Bad feedback for Carnut 70

Old 01-08-2012, 05:50 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: JUST A LITTLE MORE TO ADD.

Originally Posted by PROSTREET1000
On [2011-11-29 21:21:12] Gimmethakick wrote:
> Check ad 2376938. I love your car. Thanks Wayne

*** YOU KNOW YOU ALSO DID COME TO ME FIRST, I DIDNT PURSUE A TRADE WITH YOUR.... NOT THAT IT REALLY MATTERS, BUT it does make some difference.... And you know , when i have a bad deal, i do not whine about it and go throwing the other persons name around,, i lick my wounds, and move on. especially when the person trades alot and told me they havent had the car but a couple of days..... there was no need for you posting this crap calling me a scammer.... i never once told you anything that wasnt true... i did tell you the car needed quite a bit. that the paint appeared to be good. we all get bad deals when we trade.... the difference is the people that realize this thing happens just move on and try to recover. hell fire, it is a 55 chevy 2 door hard top that runs and the body was pretty dang good on the car, there were no rust on the undercarriage... the car without an interior or dash or whatever is still worth good money!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is just a bunch of garbage that you go post this about me.... this needs to be taken down , and it bothers me that you (lively) would assume that about me when you have never met me, we are all one racing junk for one reason, Because we all LOVE cars, old, fast, new etc..... ive really said all that i need to on this deal, and would expect "THE" people on here to take my side on this one !! its pretty cut and dry.

just a simple // for you CARNUT----WHY DO YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNT NAMES ??? ops:

JUST CURIOUS IS ALL :roll:
Old 01-08-2012, 06:22 AM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

I only have one username, as far as racing junk site.. when i signed up for the forum part, It asked me for a username.. so i didnt think at the time it would make any difference to use a different name on the forum... Im by no means trying to hide anything or be secretive.. just something i did with not much thought into it.. If i were hiding i wouldnt have came on here to defend myself.. I understand your concern Lively, really dont have a good answer for you other than i just used a different name for the forum when i first signed up. And as far as i know, there isnt an account username on Racing junk classifieds that is prostreet1000.. i may be wrong, but i only have One account for the classified's .. hope that helps
Old 01-08-2012, 06:22 AM
tblevins
SHOW GUEST

Default carnut70

I have traded with carnut70 several times. He has never lied to me about any of the cars I have gotten from him. No matter what he or anyone else tells me about a car that I am trading for, I always check it out for myself anyway and if I am going to send someone after a car, it would be someone that I know and trust that knows what they are doing and knows what they are looking at. Everybodies opinion of what is nice and what is not nice is different. We all trade on these cars and sometimes we get a bad deal, but it is our responsibility to be sure it is the car we want before we make the deal. Sometimes we trade so fast that we don't have time to completely check the car out,and when the other party does not check out the car thoroughly when pick up is there, it only ends up making it bad for both parties. Not taking up for either party. If you trade for something that you did not look at in more detail and are not happy with, it is no ones fault but your own. We've all made this mistake before, you have to live and learn. I hope you guys can work this out. There is no need in talking about each other and try to make each other look bad. It is childish and in the end it doesn't solve anything.

If you still have the 55, I would like to trade something for it. So, if you see anything on my ads that you like, let me know.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:38 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Here is some interesting reading, could carnut70 be our good friend Jason??

http://www.streetcarforums.com/showt...24974-carnut70

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-08-2012, 06:55 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

I'm not saying he is a scammer only that there is alot more the car needs than was told me or advertised. I'm just trying to give everyone a heads up so they don't make the same mistake I did. The pics of the car cleverly hide the dash that had a small crack in it the day after I got it, then a week later bondo was falling out. Transmission couldn't shift do to the fact that the tv cable was shoved into the wheel well. I'm at fault for not checking the car out personally but there is a little bit of an system here not just do to someone else what I did to you. Olds 48 went and picked it up for me and he said he felt very rushed while there and the car looks awesome on the outside so he as well as myself took alot for granted about the car. His name is Jason by the way and he is from Kingston, Tn. just outside Knoxville.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:45 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default ?Jason?

Originally Posted by harbone66
Here is some interesting reading, could carnut70 be our good friend Jason??

http://www.streetcarforums.com/showt...24974-carnut70

AMAZING,.............To Turn over a ROCK,and LOOK whats Hiding Under it??????

Just do a LiTTle Digging,you NEVER Know what MIGHT Turn Up?
Later
G 8)
Old 01-08-2012, 07:57 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

From: CarNut70 To: Gimmethakick Date: 2011-12-21 20:32:54
Subject: Re: RJ RaceSpace:

Sorry to hear all that, Like i was saying when i got the car, i only told you what i new about it, i had only had the car a few days, and most of those days it was raining , so i didnt get a chance to really check it out good, I just told you what i seen that the car needed... I would suggest doing what i do when i get a car i dont really like, I offer it for trade, and move on.. everyone who trades gets a bad apple from time to time. if i would have had the car longer, i would have seen all that your saying, its not like i intentionally traded you a piece.. i didnt. I even told you the only time i drove the car , was just around my block one time, less than 1/4 mile. As far as trading back, I cant do that. i hope you dont hold that against me, like i said, i did not know the car at all.. i was up front and honest about everything.. i told you simply i jsut traded for it, and i didnt really know much about the car, i told you the paint and body look nice, but not perfect.. Things happen like this from time to time, and i do apologize for your misfortune and being unhappy with the car.. i wish there is something i could do. I wish you luck and happy holidays, I really dont know what i can do, if you think of something else that i can help with, i would be happy to, i dont have any money, as i barely get by every month, cause i dont work .. my back and knee issues keep me from working.. im just lucky i dont have alot of bills and my house is paid for.. let me know if you have any ideas at all , that i can help you out in any way.. I just want you to understand, It is not my fault your unhappy with the car, the guys you sent should have checked it out better. You did send me the offer to trade, i did not initiate the trade deal..thanks

That was his reply. If he was worried about restoring his reputation he would have said "hey man I'm sorry your unhappy with the car, it was your money spent on fuel and wear and tear on your truck so if you want to come swap back lets do it. The 55 wasn't in his name its got a Florida title. The 69 Camaro I traded him was way nicer and all new so I don't blame him for not wanting to trade back. Why is his reputation so bad anyway? What realy gets me about the whole deal is his attitude ( just do to someone else what I did to you).
Old 01-08-2012, 08:01 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Get your friends to look at the above pic and let's see if it is truly the above Dwarf,munchkin, :!: ''You know Follow the yellow brick road'' :!: :!:
Old 01-08-2012, 08:15 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

I will but I do know his name is Jason and he's from the Knoxville Tn. area. What has he done wrong besides this? Like I said he didn't outright lie to me but when there are obvious things that are wrong with something you should disclose them. My friends went to pick it up not make the deal even though I wish they would have called me and went over the car with me on the phone. If I would have went he would have a black eye for leading me on a wild goose chase. I started this thread because I don't think he is honest and up front about what he sells or trades and to warn people not to buy anything from him sight unseen. Another thing, why would you have a different classified name than forum unless you don't want to be connected. I'll bet he signed in under the different name on accident.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:17 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I live right between the both of you :!: 2 hours either way :!:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -