We are doing radios for PINKS !!!!!!!

Old 05-02-2007, 06:31 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Congrats 2 Way. When I get big enough to need radios, I know were I will be getting them from. Noone in my crew except my wife and two girls. Again good job.

Chris
Old 05-03-2007, 04:35 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Not to hijack, but Vince that would be awesome to see you and your sons on all out.
Old 05-05-2007, 05:05 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

Thanks Guys, and remember we have systems for all budgets and needs.I will try and post some pics after we get back, may need some help with it though.If any of you make it there be sure to look for us, we will be wearing our Red White and Blue Performance 2 Way Crew shirts and riding in our Tye Dyed jacked up golf cart.So shouldn't be hard to spot us.My wife and 2 little girls will be there also,after all we are a family business !!!Anyway thanks for all the great commets, it does mean alot to us !!!!
Old 05-09-2007, 04:24 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

Well tomorrow we take the Motorhome and fill 'er up :cry: :cry: Even the propane is getting filled up,should cost a fortune !!!! lol Anyway I will let you guys know how the PINKS All Out went, ill try and get some pics if someone could help post them, also will try and get some Pics from the ORSCA/Yearone experiance next week down in Atlanta. Going to be a busy couple of weeks for us. Also need your guys opinon on something, there is another dealer on this site making bad statments about our Pyrotect Helmets, They say if you dont have a $98.00 head dont buy a $98.00 helmet. Well Pyrotect has a quality helmet and just because this one is only $98.00 doesnt mean it's a bad helmet.It meets all the safety ratings as any other helmet but was designed with the budget racer in mind.Ive reported it to my contact in RJ and they said they changed the ad, but I looked at it tonight and it still says the same thing.Should I wait a little bit before I take the next step????
I have been on here for a while and have NEVER down talked any competitors ad.and never would,thats just bad business.Let me know what you think the next step should be.

Thanks !!!
Old 05-09-2007, 04:29 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

ill help you post them
Old 05-09-2007, 04:51 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by lookingaround
ill help you post them
Thanks !!!!!
Old 05-13-2007, 06:18 AM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

Well we made it back from Pinks !!!!!!It was really cool seeing those guys using our Radios !!!!! For what everybody says about Rich, I can tell you we got to go in his personal trailer and meet him. He was very nice and we got to chat for awhile. He loved our Radio and said "They were money" !!!He loved them and so we will probably work with them in the future.All I can say about all those guys and the whole Pullen TV and Pinks crew is they all were very nice to us, couldnt have asked for anyting better. Now Ill check out the pics and see if anything turned outgood !!!

Old 05-13-2007, 06:28 AM
jimmybiggs
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Hey Brian give me a jingle I have another company for ya........ besides me
Old 05-13-2007, 06:30 AM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

glad things went good for ya and ya had a good time. let me know on the pics and ill help getting them posted for ya. are carl is a good teacher he can help ya too