops: ops: ops:
YOU SAID IT, I HAVE TRADED ON HERE 100'S OF TIMES NOT SOLD ON HERE. THIS IS A TRADING SITE,NOT SELLING SITE.
YES,WATCH WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE IF YOU DO DEFEND ME YOU MIGHT BE NEXT TO GET THE BOOT!!!!!!
THANK YOU,DAVID
David,
Make some more calls and get your posse on here and vote more for you.

People are not a niave as you think they are,just call Tommy and ask him
I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHO CIRELEN IS BUT I BET YOU DO.
I KNOW YOU CAN TELL WHO EVERYONE IS ON HERE SINCE YOU HELP CONTROL RJ.
WHY DONT YOU ALL AT RACINGJUNK LET THE PEOPLE THAT PAY YOUR SALARIES ON HERE DECIDE WHO IS RIGHT WHICH WOULD BE THE PAYING MEMBERS!!!!!!
THANK YOU,
DAVID
GRAHAMCLASSIC69 is offline  
Old 10-25-2007, 07:20 PM
  #42  
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maine,USA
Posts: 1,208
Default

Sure David play dumb with us some more.Like you didn't know.

Hey Tommy's back with his real name now :P
__________________
There Is 1 Thing Better Than Cubic Inches,,,More Of Them
topsportsman1 is offline  
Old 10-25-2007, 07:20 PM
  #43  
chevguy65
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: ID
Posts: 1,124
Default Re: KICKED OFF

Originally Posted by GRAHAMCLASSIC69
Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Originally Posted by GRAHAMCLASSIC69
Originally Posted by lively
LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT :roll: :roll: :roll: YOU TRADE AND SELL LOTS ON HERE AND THEN YOU SAY YOU PAY 1% ON ALL YOUR PROFIT ON EACH CAR YOU SELL OR TRADE[THIS MEANS IF YOU SOLD OR TRADED 100'S OF TIMES ON HERE YOU MADE ALOT OF MONEY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ---BUT THEN YOU CAN NOT PAY 150.00 A MONTH FROM THAT PROFIT???? I CAN NOT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU FROM MY END EITHER[ AND NO I DO NOT GET ANYTHING BACK FROM RJ TO DEFEND THERE PRACTICES] I DON'T AGREE WITH THEM ALL THE TIME EITHER----BUT---THIS IS STILL THE BEST SITE TO BE A MEMBER OF ON THE INTERNET IN MY OPINION 8) 8) 8)---TOM IS VERY, VERY FAIR WITH EVERYONE ON HERE AND I THINK YOU HAVE DUG YOURSELF IN A HOLE :roll: :roll: :roll:---LIVELY IN ILLINOIS ops: ops: ops:
YOU SAID IT, I HAVE TRADED ON HERE 100'S OF TIMES NOT SOLD ON HERE. THIS IS A TRADING SITE,NOT SELLING SITE.
YES,WATCH WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE IF YOU DO DEFEND ME YOU MIGHT BE NEXT TO GET THE BOOT!!!!!!
THANK YOU,DAVID
David,
Make some more calls and get your posse on here and vote more for you.

People are not a niave as you think they are,just call Tommy and ask him
I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHO CIRELEN IS BUT I BET YOU DO.
I KNOW YOU CAN TELL WHO EVERYONE IS ON HERE SINCE YOU HELP CONTROL RJ.
WHY DONT YOU ALL AT RACINGJUNK LET THE PEOPLE THAT PAY YOUR SALARIES ON HERE DECIDE WHO IS RIGHT WHICH WOULD BE THE PAYING MEMBERS!!!!!!
THANK YOU,
DAVID

David, you are a silly little fool.
We do not get paid to be here and you are looking more and more like an ass hat.

Why instead of whining grow up and move on.
I am sure we all have better things to do than sit here babysitting you.

You got caught with your hand in the cookie jar and your trying to blame the jar manufacturer.

Typical used car salesman mentality
chevguy65 is offline  
Old 10-25-2007, 07:21 PM
  #44  
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
Member
CRAFTSMAN
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 59
Default

Originally Posted by gdmii
I'm not sure where you're coming up with the idea that this is a trading site only. Some guys trade but most guys sell or buy. Any place you would go to advertise your 15-20 cars would charge you a heck of a lot more than $150 per month for full featured color ads with pics.

George
THAT SHOULD BE STATED IN THE SIGN ON FORMS WHEN YOU ARE SIGNING ON TO RACINGJUNK.
THAT IS THE REASON WE ARE ALL HERE RIGHT NOW ISNT IT?
ONE QUICK QUESTION,I SEE YOU HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS PLAYING GOD ON RACINGJUNK SO I GUESS THIS IS YOUR PAYING JOB HUH?

TOM,WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?BUY AND SELL CARS ON RJ I GUESS SINCE YOU ARE ON HERE ALL THE TIME!!!!! AND YOU WANT TO GRIPE ABOUT LITTLE OLD ME!!!!
THANKS AGAIN,DAVID
GRAHAMCLASSIC69 is offline  
Old 10-25-2007, 07:21 PM
  #45  
margaritaman
Member
JUNIOR BUILDER
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Home of Bill and Ted
Posts: 92
Default

Have you ever sold a car outside of RJ that you had traded for prior on RJ?
margaritaman is offline  
Old 10-25-2007, 07:24 PM
  #46  
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
Member
CRAFTSMAN
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 59
Default Re: KICKED OFF

Originally Posted by chevguy65
Originally Posted by GRAHAMCLASSIC69
Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Originally Posted by GRAHAMCLASSIC69
Originally Posted by lively
LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT :roll: :roll: :roll: YOU TRADE AND SELL LOTS ON HERE AND THEN YOU SAY YOU PAY 1% ON ALL YOUR PROFIT ON EACH CAR YOU SELL OR TRADE[THIS MEANS IF YOU SOLD OR TRADED 100'S OF TIMES ON HERE YOU MADE ALOT OF MONEY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ---BUT THEN YOU CAN NOT PAY 150.00 A MONTH FROM THAT PROFIT???? I CAN NOT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU FROM MY END EITHER[ AND NO I DO NOT GET ANYTHING BACK FROM RJ TO DEFEND THERE PRACTICES] I DON'T AGREE WITH THEM ALL THE TIME EITHER----BUT---THIS IS STILL THE BEST SITE TO BE A MEMBER OF ON THE INTERNET IN MY OPINION 8) 8) 8)---TOM IS VERY, VERY FAIR WITH EVERYONE ON HERE AND I THINK YOU HAVE DUG YOURSELF IN A HOLE :roll: :roll: :roll:---LIVELY IN ILLINOIS ops: ops: ops:
YOU SAID IT, I HAVE TRADED ON HERE 100'S OF TIMES NOT SOLD ON HERE. THIS IS A TRADING SITE,NOT SELLING SITE.
YES,WATCH WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE IF YOU DO DEFEND ME YOU MIGHT BE NEXT TO GET THE BOOT!!!!!!
THANK YOU,DAVID
David,
Make some more calls and get your posse on here and vote more for you.

People are not a niave as you think they are,just call Tommy and ask him
I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHO CIRELEN IS BUT I BET YOU DO.
I KNOW YOU CAN TELL WHO EVERYONE IS ON HERE SINCE YOU HELP CONTROL RJ.
WHY DONT YOU ALL AT RACINGJUNK LET THE PEOPLE THAT PAY YOUR SALARIES ON HERE DECIDE WHO IS RIGHT WHICH WOULD BE THE PAYING MEMBERS!!!!!!
THANK YOU,
DAVID

David, you are a silly little fool.
We do not get paid to be here and you are looking more and more like an a$$ hat.

Why instead of whining grow up and move on.
I am sure we all have better things to do than sit here babysitting you.

You got caught with your hand in the cookie jar and your trying to blame the jar manufacturer.

Typical used car salesman mentality
YES,YOU CAN TALK ALL YOU WANT SINCE YOU ARE GETTING PAID BY RJ FOR IT BUT I AM HERE IN THE REAL WORLD.
I PAY RACINGJUNK,THEY DONT PAY ME.
I GUESS YOU WILL BE GETTING A PAY CUT NOW SINCE YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING PAID BY ME ANYMORE!!!!
THANK YOU,
DAVID
GRAHAMCLASSIC69 is offline  
Old 10-25-2007, 07:26 PM
  #47  
fastbowtie
Senior Member
MASTER BUILDER
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Indianapolis In
Posts: 206
Default

Ive Been on this site for A very long time My Member # is 1099 There are very few active members that have been on R/J as long as I have .Yes I have sold cars and parts on here I have also traded more cars than I have sold But I still made an honor payment even for the cars I traded .
Because if it was not for Racing Junk creating an avenue for me I would not have been able to .I pay my membership yearly That entitles me to more ads & more pics + A few other extras that A non member would get .I pay an honor payment when I trade becaues its the Honest thing to do I made honor payments to Racing Junk even before they had A member rating .
Mines 62 Whats yours on any of your names you have used :?:
I think I will check tomorrow Just because they disabled your old accounts doesnt mean that there are no records .
I am not A administrator nor am I a moderator I do not work for Racing Junk .Im just A member .
You claim that you never posted multiple cars until now I know that personally to be incorrect .
You have tried to trade with me long before you were thrown off the first time and the ads I looked at had multiple vehicles in them then So nothing has changed .
You condem Racing Junk for throwing off your friends for sticking up for you . I remember the ads . They were not removed for that reason .
The reason they were removed was because You were using their RJ name placing your ads & phone number in them Racing Junk is not that Dumb . I know Trose & I like him and would consider him A friend .
So its A shame that that happened to him .Im not on here to throw you under the buss Im mearly stating what I have observed and throwing my two cents in .


I have A question for Ya
Are all the cars ya got forsale or trade in your name :?: :?:
Because if not isnt that considered Flipping :?:

I have seen your most recent ads before you were removed and they truly looked like dealer ads due to soo many rides forsale .

Im sorry if this offends you in any way Its just my 2 cents
fastbowtie is offline  
Old 10-25-2007, 07:28 PM
  #48  
chevguy65
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: ID
Posts: 1,124
Default

David,

Are you really that thick or just pretending?

I have a full time job, moderate here for free, have 2 other sites I visit.

Get real dude
chevguy65 is offline  
Old 10-25-2007, 07:30 PM
  #49  
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maine,USA
Posts: 1,208
Default

Originally Posted by GRAHAMCLASSIC69
Originally Posted by gdmii
I'm not sure where you're coming up with the idea that this is a trading site only. Some guys trade but most guys sell or buy. Any place you would go to advertise your 15-20 cars would charge you a heck of a lot more than $150 per month for full featured color ads with pics.

George
THAT SHOULD BE STATED IN THE SIGN ON FORMS WHEN YOU ARE SIGNING ON TO RACINGJUNK.
THAT IS THE REASON WE ARE ALL HERE RIGHT NOW ISNT IT?
ONE QUICK QUESTION,I SEE YOU HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS PLAYING GOD ON RACINGJUNK SO I GUESS THIS IS YOUR PAYING JOB HUH?



TOM,WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?BUY AND SELL CARS ON RJ I GUESS SINCE YOU ARE ON HERE ALL THE TIME!!!!! AND YOU WANT TO GRIPE ABOUT LITTLE OLD ME!!!!
THANKS AGAIN,DAVID
I am jobless And I don't work for RJ I am a volunteer,so that makes me neutral

I do have an opinion tho and your a DEALER,a wheeler dealer infact,a fast talking one too :P
Your pretty smooth David,I like your style
__________________
There Is 1 Thing Better Than Cubic Inches,,,More Of Them
topsportsman1 is offline  
Old 10-25-2007, 07:33 PM
  #50  
lively
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
lively's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: ILLINOIS
Posts: 2,191
Default

MEMBER!!!!MEMBER!!!!!MEMBER!!!!!---PLEASE DAVID --STOP BEFORE YOU SINK OUT OF SITE ops: ops: ops: ---SELL/ TRADE///GIVE AWAY???---THE MAIN THINGS IS HONESTY--100% OF THE TIME IN YOUR DEALINGS :? :? ---CAN YOU REALLY SAY THAT???--LIVELY
lively is offline  

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service