SCAMMED BY thejdge

Old 06-23-2007, 09:50 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

MY PERSONAL PET PEEVE- :? ---NO---- BEING A MEMBER IS NOT ENOUGH OF A PAYMENT TO A SITE THAT STATES AN HONOR PAYMENT IS APPRECIATED IF YOU SELL ON THIS SITE[ AFTER EVERYTHING IS COMPLETED ON YOUR SELL]-- :idea: -I CATCH FLACK FOR SAYING THIS BUT SO WHAT- :idea: --HONOR IS JUST THAT HONOR[THE PAYMENT PROVES THAT TO OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING TO BUY ,SELL, OR TRADE ON THIS GREAT SITE---ISN'T IT ENOUGH THAT THEY SUPPLY THIS SITE AND HAVE SUCH A GREAT FORUM [FREE] TO HELP FELLOW RACERS TO DO AND DEAL BETTER---GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!--NEXT I WILL HERE FROM SOMEONE THAT HEY' I LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY BUT I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE A CITIZEN OR HELP THIS GREAT COUNTRY IN ANY WAY BECAUSE I AM HERE ILLEGALLY---DUUUHHH- ops: ops: -THAT IS ALL--LIVELY 8) 8)
Old 06-23-2007, 02:36 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Honor Payments lead to a Higher Rating! Here's how is works.

Your rating icon will be shown on all the ads that you post on Racingjunk.com. The below icons are based on the recomended 1% Honor Payment.

Pays 1% Honor Payment of the AVERAGE Reported Sale Prices and has made over 20 Honor Payments.

Pays 1% Honor Payment of the AVERAGE Reported Sale Prices and less than 20 Honor Payments OR pays an Honor Payment between .85% and .99% of AVERAGE Reported Sale Prices on every sale.

Pays an Honor Payment between .70% and .84% of AVERAGE Reported Sale Prices.

Pays Honor Payment between .50% and .69% of the AVERAGE Reported Sale Prices.

Surely with over 100 items bought and sold that means you have read the very first page to come up after you click on the POST AD button(posted above).... The first thing you have to do is choose to pay an Honor Payment or decline and your choosing to decline? DO YOU REALLY THINK A $49 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT IS COMPENSATION FOR ALL THE SALES YOUR MAKING? Come on, you type as your are an educated individual so why act like your justified in NOT PAYING the HONOR PAYMENT...Do you really think this site can operate on the membership payments only...When you post on this site you are advertising to the WORLD, not just America...The more Honor Payment you make, the higher your rating seen by your buyers and if they see no rating and they know your making sales, Well that speaks for itself...
Old 06-24-2007, 05:03 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

So ardyboy.....

What do you have to say about this?

thejdge....you say "I tracked it two weeks later and it was at the marion, IL hub. The box (and shipping label) had been damaged. They delivered it to me. I checked the contents, reboxed it and shipped it USPS."

You also state "ON 29MAY he said he wanted the MSD box. He is right that I told him I needed the money on sunday because I was leaving for vacation on monday. I told him I would ship them before I left. I forgot(and apparently he did to at the time), but monday was memorial day (everything is closed). So i took the box on vacation with me, and took time out of my families vacation to find a ups hub and ship it."

May 29th was a Tuesday AFTER memorial day.

And then say "If you read the post. I tracked it before the mishap, my friend. That is how I found out about the mishap and had it delivered to my house."

So what you are saying is it took two weeks to figure out it was lost and ardyboy did not get his pckg, and you NEVER gave ardyboy the tracking #.
Then you got it back and reboxed and sent it usps and he did not receive it until Friday?

So, in 4 weeks you never sent ardyboy a tracking #, it took almost two more weeks for usps to deliver it.

This I just don't buy, unless you knew that you had dicked ardyboy around..."The ad is still active so everyone on this post can go there to see the add. and the guys that bought the stuff can access my personal info "
1. They already have your personal info, he sent you money right?
2. How did you know we needed to see the ad?
3. Usually once I have sold something I either cancel the ad immediately or if I am selling more than one Item, I go in and modify my ad to reflect the part/parts that ARE sold.

Still not taking sides, it is just your story seems full of holes.

I still want to hear from ardyboy though and find out why he says you never returned his messages if in fact you did.

The fact remains that although this may not be a "Scam" it still smells dirty and you took way to long to get this man his part, and he got you your vacation money immediately.
Old 06-24-2007, 05:46 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

WHAT A CROCK,I REPEAT: WHAT A CROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!