Mufflers for street use

Old 05-16-2007, 09:51 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 18

There is also a muffler called WARLOCK made by flowtech where you have 2 exits and one is for street and one is for the track so you can run straight pipes . there is a plate you switch from side to side. they make them from 2 1/4 to 3" there about 69.00 each part number big-50560flt good luck
triplexdogg08 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -