Old 09-26-2012, 10:33 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

The PROJECT.......

http://www.theblaze.com/theproject/
Old 09-27-2012, 02:46 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

its getting harder for me to watch this stuff. im getting where i have a problem controling my anger. and boy does this set me off.i wish i wasnt all crippled up. i would ah never mind what i would do, but id do it!!! lol
Old 09-27-2012, 10:57 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Man I know how you feel Ken... I know how you feel. I have to pass by neighbors That have Obama/Biden signs in the front yard... drives me nuts... I think to myself: How can you even call yourself an American???? To us, freedom is EVERYTHING.... but some of my neighbors must think it is okay to standardize it & let government dictate what freedom is???? Kills me. I get fired up watching Fox... click over to CNN on commercials to see what the enemy says... get fired up more. Watch ABC & get LIES from a bias media who can't seem to do anything wrong??? What about the truth- do we value it anymore???

There is still yet one very big hope. We can't keep going this way. Maybe God will show up like a thief in the night & take us from this BS.... while the rest of these PUKES crash & burn.... something tells me we are living out a prophecy that cannot be reversed... that is why we are all looking around at each other saying "How did all this crap happen??" It may be the beginning of the end.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:47 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I guess I am lucky. Believe it or not, but 90% of the people here are for a Republican Pres. O didn't win Ga or Sc in the last election. I'm still surprised, but he didn't.
You hardly ever see an Obama bumper sticker or sign in somebody's yard around here.
Old 09-28-2012, 03:16 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

same in my area rabbit. ive only met a few who like this turd of a president.and scooterz i think id be a theif in the nite and make them signs disappear..lol. and i believe its already started to come to a end.it started back in the 80s.and its not going to get better.only worse.im glad i got to live my life at the time i did. i wont be here to see what is going to happen. i got to live most of the american dream. but my desendants wont.they will all probably end up on my land together...
Old 09-30-2012, 10:37 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
I guess I am lucky. Believe it or not, but 90% of the people here are for a Republican Pres. O didn't win Ga or Sc in the last election. I'm still surprised, but he didn't.
You hardly ever see an Obama bumper sticker or sign in somebody's yard around here.
correct !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "