SCAMMER RONS TERMINATOR

Old 12-10-2010, 08:38 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Here is the 2nd one i just got :

Subject: Re: RONS TERMINATOR FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM
Re: Ad #2032803 - RONS TERMINATOR FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM

AS OF YESTERDAY BY THE WAY I DONT WONT TO BE YOUR FREIND EITHER AND IF JAKE WHATEVEVER WOULD HAVE SENT ME ALL MY MONEY IT WOULDNT B 4 SALE SO YALL QUIT TIRE KICKING

On [2010-12-10 11:33:07] mopar1968 wrote:
> So it is still for sale

I am crushed he doesn't want to be my friend :!: I am going to need counseling because of this :!: :!: :roll:

Hey Mark, we will be meeting in North Carolina soon maybe all that come can get some counseling. :lol: Talk to you soon.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:51 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I will be there :!:
Old 12-10-2010, 08:58 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

If you need a shoulder to cry on I'm here for you. Anyone who keeps a deposit on someone is a real scuba in my book. Shows the level of integrity of that person.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:45 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
If you need a shoulder to cry on I'm here for you. Anyone who keeps a deposit on someone is a real scuba in my book. Shows the level of integrity of that person.
I've been watching this out of curiousity and the OP never said whether he sent the full amount or not. If not what is his level of integrity? Not trying to stir the pot just throwing that out. I think if a deposit is to be sent back to the buyer then some of it should be kept for time / trouble and or missed sales.

I worry a lot about the things I buy off of RJ and I have been lucky and never been scammed. I feel for those who have. I also feel for those who have been dragged through the mud unjustly. Sometimes the truth is in the middle and if the seller doesn't know someone has accused them on the forum they can appear guilty when they are not.

Again just wondering where the middle line of truth is.

Curtis
Old 12-10-2010, 03:24 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Well put Curtis, And where has jake58 gone to? Jake tell us the price you two agreed on and how much you sent. And can you prove it? A reciept of some kind on the wire transfer. Sure did get quiet all of a sudden.
Old 12-10-2010, 03:37 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by doorracer
Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
I've been watching this out of curiousity and the OP never said whether he sent the full amount or not. If not what is his level of integrity? Not trying to stir the pot just throwing that out. I think if a deposit is to be sent back to the buyer then some of it should be kept for time / trouble and or missed sales.

I worry a lot about the things I buy off of RJ and I have been lucky and never been scammed. I feel for those who have. I also feel for those who have been dragged through the mud unjustly. Sometimes the truth is in the middle and if the seller doesn't know someone has accused them on the forum they can appear guilty when they are not.

Again just wondering where the middle line of truth is.

Curtis

That is true. There is always 3 sides to a story: Side (A) , side (B) and what REALLY happened.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:09 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

beast if ya dont mind ill tag along with mark heck if i sale a car on contract it reads like this
i sam wood sell _____ a ___________ on the following terms. A. _____ down with payments every____ and if more then 1 payment is missed i reserve the right to repo said vehicle. and any and all moneys are forefieted by the said buyer.

both parties sign and if not no deal. if i know you you might get to take it home if not it sits and i keep title and on last payment i sign over. i did this to a friend i knew for almost 20 yrs but he understood my point
as they say on pawn stars its not that i dont trust you i just dont trust anyone
Old 12-11-2010, 02:51 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

No problem Sam, you are more than welcome.

Hey BerettaGT have you been in contact with jake58? I think both of you are BAD at business. Not keeping in contact, not holding up your end in the deal made(both of you are guilty). I say you two work it out the best you can and good luck.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:10 PM
jake58
APPRENTICE

Default scammer rons terminator

I have been away for 2 days is why no posts.I sent the scammer $1460.00 for parts and freight.In the add the price was $1400.00 buyer pays shipping, shipping was $60.00 i sent$1460.00 The scammer changed the price on the 12/08/10 call racing junk and they will tell you that he changed the add then, the price now is $1850.00.He had 2 adds at the same time 1 add had price at $1450.00 he pays shipping I have a email from racingjunk of his add before he changed the price.Ihave tried to call this guy over 20 times he doesnt answer when i call and i sent him an emal through racingjunk that he wouldnt answer. Ihave a receipt of wire transfer.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:12 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Default Re: scammer rons terminator

Originally Posted by jake58
I have been away for 2 days is why no posts.I sent the scammer $1460.00 for parts and freight.In the add the price was $1400.00 buyer pays shipping, shipping was $60.00 i sent$1460.00 The scammer changed the price on the 12/08/10 call racing junk and they will tell you that he changed the add then, the price now is $1850.00.He had 2 adds at the same time 1 add had price at $1450.00 he pays shipping I have a email from racingjunk of his add before he changed the price.Ihave tried to call this guy over 20 times he doesnt answer when i call and i sent him an emal through racingjunk that he wouldnt answer. Ihave a receipt of wire transfer.
Post up the emails then. Sounds like a shady deal to me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -