midsouthhotrodz at it again?

Old 06-14-2010, 08:17 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Sounds to me like the man should have checked before he left I mean where the man lives is just to far to not check it to make sure its legit!! I mean if I drove hundreds of miles I'd be looking at the vehicle more closely. Just me though. I'm not taking sides but if the man really wanted to either trade back or fix it somehow he'd call first and get the other side of the story. Now and Anthony should have not listed it as a 406 unless he knew for sure. One more example of mis communication and just pure ingorance. But thats just my opinion.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:29 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Seth you are partly right but I think this fourm should be for adults. Although I think you made some good points I had rather keep this between adults, This is just my opinion but I think the fourm is for adults. I do not allow Anthony to post in the forum and I don't think you should be posting in here either. I am not trying to be smart but that is how I feel.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:29 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

why don't anybody check block casting numbers anymore? its easy, all the info is available on the internet. common sense people...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-15-2010, 04:35 AM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Good point Harbone why didn't I think of that maybe its because I'm not an Adult as James said!! LOL JK James I know thats just your opinion!!
Old 06-15-2010, 06:31 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I dont think age matters on this forum as long as they dont act like children and I have seen some adults act like children on here! Seth made a valid point, pretty smart for his age I think but thats just my opinion...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-15-2010, 06:43 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

this is a clean forum, cant see any problem with young guys on here as long as they dont act like children , burns has alway acted like an adult here. everybody has to start somewhere , if the young were not interested in our hobby it will die. jmo mike
Old 06-15-2010, 07:51 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

BESIDES---IF HE ACTS UP HE GATS WOOPED AND A "TIME OUT" ops: ops:
THAT WILL STRAIGHTEN HIM UP FOR SOOORE :cry: :cry:
Old 06-15-2010, 09:24 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I am told it get a 406 & I get a "305" ... almost one of the worst V8's I can think of. that is a problem... but there should be some due diligence applied on BOTH sides. Harb brings up a good point: check the cast numbers at time of sale. I work in the Archery buisness. If I sell a bow to someone & say it is 70lbs @ 337fps, it better be 70lbs & make speed when they get it!! They will find out anyways. It will get weighed & chronographed. If it doesn't, I AM AT FAULT. I will replace that bow... We have seen this too many times on here. As long as we learn from it, then I think it is a valuable lesson for many. In these days, we can pull the numbers off the block right then, google it on a phone, & there you have it... all the info a person needs. We have the technology to prevent these things from happening... even if there is no internet capable phone at the time. The buyer has some responsibility in this too. It is not like the buyer bought this rig "sight unseen". I mean, if we listen to everything we hear & believe it, we are in BIG trouble. That is like saying we believe that Obama promotes "Hope".... or that he is good for our economy.

BTW: I like you Seth... you seem like a good kid. Keep up the good work & God Bless.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:32 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Thank you everybody for the support!! Really appreciate it.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:24 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

that seth ain't nothing but a trouble maker :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -