Sorry Guys

Old 05-09-2007, 09:18 AM
slowman
MASTER BUILDER

big tom that's why we are humans if we never made a oops then we would be called dynoflo sorry i had to lol. you do a job with very little thanks and i for one say thanks and chit happens.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:20 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

HEY TOM AT LEAST YOU TRY TO KEEP IT RIGHT---DO YOU NEED A HUG? THE PIG LOOKS LONELY :lol: :lol: JUST KIDDING ops: ops:
Old 05-09-2007, 10:47 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Default GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

No problem Tom....This means I can start the PACE AMERICAN TRAILERS thread all over again as I know all enjoyed it except Pace...Half of what was there was a bunch of bull crap anyway..LOL.. :lol: Keep up the good work and never fear as we will prevail...PIG MAN has still got the pig lively...
Old 05-09-2007, 02:05 PM
Koolaid41
SHOW GUEST

Ditto what everyone else said - it's no problem, thank you for taking the time to be a moderator and doing a good job at it.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:31 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

what everybody else said and thanks for the hard work you do for us goofballs
Old 05-09-2007, 04:35 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Not...just Kidding..No Biggie...now tell the truth..YOU SOLD OUT INFO TO THE OTHER SIDE !!!!!...lol..

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 05-09-2007, 04:57 PM
jbsjunk
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by bjuice
waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Not...just Kidding..No Biggie...now tell the truth..YOU SOLD OUT INFO TO THE OTHER SIDE !!!!!...lol..

Brian
Great!! Now I'm gonna start getting calls from Dynablow..... :shock:
Old 05-09-2007, 05:20 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Yea, once Dynacrap learns how much I really know they will be trying to hire me as the offical torque wrench operator and inspector...That is inspect the wrench not the engine/motor....I still got to find out how I am riding a engine cycle and not a motor cycle...Must just be a talent :lol:

Old 05-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Realgone
APPRENTICE

Hi, Tom I'm still on and I could never be mad at somebody that gives it there all. I'm old school, work hard and do the best job you can no matter what you do.
Wanted to let everybody know that has followed our story. Wesley and I just got back from Arlington and Reher-Morrison Racing Engines. We picked up his new motor in the exact time they said it would be ready. We loved everything about this shop first class friendly people. Wes has turned into a really good friend with allot of motor knowledge. They have brought the fun back into building this car for my Wes. I know that is what its all about fun. Well my Wes calls it therapy, WHAT EVER!
Anyway, thank for all your help and Tom keep up the good work. If the other motor builder is on the up and up we will not hear anything else about him on here if not I'm sure it will be brought up again. See ya at the track Vicki
Old 05-09-2007, 06:42 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by woodswife
Hi, Tom I'm still on and I could never be mad at somebody that gives it there all. I'm old school, work hard and do the best job you can no matter what you do.
Wanted to let everybody know that has followed our story. Wesley and I just got back from Arlington and Reher-Morrison Racing Engines. We picked up his new motor in the exact time they said it would be ready. We loved everything about this shop first class friendly people. Wes has turned into a really good friend with allot of motor knowledge. They have brought the fun back into building this car for my Wes. I know that is what its all about fun. Well my Wes calls it therapy, WHAT EVER!
Anyway, thank for all your help and Tom keep up the good work. If the other motor builder is on the up and up we will not hear anything else about him on here if not I'm sure it will be brought up again. See ya at the track Vicki
Vicki,

Do you have a sister?
O am so impressed with you and the way you not only support your husband, but the way you handle yourself and maintain such composure.

Wes is a lucky man!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information