Pro Comp heads, any good????

Old 07-30-2009, 08:31 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Politicians are inside the circle looking out and looking out for themselves.

To manage is to oversee. You can't manage from inside the circle.

"ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's tossing $$$$$ around, who's getting their share AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WHERE ARE THEY GETTING THEIR NEXT CUT OF THE AMERICAN APPLE PIE ($$$$$$$$$$$$).........

Gossip is Ear Pollution................

My facts may be wrong, but about six months ago I read an article that indicated what US senators wages & perks were.
wages average 1800/ day
Free healthcare including all hospital stay and perscriptions.
A shi_ load of Vacation..... More than one person should ever deserve.
I can't remember the amount, but their retirement pay was off the charts.
WTF

Their wages are way to high, Theres no way they should make 1/2 a million+ a year. Thats a 90 grand a year job.....PERIOD...........

Health care; They are making so much dough they ought to pay a portion of the insurance bill just like everyone else does these days.

Why do you think politicians always want to cut taxes for those who make in excess of 250,000.00.

Why would you ever worry about healthcare if its free, The politicians, don't... Their healthcare is free.

JMO
Old 07-30-2009, 11:11 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
Tod, I know your rite. I do my best to buy usa but its getting harder & harder. I cant even count the number of times I have bought things that were supose to be made in usa that weren't. I guess it just pisses me of when we have co's like dart that put all the r&d to make a great product and employ people here have to compete against chinese co that do nothing but steal others work. we need to stick together and support usa manufactures the best we can, if we want to keep our jobs , we need to support the co's that our american brothers work for & they should support yours. (I DO MY BEST) . MIKE
Just for the record I only quoted you because I agree with you.