Scoot ,Mopar, Lively, Outlaw and more MIA ....

Old 03-10-2014, 09:28 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I have been stuck on here all winter since there has been nothing better to do :!:
I am ready for Spring that is for sure.

Thanks for the Outlaw update DD, good to know he is doing OK and those grandaughters are keeping him in line

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 03-14-2014, 10:28 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I am still here... sorry it has been awhile...I think about you guys all the time though. Harb!! still need to finish your model (63 440 Ram charger)Riley & I work on it from time to time. Still boxing, but working w/ kids now (my body is too old to keep sparing w/the big dudes). Got a set of heads in machine shop for my 68 Chevelle & plan on doing some work & Paint soon on it. Work is good- still a fact rep for BowTech. Everything is okay... wife is good, still trying to pray every day & rely on God for grace, common sense, & continued sobriety. I miss you dudes!! Good to hear from ya all (DD, Harb, Swiley,Beast, Mopar, Juice, Lively, etc... all the "sharks"... just to name a few).
Old 03-14-2014, 12:12 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Swiley383 View Post
Dirka I may be up your way in a couple weeks if I get my car ready in time I want to run that March madness at the clarksville track. I have been wanting try it out for a couple years.
Dang it. I might be up in Iowa during that time. I start my new job on the 24th of this month.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:14 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick View Post
Dennis, LOTS of driving jobs in N Dakota ! BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I am going to be driving for TMC transport out of Des Moines Iowa. From everything I had heard and read its a great company to drive for and the pay aint bad either. They say for the first year you can make from $40,000 to $60,000
Old 03-15-2014, 07:45 AM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

Dirka I may start running up there on the regular bases so I will let you know if head up there and we can meet if your in town.
Old 03-15-2014, 11:38 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Swiley383 View Post
Dirka I may start running up there on the regular bases so I will let you know if head up there and we can meet if your in town.
Sounds good to me. I leave next Saturday for Iowa. I do believe starting lastnight they will be racing every Friday night from now till seasons end.
Old 03-15-2014, 12:19 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

I have always ran at music city raceway ( union hill) but iam a about the same distance or a little less to clarksville. I am suppose to be off on Fridays now so I thought I would give that track a try.
Old 03-15-2014, 12:25 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Its not a bad track. I think the most that the guys complain about is that they really dont clean off the shut down area after they run the circle track so there is a little bit of red clay on it.
Old 03-15-2014, 01:31 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

I have heard clarksville hooks up better than the hill. How is the car count?
Old 03-15-2014, 01:57 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

The car count is decent I think. Another thing I hear drivers complain about is how they have street cars go down the track with street tires on too during the brackets.

They got some nice cars show up. The fastest I seen there were in the 6s.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -