Am I just getting too frustrated???

Old 07-10-2007, 06:35 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

David,

Thank you very much. You need to climb in that dual suspended hot rod and see if you can find any bumps out at The Hill. I saw your fine looking ride on here for sale as well.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:55 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

I'd really like to take a ride in a dual car and see how much of a difference there is, should be a very good ride. Ive always got my stuff for sale. :lol:
Old 07-11-2007, 03:51 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Just hang tight..someone will come along and be interested enough to make you an offer..i have heard of racecraft (Danny Nelson)...i DO NOT know what the sales records are but do know who he is..i live within 35 minutes from ED HORTON...horton dragsters..he has sold many dragsters in the past...
i think its going to take the right person to buy your car..cause lets just face it there are many people that would not have a dragster for various reasons...nothing to do with your dragster or anyone else's but you could not give me one either...but now thats just a preference..i am a door car junkie ....your dragtser is nice however

good luck- Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-17-2007, 08:07 AM
racer1
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: Am I just getting too frustrated???

Originally Posted by shawnp
Here is the ad# 877588.

Don't feel bad, it is just the real world where everyone wants something for nothing. I have been having the same problem and just took my car off too. I think money is tight right now and there are a bunch of dreamers out there. I have also had people say they will send a deposit and they never even give a call. I don't understand the kick they get out of it. I guess I will wait until I am getting ready to give it away and then re-post and watch them scramble.

Good luck!

I actually took all my ads down. Here is my thoughts. This car has very few runs on it. It was bought from a friend who raced the car new 6 times at best. I owned it for 2006 and this year. It would cost over $30K to put this car together new. I can't figure out why I can't get any calls or have it sold. The car is name brand, it is suspended and has most the options people are looking for. I got the car for an incredible by and have it priced where I am still making a buck and passing along a killer deal. I am so frustrated right now I took all my ads down. Help me out here. Thanks
:?:
Old 07-17-2007, 10:17 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

I Checked out ad, sweet car, good price, nice pics everything looks great except one thing,
Your ad is way too old!

People on here are lazy and if they have to scroll through 20 pages to see yours car their not gonna do it.
whenever I had an ad on here I deleted and refreshed it every other day during the week and "EVERYDAY" on weekends. That way your ad will always be at the front. Trust me this really makes a BIG difference.
Goodluck, Charles
Old 07-19-2007, 04:16 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks everyone for the feed back. I re-posted the ad. You all are right about being patient and giving it more time. Here is the new one using some of your all advice Ad #927763. Am I missing anything?
Old 07-19-2007, 04:36 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
Thanks everyone for the feed back. I re-posted the ad. You all are right about being patient and giving it more time. Here is the new one using some of your all advice Ad #927763. Am I missing anything?
Ad looks sweet.....damn if I were in position and thought I could drive it, I would take it off your hands!
Old 07-19-2007, 05:08 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

NICE ADD :lol: :lol: --THANKS FOR TAKING ADVICE FROM STRANGERS--[SOME ARE STRANGER THEN OTHERS :roll: :? :roll: :? ]---WE ARE HERE TO HELP AND HOPE YOU GET A GOOD DEAL SWUNG FOR IT!!---JUST HANG ON AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN 8) 8) --LIVELY
Old 07-19-2007, 05:17 PM
davis419b
EXPERT BUILDER

Shawmp. New ad looks good, I dont see any problem selling the car for that price! Thanks, Don
Old 07-19-2007, 07:20 PM
jbsjunk
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by lively
NICE ADD :lol: :lol: --THANKS FOR TAKING ADVICE FROM STRANGERS--[SOME ARE STRANGER THEN OTHERS :roll: :? :roll: :?]LIVELY
Hey, I resemble that remark! :P

The ad looks good from here, with it were closer. Would probably need my hi-lift jack to spread the cage enough to get my fat arse in it. :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -