OLDS48

Old 04-10-2009, 09:32 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default OLDS48

Is he still alive? In prison or what? Haven't seen a post from him in forever. Does anyone know him outside the forum?Just curious
Old 04-10-2009, 12:24 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I was wondering the same thing :? :?

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 04-10-2009, 03:44 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yep- I talked to Eric last week.

He & I were talking about an old thread I was asking him a question about. Anyways, I asked him what he has been doing & he told me a hell of a story. His brother in law was arrested in Mexico about 2 & 1/2 weeks ago. Apparently, he was taken from a border area & pulled over for suspicion of a controlled substance... but they are not sure he really had something. His sister calls Eric frantic saying he was supposed to be home 3 or 4 days ago... she does not know anything other than he was in Mexico doing a church mission & should be home now. They start calling around the areas in Mexico he visited... trying to find him & have no luck. 2 days ago they get a call from some crooked border/policia dude saying that the family needs to round up 12,500 dollars to have him released or he will "never return home" they have 11 days to pay... Eric said he was going to have to deliver the money to a small town alone somewhere outside of Ensenada?? Anyways, I told him to BE CAREFUL!!!

Actually, I really have not seen Olds48 here in awhile... not sure what he is doing...but that sounded like a good story. Scooter
Old 04-10-2009, 04:12 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Yep- I talked to Eric last week.

He & I were talking about an old thread I was asking him a question about. Anyways, I asked him what he has been doing & he told me a hell of a story. His brother in law was arrested in Mexico about 2 & 1/2 weeks ago. Apparently, he was taken from a border area & pulled over for suspicion of a controlled substance... but they are not sure he really had something. His sister calls Eric frantic saying he was supposed to be home 3 or 4 days ago... she does not know anything other than he was in Mexico doing a church mission & should be home now. They start calling around the areas in Mexico he visited... trying to find him & have no luck. 2 days ago they get a call from some crooked border/policia dude saying that the family needs to round up 12,500 dollars to have him released or he will "never return home" they have 11 days to pay... Eric said he was going to have to deliver the money to a small town alone somewhere outside of Ensenada?? Anyways, I told him to BE CAREFUL!!!

Actually, I really have not seen Olds48 here in awhile... not sure what he is doing...but that sounded like a good story. Scooter
Nice Scooter!! Trying to get the hook out of my lip now :lol:

I haven't heard from him in awhile either, have bought something from him and talked on the phone, but that is it.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:14 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: X2 :lol:
Old 04-10-2009, 05:19 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Olds48

Scooter, you had me going with that one. Now all I can say is that you can change your middle name to Pinocchio!! Good one.

Old 04-10-2009, 05:59 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:shock: :shock: Nice one ''scooter'' had me going :lol: :lol:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 04-10-2009, 07:31 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Scooter the Tooter....ya been tootin' race gas or what ? That had me goin' also ! ops: ops: Was ready to round up 'the boys' and take a trip south of the border....... :x
Old 04-11-2009, 03:35 AM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Scooter

Great, another road trip. Gather up the boys for the short bus!!
Old 04-11-2009, 03:39 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

whew!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -