Jason Wolfe aka Knoxville Trader

Old 07-27-2016, 05:25 PM
TIPPIT2
SHOW GUEST

Default Jason Wolfe aka Knoxville Trader

I have read multiple threads calling this individual a scammer and rip off. I don't know him personally so I can't elaborate on that issue. About 3 or 4 days ago he contacted me about trading for my '63 Nova. After sending him multiple pics of my car and explaining what issues I had knowledge of concerning my car we discussed a trade then I lost contact with him. I can't say that he is a scammer or rip off but the previous threads I read made me fearful of dealing with him. I lost contact with him after multiple phone calls and messages. Luckly for me the deal fell through. I personally have no issues with him or his business because it is what it is. When you deal over the internet that is how things go.

Last edited by TIPPIT2; 07-28-2016 at 03:14 AM.
Old 07-27-2016, 07:44 PM
RockyTop2
SHOW GUEST

I Never agreed to a trade with you... i offered and you came back with i dont have a trailer or way to get your car to me.. i said well, thanks for your time, and good luck with your car, well between then and messaging me later, you start telling me you have a trailer, and i have spoken to 5 other people about trading in that time.. dont slander my name and my personal business, do you really think i want a stranger talking about my medical issues on a racing site.. i really can not believe you would pull some b.s like this, you must really have issues.. if you want to call someone a scammer, you need to talk about the car and call the guy that sold or traded you the nova that has rust all in the rear frame rails , that you are trying to sale or trade me , and listed on racing junk.. My car is solid.. i guess your mad cause you realized you should have made a deal with me when i offered, you realized after the fact how big of a screwing you were going to put on me.. I mean your asking 14,500 for your car, im asking 27,500 ... Hummm??? oh and i forgot to mention you had you wife open an account and message me to find out how much i was asking for my car.. and i know this, cause she forgot to not use your last name ( Tippit ) in the email for opening an account... thats just pure sneaky if you ask me... the difference between me and you, is i move on, i dont bring up things like that, i just move on.. seems like you want to make something over nothing, are you really that bored... we never spoke on the phone till today, it was emails, so if i done you wrong why dont you copy and paste the thread of our conversation, that will tell the truth..? talking about trading , is NOT considered " making a deal " both people have to agree to trade. and another thing, You should have known i was not interested in pursing the deal with you when you called me 20 times, texted me , and emailed me on racing junk, and my personal email.. honestly it scared me a little that you were just desperate to unload that nova on me.. how do i know there arent a million things wrong with it.. anyways, you need to think a little more before you list someone as a scammer, as far as im concerned we never had any dealings, we spoke on the phone once, in which i NEVER told you i would trade. i said i had other offers, i would think on it, and get back to you.. if you dont agree then your flat out lying.
Old 07-28-2016, 03:29 AM
TIPPIT2
SHOW GUEST

Mr. Wolfe I never called you a scammer or rip. The multiple people on other threads did so. I was mearly reaching out to see what updated information was out there. I provided you with all the information about my car and provided photos of the issues in question. As far as my wife's account there is nothing sneaky there, her name is on the account and her email as well. She has an account to allow more ads to be posted. There was miscommunication or a lack of communication on both parts in this issue. Once again, I have not referred to you as a scammer or rip off. I am not desperate to unload my car on anyone. I could care less if it sells or is traded. You contacted me! The only reason I continued attempting to contact you was because my oldest son really liked your car more than my current one and I was trying to get him involved in cars/racing. I wish you the best of luck in your future dealings.
Old 07-30-2016, 11:54 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Well Jason looks like you live up to your reputation as usual and again have another different user ID on RJ...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 07-30-2016, 11:59 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Well Knoxville Traders (aka Jason Wolfe) reputation on here is infamous... :evil:

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...ighlight=wolfe

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...ighlight=wolfe

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...er=asc&start=0

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...hlight=#145678

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...hlight=#133853

Old 08-02-2016, 10:10 AM
jbcobra67
SHOW GUEST

when guilty one seems to attack without being provoked
Old 08-04-2016, 11:52 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

He is well known in this forum, just so nobody forgets what he looks like...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
22786171-856.jpg (52.4 KB, 2 views)

Old 08-05-2016, 05:40 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

Remember him well. He was using several different user names if I remember correctly.
Old 08-07-2016, 03:19 AM
pnewt50
SHOW GUEST

I have seen the threads previously posted but my personal experience with Jason has been positive. I have traded with him twice and each time the cars were as described , priced right and we had zero issues.Communication was fine, just sometimes takes a couple days for answers as he is obviously busy. All
of the negative comments may be correct but I had no issues. Just my 2 cents!
Old 08-30-2016, 05:15 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Oh i remember old Jason !! Remember trading at Lowe's in Abingdon Jason? You know a Orange turd you traded for a Blown Nova!! You are a Rip off!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -