25th Anniversary

Old 04-14-2009, 04:33 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Congrats to you. I have been married for 7 years going on 8 and with my wife over 10 years. Hard to believe she has kept me that long but the 2 year old son that has come from a little tolerance and a lot of understanding has made all the years worth it.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:37 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by BEAST477
Congrats parker. It will be 11years in August. It took a few tries to get it right. But you know what they say "Third Time Is A Charm". I got a keeper this time.

ya... you an Old fart too Beast..your wife will whip that butt if ya get outta line...we know.......lol

ohhh did i say i'm an old Fart too ? ops:
Yeah bjuice, gotta sleep with one eye open. Speaking of old fart i think you're right there close. :shock: :lol:
Old 04-14-2009, 04:39 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Congrats parker. It will be 11years in August. It took a few tries to get it right. But you know what they say "Third Time Is A Charm". I got a keeper this time.

ya... you an Old fart too Beast..your wife will whip that butt if ya get outta line...we know.......lol

Yeah bjuice, gotta sleep with one eye open. Speaking of old fart i think you're right there close. :shock: :lol:

shhhhhhhhhhhhh ?...i'm 25 and sticking to my story ! :shock:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 04-14-2009, 04:44 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

shhhhhhhhhhhhh ?...i'm 25 and sticking to my story ! :shock:
Now you sound like my better half and she's not a liar either. Just ask her.LOL
Old 04-14-2009, 05:01 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

39 years this november,,got married when I was 17,, 4 kids and 2 grandkids , we still hold hands , sit up close in truck , and all that mushey stuff , but it works , no problems or regrets
Old 04-14-2009, 05:18 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

will be married 16 years this July. we first met in 1984 when I was 18 and married in 1993. she's my best friend and a great pitbitch! we still kiss every day before I go to work and when I get home and always say the "L" word at least twice a day. Congrats parker, these days long term happy marriages are getting to be a rare beast...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-14-2009, 05:24 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
will be married 16 years this July. we first met in 1984 when I was 18 and married in 1993. she's my best friend and a great pitbitch! we still kiss every day before I go to work and when I get home and always say the "L" word at least twice a day. Congrats parker, these days long term happy marriages are getting to be a rare beast...
Hmmm, did i detect a dig? :shock: How you been harbone?
Old 04-14-2009, 07:21 PM
MowerPower2U
APPRENTICE

Congrats on the 25 years.My wife and i met in first grade.We married just out of high school 33 years ago.Two daughters,Three grand daughters and three grand sons. Boy! I feel OLD.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:06 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

congrats dparker. 25 yrs is a long time these days and it takes 2 special people to make it.im 53 and will be married 31 yrs in april, i dont know how she has stayed with me because if i was married to me i would have shot me along time ago.she has put up with some really bad things . she has given me 2 great kids, a good clean home and never has told me what i could or couldnt do.she works 14 hrs a day ah hell shes great. again congrats.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:53 AM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

first one was 10 to many years, should have never married the girl, but life would not have brought me to my current one. Will be one year on the 7th of July. I'm 44 and she's 48.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -